It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Trump does that make you angry.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What Trump does that makes me angry is how he manages to attract people that ordinarily think and gets them to shut all that down, spend all their free time rationalizing for him, running interference for him - and then spend some additional time covering his cowardly orange ass

But, maybe that's just me

edit on 1/29/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: smallish words and unnecessary ugliness

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't like how he responds to so many little criticisms. Don't sweat the small stuff, like liberal whining. Just focus on the big picture. MAGA
edit on 29-1-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
I don't like how he responds to so many little criticisms. Don't sweat the small stuff, like liberal whining. Just focus on the big picture. MAGA

That's what I don't like. My partisan side likes that he shuts these people down, but my professional side says he's being very unprofessional reacting to every insignifcant person with something negative to say about him. He should ignore the whining from the left and just give 100% focus on the economy, jobs, immigration, and regulation. What he's done so far though has made me happy. Once he gets things going in the right direction, I just hope he stops using his executive power so much as well. I didn't like it with Obama and Trump won't get any free pass from me either.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Nothing that makes me "angry" but concerned yes. That he is trying to do too much too fast without putting more thought into it, considering dissenting opinions and views, as well as broader long term implications.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Check out this detailed description of the 2000 elections and the Reform Party.

For those of you that read the entire link, you may come to learn how Pat Buchanan pretty much squandered the movement of the Reform Party, and escaped back to the Republicans after it fell apart. Well, Trump was thought to be Buchanan's strongest opposition within the Reform Party. There is even a quote in there where Trump says, "defeat the Republican/Democrat apparatus."

Fast forward 15 years to 2015... Trump sees the turmoil within the Republican party, and the Democratic Party for that matter... but Bernie was the movement of the Dem's so that spot was filled. That is why a former Reform Party member that wishes to break down the 2 party tyranny moves to Republican flags... at least that's what I hope plays out. That is exactly why he vowed to do it without help of even the Republicans themselves... and he managed to pull enough delegates to possibly achieve it.

So much emphasis is being put into what is done in the physical sense each day... and more times then not its debating history. Debating history should only be a method to determine on how to avoid future obstacles... focusing on culprits of events is a bit stalling to progress.

The point is, when something is new... only 2 weeks old... debating the history of 2 weeks and determining its outcome down the road is premature and invalid more than likely. To draw hate so early in this term, to me, is a vote to keep the current malpractices in place. Personally, I wish for the abolishing of the party system, so that anger can't be put on an individual.

I try not get get angry, but if I were to dig a bit, I'd say it pains me to know that Donald Trump will never ever know what it is to be a poor American... He's a 1% and I have a hard time seeing him being able to connect those disconnections in his older age and developed ego.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
His attempts to silence scientists and the free press and appointing a white supremacist as immigration officer (already been one mosque fire bombed after the muslim ban/hate rhetoric). Plus his arrogance and saber rattling with China could easilly spark WW3, as may the power vacuum if he quits NATO the UN, which would give Russia the green light to conquer Europe.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I kind of dislike how he's getting things done. I mean the president isn't supposed to be like us working folk, they're supposed to kind of just sit around and do things every couple years.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He claimed he would drain the swamp, but instead he is filling it.

He is also like all the rest of them being best buddies with Saudi Arabia( the jackarse wrote an EO talking about 911 terrorism, but didn't include a single country that the terrorists came from).

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Hahaha... it is quite weird to see such a shake up so early. I feel that the sitting around and making moves every few years may have been a hinder to progress more than we'd like to admit? And, honestly, the U.S.A. is set up to be a citizen ran government... he is clearly not a politician as we are used to watching work.

I don't care how it happens, if the people are getting a vote that out-powers the politicians then I am happy. I understand they are our policy setters, but I want the voice of the American people to be expressed through these civil servants to the maximum potential.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That part about him being a Nazi really makes me mad.
I hate Nazis.
I couldn't believe it when he sent his own daughter to that concentration camp because she is a Jew.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Michael Moore ... OMG. These people got 'stranded at the airport'??

As opposed to what? Getting beheaded? Having to take up arms to defend their own land?

WHAT???? Owh no

QUICK! UNITE and grab this violin and play it with me !

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm concerned how he never takes personal responsibility, never apologizes, but resorts to blaming others and finger pointing.

That's the qualities of a very insecure and fearful man.
edit on 29-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He makes more money than me, his wife is hotter, and his Dad had money.
It is not fair

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Nothing yet

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The fact he hasn't helped poor Rosie O'Donnell escaped from America yet with a free deportation to any 3rd world country of her liking pisses me off to no end...
What?
That wasn't a campaign promise?
Oh well it should have been.
Give these people a taste of some good Ol' fashion oppression.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

just about everything.
dont like anything about him. i think he and his administration is bad news
you say just about everything and yet you can't name something specific?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

What Trump does that makes me angry is how he manages to attract people that ordinarily think and gets them to shut all that down, spend all their free time rationalizing for him, running interference for him - and then spend some additional time covering his cowardly orange ass

The whole calling him orange thing is very odd. The fact that so many of you do it. It's just so, dumb.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The whole calling him orange thing is very odd. The fact that so many of you do it. It's just so, dumb.

Out of this whole clusterF that's been happening in this country for the past few years this is what you think is dumb?

Sorry - I didn't didn't realize how low the bar was until right now

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It really irritates me how nice he is. Grow a pair Trump! Enough with the PC nicey-nice nonsense!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

it is just you.

<< 1    3 >>

join