It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Obama adviser calls Trump decision on Nat Sec panel 'stone cold crazy'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
So an Obama flunkie criticized Trump. Color me shocked.

Susan Rice, oh how that name brings back memories...

Well then forget that SHE said it.....you think this is a good idea?

How bout addressing the content instead of the person who said it...

Trump and his supporters have a bad habit of throwing out the baby with the bath water at every turn, that includes the tactic of throwing out reports just because they dont like who said it, and never actually addressing what was said....

the head of DNI and the nation's most senior military officer would be invited to attend the security meetings "where issues pertaining to their responsibilities and expertise are to be discussed."

I think it's a non-issue.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Typical that's all a conservative would get out of that. All you see is criticisms of trump. It doesn't even matter what it is it's fake because someone on the left said it.
Fine. Head in sand when we're in another world war and you get drafted or your child does you'll sing another tune
Trump followers ...blindly led sheep to the slaughter.

LOL. Typical that a progressive hillary zealot would rush to the defense of one of her stooges that lied to America ad nauseum.

Somehow removing military advisors from non-military discussions will get us into a world war... hyperbole much?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Obama flunky or not it still doesn’t make sense what he did

To remove from the NSC the military experts is asinine for a Nazi type racist tells you Trump comfort zone is with Nazis

Repeating:

the head of DNI and the nation's most senior military officer would be invited to attend the security meetings "where issues pertaining to their responsibilities and expertise are to be discussed."

Chill out folks. My prediction is that more and more the DNI and JCoS will find themselves invited back on a regular basis until this is a non-issue.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: odzeandennz
no one in Obama's Admin should ever be allowed to [speak] on national security.

Who was it who caught and killed Bin Laden again?

US Navy Seals working on actionable intelligence based on protocols put in place by Bush.

But oh yeah BO gave a thumbs up. After months of waffling. On a decision that's a no-brainer.

Way to go Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

HOW THE HELL did she get confirmed under OBAMA? A former JUNKIE!

""Obama administration National Security Adviser SUSAN RICE admitted on security clearance forms that she smoked marijuana for “recreational use” until 1990, according to a copy of forms published on the hacker website Wikileaks.

Rice informed investigators that she used hallucinogenics, which include L-S-D, PCP, prescription drugs and other illicit drugs, until at least June 1990, according to the background check.""

AND SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT BANNON?!?! WTF?
edit on 1/30/2017 by carewemust because: Why does ATS blank-out "'___'"? I had to put hyphens between the letters. Is it a bad word?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join