It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A starseeds goal in life as a human

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
Yeah! I guess if you can draw that conclusion it fits huh?

It certainly seems to fit as you appear to be making things up as you go along.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I've always viewed it as a scam. The questions on the are you a Starseed quiz that is in various places seems like it's crafted to make people feel special...

Like Indigo Children.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, your turning a short story with a few details into what you want it to be. A lie.

I don't know you, and you don't know me.

So your personal views are of very little interest to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No, your turning a short story with a few details into what you want it to be. A lie.

So it is now a 'short story' (fiction) instead of you claiming to be whatever it is that you are?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I've not taken a quiz, and I don't find those sites very helpful, just repetitive. They don't provide much help for anyone. But they do seem to be stirring up more claims of others who claim the same.

I was young, far before internet, or even personal computers.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I've not taken a quiz...

Why are you telling me? I was not the one that posted the quiz comment, I merely replied that I thought Spacespores were as nonsensical as people's precious Indigo Brats.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I've not taken a quiz, and I don't find those sites very helpful, just repetitive. They don't provide much help for anyone. But they do seem to be stirring up more claims of others who claim the same.

I was young, far before internet, or even personal computers.

Why do you use the term Starseed if you're not promoting that?

Surely you understand why most everyone would be skeptical of someone making the claim they are somehow superior as you seem to be.

Why would a superior being need to be posting like this on the Internet? What's the backstory on this?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I live in a very small town, not many people to talk to. I never proclaimed to be a superior being.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I never said I called the patent office, I called the number associated with the letter I received from the partner company I applied with.

You never said 'partner company' above, you used the word 'government' and then pronouns. If you wanted to be clear that you spoke to a partner company you would have said so. Apparently spacespores are just as disingenuous as regular people.

Please stop brutally berating the Starseed Child...Don't you understand they just want to help us?

Geeez...SOME people.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

Our job as starseeds

We are here to open your eyes to life outside your planet, that is our goal. I believe we've been doing a great job. You can't just flip a switch and hope everyone gets along. What other reason would an alien being take human form? The goal is to help you become aware, and comfortable with beings so vastly different than you. Humans have a very hard time socializing with their own over very small differences in appearance, and individual beliefs.

You point out you are here, as an Alien in human form, to teach us. Seems like you are saying you are superior?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

To serve Man episode. Giants come to the UN. to Harvest Humans.
edit on 29-1-2017 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Born with a thought process ingrained, not superior. That was the claim.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

i was just thinking is being a starseed the same as being Indigos, BlueRays, Crystal and the Rainbow children, in others words a spoiled little brat whose parents lied to them their whole life telling the their special.

Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept,[1] are children who are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.[2] They are sometimes also referred to as crystal children[3] or star children.[4] The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe[5] and further developed by Jan Tober and Lee Carroll. The concept of indigo children gained popular interest with the publication of a series of books in the late 1990s and the release of several films in the following decade. A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities. The interpretations of these beliefs range from their being the next stage in human evolution, in some cases possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy, to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers.

Although no scientific studies give credibility to the existence of indigo children or their traits, the phenomenon appeals to some parents whose children have been diagnosed with learning disabilities and to parents seeking to believe that their children are special. Critics view this as a way for parents to avoid considering pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis. The list of traits used to describe the children has also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to almost anyone, a form of the Forer effect.
Indigo children

edit on 29-1-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yerp.

Many voted for Hilary too, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Awesome!...I just scored '91' on the Starseed Quiz!

90 + ... Start preparing NOW! In some way they will connect you to your purpose.

pleiadesx.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So, how many of these Aliens have you had direct contact with to know what they want? Or is this just something you decided is true about you? Or something you want to be true about you?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
not me i got a 40

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: IAMTAT
not me i got a 40

I probably would've scored higher if I liked shrimp.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I don't think they are the same, indigo's are those with an indigo aura, and said to have ESP, or there abilities.

That's different than what I've posted.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

please stop making sh@@ up, all your pseudo brethren say other wise.

Star children are different, thank God. As of now, our Star children have been divided into three categories: Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. Star children have chosen specific parents who will help them develop their natural abilities. So if you are a parent of a child you know is different, your child probably chose you to help them help others in their spiritual path. How lucky you are to be the chosen parent of one of these incredibly gifted souls here to help this earth.
Starseeds. Indigos, BlueRays, Crystal and the Rainbow children

i bet you like greer, and think invisible space ships are real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join