It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

@People who oppose the Muslim Immigration Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm sorry, I don't read the same fake news as you. Most of the refugees are economic refugees. The Syrians have been at war for five years, and Assad is not going to stop until everyone who opposed him is dead.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Your welcome....no where in that text does it imply....state...or direct a MUSLIM ban....yes it does provide an exemption to religious minorities being persecuted because of their religion when they are a minority religion in the country of origin but again no where does it state that Muslims are banned.

There are people of Muslim faith in China, Russia, and as someone just pointed out there are several million Muslims in India and all of them are able to travel freely to the US. IT IS NOT A BAN ON MUSLIMS TRAVELING TO THE US.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Snowflake comes to mind....need a recommendatrion for a good contractor who can build a good crying room ? The Name is Trump Construction.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

woah! triggered!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: DJW001

Before Trump came to power would any of you as American citizens travel to any of these countries for sightseeing? And if you wouldn't travel there because of X, Y, or Z why should they be allowed to come here if you wouldn't even visit or immigrate there?

The reason why you wouldn't want to travel there is the reason why the refugees want to leave. Conspicuously absent are countries that are known to breed terrorists: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, and Belgium. Trump has business connections to all these places.

So then why don't the Military aged men stay and change there country.? The rebellion in Syria has been employing Child Soldiers to fight for the cause because all the Men are cowards fleeing there country and trying to change the country they settle in instead of assimilating into the country adopting the Language, and value system?

My neighbour left Syria with his young family and spent two years in a refugee camp in Lebanon before being accepted to come to Canada. He came here so that his children could grow up without war.He speaks a little English, his wife none. He is working to pay back his airfare and screening...and to become a Canadian. New language, new culture, new climate...and you sit at a keyboard in your pajamas and call him a coward?

I'd say you've got that wrong, Sparkie.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

The only ones calling a Muslim ban are the MSM and their flock of sheep.

Just sayin...

So Rudy is part of the MSM and their flock of sheep? Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’ Looks like Trump had better put a gag order on scarecrow.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

The only ones calling a Muslim ban are the MSM and their flock of sheep.

Just sayin...

So Rudy is part of the MSM and their flock of sheep? Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’ Looks like Trump had better put a gag order on scarecrow.

Got me there. The intent was clear. Keep out the MUSLIM extremists. If it was truly an all inclusive Muslim ban they would have listed a wealth of other nations.

Still technically true that its not a Muslim ban tho. Interesting to note that the non-PC Trump was careful to be PC on the wording. Giuliani kinda messed up Trumps narrative.... and my assertion!!

Thanks for setting me straight. My snowflake sister clobbered me as well

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
George Soros-Financed Groups Scheme to Stop Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt Order

TEL AVIV — Immigration lawyers from groups financed by billionaire George Soros, a champion of open border policies, were signatories to a lawsuit filed Saturday to block President Donald Trump’s executive order halting visas for 90 days for “immigrants and non-immigrants” from Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran, and Iraq.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady

Please stop with the Soros idiocy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Excellent tactic to trigger the triggerables.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: buster2010

Excellent tactic to trigger the triggerables.

Every reply I don't like is triggered.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

How is a ban on the immigration of a religious group not a gross violation of the Bill of Rights?!?

Why are we even agruing about this? What Trump wants to do is ILLEGAL, and his supporters turn a blind eye because they're scare of terrorists.

How about Americans stop tucking their tails between their legs, and start utilizing the 2nd Amendment!

God, please save this nation from its own retardation.
edit on 29-1-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

No, sorry, not a snowflake, just sick and tired of people saying "The rest of the world thinks.....about America", like that should have some impact on what we do. Does any other country check with us first, before they do anything? Do the people in your country poll Americans to see our opinion of your decisions?
No? Well why the hell not? You wouldn't want to look bad in front of the rest of the world would you? I mean, hey, don't do what's best for your country, you need to keep up appearances to the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

How is a ban on the immigration of a religious group not a gross violation of the Bill of Rights?!?

Why are we even agruing about this? What Trump wants to do is ILLEGAL, and his supporters turn a blind eye because they're scare of terrorists.

How about Americans stop tucking their tails between their legs, and start utilizing the 2nd Amendment!

God, please save this nation from its own retardation.

What does it say about the immigration ban , since Saudi Arabia was left off???

The home of Wahhabism, aka Islamic extremists.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It says that Trump is just like Bush and Obama.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Let them. let these people kiss their own' asses if they don't like it. What the hell are the arab nations doing for their own blood lines? Nada!

People Suck! Curse the lot of them.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
“Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional,” then-governor Pence tweeted at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 8, 2015.

Pence even went so far as to double-down on those comment later that same day in Northwest Indiana, telling reporters: “The United States cannot, and should not discriminate on the basis or religion.”

“The free exercise of religion is at the very heart of our constitutional guarantees for all persons in this country,” he concluded.

Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

— Governor Mike Pence (@GovPenceIN) December 8, 2015

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I'm sorry, I don't read the same fake news as you. Most of the refugees are economic refugees. The Syrians have been at war for five years, and Assad is not going to stop until everyone who opposed him is dead.

5 years? O Man thats Obama's more than half of Obama's Regime. You mean to tell me that the Messiah couldn't stop a War?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
“Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional,” then-governor Pence tweeted at 7:30 a.m. on Dec. 8, 2015.

Pence even went so far as to double-down on those comment later that same day in Northwest Indiana, telling reporters: “The United States cannot, and should not discriminate on the basis or religion.”

“The free exercise of religion is at the very heart of our constitutional guarantees for all persons in this country,” he concluded.

Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

— Governor Mike Pence (@GovPenceIN) December 8, 2015

You do realize he said "in" this country right?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Show me the line that specifies a religion. It doesn't. It's legal and constitutional.

I can provide an argument featuring every branch of government.
edit on 1-2-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join