It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think and act like an American….why are you calling me a Fascist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
The world is changing
The robots are coming
We need to rethink everything
Trump is reacting to this by recoiling
We should be expanding instead

Imagine one world, one currency, no borders, no such thing as illegal immigrants.
Imagine working together instead, as one, on giant spaceships.

But, no, I guess we'll keep on fighting about imaginary gods and trillion dollar debts...

After that stop dreaming and realise that people kill each other over which God they worship. My God is better than your God is still the prevailing childish mindset of the human race. We're not ready for the world you imagine. Maybe in 10-20 thousand years, but not now.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

What?
- Nation/race above the individual - Trump has repeatedly espoused nationalism and Christian favoritism -Check
- Centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader - Executive orders accompanied by Trumps expressed disdain for following the rules - Check
- Severe economic and social regimentation - Really? - Check
- Forcible suppression of opposition - Media gag orders, black-outs, and not allowing US residents to return to their homes - Check

- Nation/race above the individual - Trump has repeatedly espoused nationalism, but the State above the individual he has not. Nor has he raised up Christianity above other religions. Uncheck

- Centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader - Executive orders used to undo the previous administrations disdain for working with the Congress. Read them, and the EO's they undo. It's enlightening. Uncheck

- Severe economic and social regimentation - Opening capitalist opportunity and reducing government involvement in the private sector is hardly economic or social regimentation.

- Forcible suppression of opposition - Media gag orders, black-outs, and not allowing US residents to return to their homes - almost too much willful misunderstanding to go into, but, Media gag orders - he hasn't issued a decree telling the media what they may or may not print, he has held the EPA to a normal business standard (try setting a twitter opposing your employer and see what happens) ; he has not disallowed US residents from returning home categorically. He has restricted movement of those that will require more vetting....it's survival in times of war.

You should read something other than Huffpo or the NYT sometime, and actually think about what you are reading.

edit on 29-1-2017 by LetsGoViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The world is changing
The robots are coming

Imagine one world, one currency, no borders, no such thing as illegal immigrants.

But, no, I guess we'll keep on fighting about imaginary gods and trillion dollar debts...

Stop reading my mind it's creepin' me out

Yes, we should be expanding into a global world. Well actually that's what we have been doing - - - until now.

Isolationism today is idiotic. The world is connected via electronic communication. You can not put the genie back in the bottle.

I mean here's a Bedouin in the middle of the desert on his laptop.

I hate going backwards. It's stupid.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Bully much?

Triggered much?

Not at all, unlike you in your reply to my original post.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LetsGoViking

Nation/race above the individual - Trump has repeatedly espoused nationalism,

And just how pray tell did he do that ?

Make AMERICA great again.

Doesn't say make white people great again.

Doesn't say make christians great again.

There is No particular desriptor in there.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Lots of people live here.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
I get called a lot of things when I vent my POV on the boards.

Funny, that that name calling is okay when it goes against me. Funny, that the slightest transgression on my part leads to serious sniping. Funny, that I might have let that get to me just a little bit.

Trump's position is completely different than mine (in comparison). He can hurt people now ... like forever ... without even knowing he did it. I wouldn't want to get under his feet, and I wouldn't block his path, while he's #MAGA.

Hope & Change was nothing more than a silly campaign slogan. Not even gonna waste my time mocking Stronger Together.

Enjoyed your post, it's good to have a thick skin and I think as we age and gain perspective on what our values and moral compass is we are less triggered....to use a contemporary term.

I think your observation that it wouldn't be good to get in Trumps way is very accurate, and not just Trump, you really don't want to be on the governments radar period. I think that the campaigns slogans offer a little more insight into the candidate than you give it credit. When the Democratic Left say "change" we now know what they mean.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, we should be expanding into a global world. Well actually that's what we have been doing - - - until now.

Don't worry, there are people still fighting for those ends. ISIS wants a world-wide caliphate.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

OMFG

Yeah, he is probably playing "RC planes"

link   

originally posted by: Annee

The world is changing
The robots are coming

Isolationism today is idiotic. The world is connected via electronic communication. You can not put the genie back in the bottle.

Your idea of globalism and progression is not what the world needs. We've had enough of that disaster.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

If you don't agree with the Progressive ideology, you are a Fascist!

Kind of reminds me of certain religions who say anyone who doesn't abide by their doctrine that they are doomed in the afterlife?

YES YES YES YES YES

Ridiculous. We're going backward to the dark ages of isolationism - - - not because our infrastructure has been destroyed and we have to rebuild - - - but, became of some narcissist idiot.

link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Bully much?

Triggered much?

Not at all, unlike you in your reply to my original post.

Oh my word, the irony just flies over your head. You are positively exuding that grade school fart-blaming you are denying in the first place.

Good lord... it's like I want to say eff this site and never return but people like you just keep me so damned hypnotized.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The world is changing
The robots are coming

Your idea of globalism and progression is not what the world needs. We've had enough of that disaster.

I never agree with you on anything.

Why start now?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If that's the case I don't see why EO's are getting stayed.

When all people have to do is skype.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Don't worry, there are people still fighting for those ends. ISIS wants a world-wide caliphate.

ISIS compared to the main global powers.

Oh yeah, they're a contender.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Critical thinking and reading are not your long suites, are they?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

If that's the case I don't see why EO's are getting stayed.

When all people have to do is skype.

That doesn't make any sense.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The world is changing
The robots are coming

I never agree with you on anything.

Why start now?

Which gives me the necessary check I need to make sure I am on the right path.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Fighting the good fight against borders.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

If you don't agree with the Progressive ideology, you are a Fascist!

Kind of reminds me of certain religions who say anyone who doesn't abide by their doctrine that they are doomed in the afterlife?

YES YES YES YES YES

Ridiculous. We're going backward to the dark ages of isolationism - - - not because our infrastructure has been destroyed and we have to rebuild - - - but, became of some narcissist idiot.

Can you expound on that a bit? I honestly don't have a clue as to what you even mean.......

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join