It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Funded by Royal Sauds, U.S. Gov’t. Documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It is not that we already didn't know or suspected (at least those of us who are even slightly awake) but now we have government sources. If there is one thing I cannot stand about the US Governement all these years is the complicity we have had with Saudi Arabia, one of the worst regimes in history that not only spread hatred, misery, slavery, and death but actually openly practices it on their own citizens for the world to see.... and everyone ignores it.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Published: January 29, 2017
By Eric Zuesse, supplemented from original post at strategic-culture.org

The chief source of funds to Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups is Saudi Arabia’s royal family.

Documentation comes from testimony of the captured top Al Qaeda financial operative to a U.S. Court; and from testimony cited in the ‘missing 28 pages’ of the congressional investigation into 9/11; and from private communications of a U.S. Secretary of State.

These documents cover Al Qaeda’s finances, not only pre-9/11, but up through at least 2014, and they consistently indicate that — throughout at least this lengthy period — the royal Saud family provided the essential funds that enabled Al Qaeda’s global operations, including the 9/11 attacks.

Al Qaeda isn’t merely an extension of the Sauds’ Sunni-fundamentalist Wahhabist-Salafist jihadist beliefs, but every one of Al Qaeda’s members also receives a “salary” and is therefore a mercenary who is fighting for a cause that he not only believes in, but also receives his livelihood from.

Unlike many court cases, where some of the reliable evidence conflicts with other of the reliable evidence, all of the reliable evidence in this case is consistent: that the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the Saud family, have been the indispensable financial backers for Al Qaeda, and that Al Qaeda could not have succeeded as it has, without this money.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It is not that we already didn't know or suspected (at least those of us who are even slightly awake) but now we have government sources. If there is one thing I cannot stand about the US Governement all these years is the complicity we have had with Saudi Arabia, one of the worst regimes in history that not only spread hatred, misery, slavery, and death but actually openly practices it on their own citizens for the world to see.... and everyone ignores it.

www.blacklistednews.com...

Published: January 29, 2017
By Eric Zuesse, supplemented from original post at strategic-culture.org

The chief source of funds to Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups is Saudi Arabia’s royal family.

Documentation comes from testimony of the captured top Al Qaeda financial operative to a U.S. Court; and from testimony cited in the ‘missing 28 pages’ of the congressional investigation into 9/11; and from private communications of a U.S. Secretary of State.

These documents cover Al Qaeda’s finances, not only pre-9/11, but up through at least 2014, and they consistently indicate that — throughout at least this lengthy period — the royal Saud family provided the essential funds that enabled Al Qaeda’s global operations, including the 9/11 attacks.

Al Qaeda isn’t merely an extension of the Sauds’ Sunni-fundamentalist Wahhabist-Salafist jihadist beliefs, but every one of Al Qaeda’s members also receives a “salary” and is therefore a mercenary who is fighting for a cause that he not only believes in, but also receives his livelihood from.

Unlike many court cases, where some of the reliable evidence conflicts with other of the reliable evidence, all of the reliable evidence in this case is consistent: that the royal family of Saudi Arabia, the Saud family, have been the indispensable financial backers for Al Qaeda, and that Al Qaeda could not have succeeded as it has, without this money.

And guess who conveniently got left off the immigration ban list???

If trump really is an outsider who wants to better America , shouldn't Saudi Arabia be the first one on the list?!?!
edit on 29-1-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Petrodollar is something Trump will not meddle in, I'm sure. Particularly as the U.S economy is essentially propped up by the existence of the agreement.

He will need to make changes to the Federal Reserve before he can tackle the Saudi question. Wouldn't he?

edit on 29/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

LOL, of course.

I understand there would be some issues as they are allies or "Frenemies" and there are geopolitical and economic issues that would have to be taken into consideration, but I would not shed a tear if we detach ourselves from these people during the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
And these Scumbags are not on the ban list why?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
we already had proof that the 9/11 terrorists were saudis now we have proof that they were funded by the Saudis also.

when are the real terrorists (the Saudis) going to be held accountable?

I wonder what Mr. make America great again, 9/11 truther trump is going to do about this?

if he doesn`t do something about this then everything else that he does as president won`t mean a thing.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Petrodollar and US debt.

That is why it is tolerated. I really hope we can detach ourselves from this regime and soon, without causing extreme damage to ourselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If trump really is an outsider who wants to better America , shouldn't Saudi Arabia be the first one on the list?

Yes they should be.

Their terrorist ties AND flooding the market to kill off fracking.

TWO very good reasons to put Saudi where it belongs.

On the list of state sponsors of terrorism RIGHT along with Iran,Yemen,Syria, and the rest.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Because a bunch of people that shall remain nameless would sue for a stay.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My biggest complaint about Trump is despite rhetoric to the contrary on the campaign trail he continues the US hypocrisy that is our alliance with Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
My biggest complaint about Trump is despite rhetoric to the contrary on the campaign trail he continues the US hypocrisy that is our alliance with Saudi Arabia.

I have to agree with you, he has said he wanted to cut the head off the snake, i think other factors are at play atm, Trump so far seems to be a man of his word lets hope he doesnt turn into a politician.

link   

Trump says if he is elected: "you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center."

"It wasn't the Iraqis," he explained. "You may find it's the Saudis."

"They have papers in there that are very secret," he also said, referencing the 28 still-classified pages of the 9/11 commission report. "But you will find out."

www.realclearpolitics.com... s.html

This is one campaign promise that he needs to keep.

link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I have to agree with you, he has said he wanted to cut the head off the snake, i think other factors are at play atm, Trump so far seems to be a man of his word lets hope he doesnt turn into a politician.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The list was made by Homeland Security under the Obama administration in 2016. These are countries in the Visa Waiver Program. Maybe Trump will add Saudi Arabia. The executive order is for a temporary suspension of visa entry from a set of countries identified as a risk under the Obama Administration.

www.dhs.gov...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Isn't Mecca (in saudi arabia) the place that muslums aim their bodies towards when they pray?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Immigration Ban!

#, I'd let Trump pick any existing banned countries including Iran to cancel the ban on, in exchange for Saudi Arabia being included.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

flooding the market to kill off fracking.

If any other nation had done that, a trade war would have been almost instant and sanctions had as well methinks.

The US needs to really get it's house in order if it wants to solve the radical islam issue.

Like I said in another thread, we'll just end up with ISIS-2 if they don't.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't get it.

The US has never had a problem stabbing an ally in the back before (Iraq).

Something else must be going on.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well considering that even what...16 years after 911, we are too afraid to even discuss it in congressional or senate hearings.

I wonder if they are just waiting for the prince to take over - let the old guard die out and then take the stance they should have taken in the 80's.

You know, I would probably let most of the criticism go of Trump, if he just had a press conference and called the Saudi's out on everything and said they were going to re-shape the diplomatic alliances they have with nations who openly and proudly support terrorist organisations.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: JoshuaCox

LOL, of course.

I understand there would be some issues as they are allies or "Frenemies" and there are geopolitical and economic issues that would have to be taken into consideration, but I would not shed a tear if we detach ourselves from these people during the next 4 years.

Doubt it...

It is trumps list and he chose to leave them off..

If anything it kinda proves he is a hack.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join