It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanctuary Sheriff Faces Removal From Office For Aiding Criminal Illegals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: everyone

Yes to an objective person the swamp is drying up a bit.

But to others who can's or won't see the word ILLEGAL ALIEN as meaning exactly what it says it is a feelings hurter.

I wish that we could just allow any and all people in. But there has to be rules---Ellis Island?

There were very strict measures in place to make sure people were not sick and were not a burden. This just make sense.

For some reason they seem to miss the meaning of illegal and the implications it has for illegals. But truthfully it seems they do not truly care about that at all and all they do with it is just some political posturing which has turned into some very desperate political posturing (Read: insulting and harrasing/abusing)

1 country can also not take in everybody. for every single immigrant we take in 20 newborns are born in their family or friend zone who also want to come over at some point. We cant make it better for everybody when it only gets worse here because of it and then end up having it as bad as in their home country making it rather moot in the first place. What i wish for is that everybody has a nice place to call home so maybe they should stop acting like ungrateful hateful idiots and aybe we can and want to help them where they live some day.

For now we have a huge mess to clean up for ourselves because of it all and so does the EU if they ever wake up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

All true, the effect on wages are staggering.

Usually, not always, but usually when a corp is for something it will be against the American middle class.
edit on 29-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'll let Trey Gowdy provide the rebuttal to your post.

Notice what he said there? It's called co-operation.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(c) Authority to arrest

No officer or person shall have authority to make any arrests for a violation of any provision of this section except officers and employees of the Service designated by the Attorney General, either individually or as a member of a class, and all other officers whose duty it is to enforce criminal laws

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Boom

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Isn't that the same as harboring a fugitive??? And aren't we overpopulated as it is,???? She should obey and stand by the law...It's what the ppl of the united states wants , the that's why we voted for Mr. Trump..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed, since when is harboring a fugitive legal? She need to kick rocks and resign. Her last name says it all!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Sheriff Hernandez is supposed to up hold the constitution. Time to send her walking for her refusal to cooperate with the immigration and customs enforcement.

Hernandez, whose jurisdiction includes Austin, the capital of Texas, has rejected Abbott’s request to reverse her refusal to cooperate with Immigration and Customs Enforcement except in limited circumstances, which Abbott says is hypocritical.

This seems like a no brainer, an easy one.
What about if the rule breaking/bending officers who were 'selective', were Nazis, and their selectivity saved many lives, rather than following the rules of maniacs and destroying lives?
Toss em to the curb for not following zee rules?
Would YOU 'drop a dime' on them?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I'll let Trey Gowdy provide the rebuttal to your post.

Notice what he said there? It's called co-operation.

I would squirm under questioning from Growdy too. If I didnt I would most likely be in contempt of congress for telling his smug ass face off for being one of the biggest partisan hacks in congress.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sanctuary cities are not set up to harbor Criminal aliens but to allow the ones that are not breaking any crimes once they are in the US to report crimes to local police and officials. Otherwise criminals can prey on them and they can not seek help from police nor could they report employers that are abusing illegals.

It is really simple guys and I know it doesnt fit the narratives El Presidente Trump is putting out. But use your damn brains a bit.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Playing Chicken with executive orders is a losing battle.

I hope she finds gainful employment after this

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Brings to mind that clerk of courts that didn't want to issue gay marriage license. But this lady is a super hero!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VWhittier

We are not over populated.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
||

They are ILLEGAL immigrants/aliens, what about that isn't illegal?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

When Law enforcement pick and chooses laws they enforce it opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.

You mean like cops basically letting other cops get away with anything including murder?

Or is it only about immigrants?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

Yes, but I would hope that murder is a lot less common than illegal aliens.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Jail time would be justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join