It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny things kids say out of nowhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
my daughter is 4 and her imagination is really taking off. she tells me stories all the time.

so i was laying her in bed with her talking and i was rubbing my chin on her back through her shirt...2 days of no shaving so its pretty course.

she told me i had to stop because she just had back surgery. i asked her what happened and she said she got scratched on her back by a lion from china....she did not need stitches though....just surgery...

i love it

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
funny things kids say out of nowhere

I usually get, 'These woods are dark, I'm scared, mister.'

edit on 29-1-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: Zazz 2020!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think you just won a government trojan

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
When we have daughters we get it we understand
2 nd line

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ask her what her name was when she lived in China, and the name of her village.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Was walking with my daughter when she was very young .. and there were little white seed tufts floating around from some type of tree ( cottonwood?)

My daughter catches one and looks up at me and asks " Are these little pieces of clouds floating down mom ?" I thought it was pretty darn cute at the time.. such an innocent yet sincere question.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Kids crack me up! When my Great Nephew was 3 or 4 he found a worm and came running over to me all excited saying, "Look Auntie a wrom! Sounds like worm but with an r in front. The he squished it and said, "Look Auntie two wroms!" He was so delighted I was so grossed out. LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was asked by my son "why are you drinking that blue pill?"..... I replied....

"You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Of course, this is hypothetical... I would never drink a blue pill! or red pill! Colorants are bad for you.... LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
...embarrassing things too...

Taking my young son out shopping at the local Garden Store...looking at Lemon trees out in the crowded nursery section...

"That's a lemon tree aye Dad?"
"Yes, a lemon tree, good boy. Like the big one in the backyard"
"Yeah. The big lemon tree you pee on every morning while Mum bangs on the kitchen window and tells you we have two toilets inside, pick one!"

*avoids all eye-contact with other now snickering customers...extracts self and son out immediately*

edit on 29-1-2017 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
she is coloring now and she just told me she was taken by a lion. i asked her where and she said to the volcano

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: alien

thats funny.
my daughter calls me a sea turtle quite a lot

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Funny part followed by the creepy part:

This doesn't quite count, as it's more a pronunciation issue, but when my 4 year days "Millennium Falcon" it comes out as "Mu'ur Fokken" - he speaks crisply and succinctly with everything else. I have taken great care to preserve my audio recordings of it.

The creepy story to go with that is, since he was 2, he has talked about "The Strange" that will make you go up in the air. When the sky has a certain look to it at night, he says to be quiet outside. If asked why, he sheepishly points to the sky and whispers, "let's go inside! - before the strange comes!"

So, the Millennium Falcon thing came about while playing the Angry Birds Star Wars game, which he got for Christmas. When he saw the millennium falcon, he said, "That's what the strange looks like!"

Mu'ur fokken indeed!

top topics

join