It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Trump does that make you angry.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: network dude

just about everything.
dont like anything about him. i think he and his administration is bad news
you say just about everything and yet you can't name something specific?

i can i just didnt.
dont like his wall idea
dont like his immigration idea
dont like his views on abortion
dont like his face
dont like the fact he picked his son for advisor
dont like the fact that he is about to appoint a supreme court justice that thinks the way he does
dont like the way he talks about women
dont like his pick in bannon
dont like his pick spicer
dont like his pick in conway
dont like the fact he is 70
dont like the fact he has no political experience

dont like the fact he is a giant piece of #

that enough?

edit...son in law not son

edit on 29-1-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

dont like his pick in pence
dont like his business practices
edit on 29-1-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22. Realy what did she🎇

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Not angry, concerned. Over a lot of different things. Right up top is what I believe to be an extreme level of narcissism that he has shown not just over his run as President but over the entirety of the last 40 years. The way he handled the crowd size issue was extremely concerning to me. It was barely talked about in the MSM (It was more of a Twitter/Facebook Meme at the time) until he had to go bring it up. That just put an extremely bad taste in my mouth right from day 1. Declaring war on the media, calling them the enemy, no matter how much you may hate the MSM is not good. He has set the groundwork now to where anything that comes up against him, truthful or not can be declared "fake news" because of whatever source it comes from and it can all be spun in that direction.

Steve Bannon disturbs me greatly. The fact that he is anywhere near advising the President is a very very bad thing to me. This entire ban from Muslim countries was entirely botched in how it was handled and to me appears of something he rushed through that wouldnt hurt anything of his, and he could still put it down on paper as saying he did something, meanwhile real people's lives are being affected by it. I have a really close friend in Iraq, I know he has them scared and concerned. Things like the Clemson Professor that has lived in the US for 7 or more years legally and now cannot get back from visiting her family. I've heard of a lot more similar stories that arent even being mentioned by the news. I could keep going but thats what comes to my mind first. I am very concerned about him getting in over his head with power first and foremost. I think a lot of people are sharing that same concern but are lashing out in a way that isnt productive.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
i suspect that a lot of idiots are pissed off by trumps mere existence

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape Oh boy, is that a understatement,had a blast annoying them on msn last night!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It' s Hard for me to trust any man that wears 2K suits, gets $3oo. hair cuts and still looks like a dork.

edit on 30-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There is no gag order. It is common that when a new administration takes over that policies are reviewed and changed. It happened under OBama, Bush, etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What really upsets me is people chewing with their mouth open.

For some reason, that bugs the hell out of me.

I've never eaten a meal with Trump, so I'm still on the fence as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It' s Hard for me to trust any man that wears 2K suits, gets $3oo. hair cuts and still looks like a dork.

Ah yes, the superficial approach. Way to show how deep your character really is.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm so infuriated that he wants to put AMERICA first, and NOT foreign Islamic migrants! Ugh, such AUDACITY putting AMERICA first. How dare he!

Go Trump!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: olaru12

Ah yes, the superficial approach. Way to show how deep your character really is.

I said it to just trigger you, snowflake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join