It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 'Vetted' Refugees Who Turned to Terrorism After Being Allowed Into America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now, for those who say that ISIS sympathizers (or hell, even those who are going to join ISIS after getting US citizenship) does not happen... here are a few examples.

20 'Vetted' Refugees Who Turned to Terrorism After Being Allowed Into America

I will try and abridge the first few but the full stories and details at the link.
www.blacklistednews.com...

1) Bilal Abood was sentenced to four years in prison for making a false statement to the FBI. Abood, an Iraqi translator for the U.S. military, was admitted to the United States through the Special Immigrant Visa program for Iraqi translators in 2009, and subsequently became a citizen. (Joined ISIS in Syria)

2) Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab , In November 2013, just one year after being welcomed to the United States as a refugee, he traveled to Syria and posted on social media that he was fighting with various terrorist organizations, stating "America will not isolate me from my Islamic duty. Only death will do us part."

3) Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan, he associated with members and sympathizers of ISIS throughout 2014.(DETAILS) Al Hardan told his wife "I will go to Syria. I want to blow myself up. . . . I am against America."

4) Daud, a Somalian refugee who came to the United States as a child, and subsequently obtained a green card. Daud and another individual drove from Minnesota to San Diego to attempt to get passports, cross the border into Mexico, and fly to Syria in to join ISIS.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

youre pushing it hard today..

screw it

no more brown people allowed in because theyre brown....

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This proves that the only way to let no terrorists into a country is to let no one in.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

they can keep detaining 5 year olds at airports and prevent them from seeing their mother...
think that will help

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

they can keep detaining 5 year olds at airports and prevent them from seeing their mother...
think that will help

No I don't and that was my point.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

The racists have just found a way to morally justify their prejudices.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

but you said let nobody in.
that would include this kid.......sorry to say he was only detained and not sent back

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Gee this isn't a biased report made to make you think a certain way...

4) Daud, a Somalian refugee who came to the United States as a child, and subsequently obtained a green card. Daud and another individual drove from Minnesota to San Diego to attempt to get passports, cross the border into Mexico, and fly to Syria in to join ISIS

So he came here as a CHILD. Explain to me how the vetting system failed to see that a child would grow up a terrorist.

Yeah, we can tell the future, didn't you know?

Vetting usually takes an upward of 2 years.

I'm not saying I have an issue with the policy, what I have an issue with is that it was poorly executed. No discussions were had at the state department, no allies consulted or discussions about ramifications for US citizens and green card holders either.

But this? As proof that this is okay?

Lol

It only proves that you can convince anybody, whose lived anywhere, to join a holy war so long as you speak the right things to them.

~Tenth

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

youre pushing it hard today..

screw it

no more brown people allowed in because theyre brown....

How about we find out if they want to kill American citizens before we let them in.

I mean, how radical is that?

What should be asked is, why are liberals now openly wanting to aid ISIS?

I know that American citizens have always been pretty far down the list of the people liberals actually care about, but have they gone so far left that now they are finally showing their true colors?

Can we finally add them to the terror watch list?

I mean, if we do we could certainly cut down on the amount of mass murders in the US. So it's a win-win!!!

And I have to edit to add... why do liberals always have to refer to everyone by the color of their skin? Are all Syrians brown to you? Who taught you that and why are you so racist?

Just wondering...

edit on 14Sun, 29 Jan 2017 14:55:38 -0600America/Chicago17th2017-01-29T14:55:38-06:00pmSundayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I like how the article ends with the statement that trumps refugee ban makes sense, when the list names Bosnia, Uzbekistan, and Kenya as the origin for the several of the refugees.

Neither of those countries show up on the immigration ban.

And before we forget, the Boston marathon bombers were from Kyrgyzstan and a defunct soviet province.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

but you said let nobody in.
that would include this kid.......sorry to say he was only detained and not sent back

Wrong, I said letting no one in is the only way to prevent terrorists entering a country. You can have all the vetting and checks you like, but the bomber, or in this case, the suicide bomber, gets through.
edit on 29-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

How about we find out if they want to kill American citizens before we let them in.

sure.
how?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 29-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So, obviously the vetting process is too weak.

Taqiya (the art of lying to advance Islam) is really popular with the terrorist groups.

So........ get tougher.

For starters a blanket ban on males aged 15 - 50 until they can think through a process to use that will identify the radicals. Psychometric testing to look for any signs of radical thinking is a very good idea. I don't exactly know how they vet at the moment, but obviously just asking them if they are a terrorist is not going to work.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

sure.
how?

Proper vetting?

/facepalm

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

ee this isn't a biased report made to make you think a certain way...

Who needs a report ?

We saw what 19 improperly vetted immigrants did on 9-11.

We saw what just 2 did during the Boston Marathon.

How many does it take to make people wake up and see things need to be changed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Gee this isn't a biased report made to make you think a certain way...

4) Daud, a Somalian refugee who came to the United States as a child, and subsequently obtained a green card. Daud and another individual drove from Minnesota to San Diego to attempt to get passports, cross the border into Mexico, and fly to Syria in to join ISIS

So he came here as a CHILD. Explain to me how the vetting system failed to see that a child would grow up a terrorist.

Yeah, we can tell the future, didn't you know?

Vetting usually takes an upward of 2 years.

I'm not saying I have an issue with the policy, what I have an issue with is that it was poorly executed. No discussions were had at the state department, no allies consulted or discussions about ramifications for US citizens and green card holders either.

But this? As proof that this is okay?

Lol

It only proves that you can convince anybody, whose lived anywhere, to join a holy war so long as you speak the right things to them.

~Tenth

~Tenth

So... did his "parents" with f'ed up beliefs accompany him? Hell I don't know, there are 20 examples with just a paragraph of details. I have no idea if he came with parents who had Jihad beliefs or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What race is Muslim's?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What race is Muslim's?

Exactly.

Only something a racist would make the mistake of saying.

Ahhhhahahahahaha!!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What a joke.

No wall, no border, no checkpoint is going to stop a mindset.
All it's going to do is keep innocent families separated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join