It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 'Vetted' Refugees Who Turned to Terrorism After Being Allowed Into America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: buster2010
So just because a few people go bad we should scrap a program that helps hundreds of thousands of immigrants who have done no wrong? You seem to have no problem with painting whole groups of with the same brush.

They don't belong here

Unless you're 100% Native American, neither do you. You have the advantage of fortunate birth.

Native Americans weren't native. They immigrated here and fought other groups for territory and Power.

Which really only further supports my point, you can't claim anyone "belongs" anywhere.

But thanks for using the same old cliched retort, itnmakes responding much easier.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

If they weren't willing to participate in that vetting process, then they could decide not to try to come.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Muslim isn't a race. The countries on the banned list were determined by Obama, who also happened to install a similar ban on Iran... though it was for 6 months and Trump's is for 4. You fail.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No, I think your argument is impractical.

My argument is not impractical; it was a direct and practical response to your impractical blanket statement that Extremism can be eliminated.

What I was talking about was the suppression of Islamist Extremism in the Middle East ... not America.

But you didn't say that. You said:

Right now I'll settle for eliminating Islamic Extremist Terrorism.

I asked how to reasonably accomplish that.

Next time, be clear if you expect people to take you seriously and engage in an decent debate, unless you enjoy dancing around and trying to explain your own statements.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join