It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West? Kim Kardashian? Jay Z? Beyonce?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What's happened to these Celebs? Singers? Rappers?

Last I heard Kanye West was on stage shouting out about Jay Z & Beyonce, then he gets taklen to hospital... this was back in December when all those listed in the title were all over the news and other platforms on the net.

Nothing since December... absolutely nowt.

So.. what's happened?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm sure he's fine. Probably sitting at home dreaming of fish sticks and hobbits.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He's back home, probably being MK'd while the Kardashians are on their family trip.

Usually musicians stay silent between records or projects so that could be that or they realized there's too many cameras for their daughter.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure he's fine. Probably sitting at home dreaming of fish sticks and hobbits.

He aint no gay fish!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Their lame music is going out of style?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
He aint no gay fish!

But he likes to put fish sticks in his mouth.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Your right the last I seen from Kanye after his visit to see Trump, was a home video including his wife and kids in some cottage like home in some secluded area apparently just being "humans". No jewelry, no flashy things, no fancy furniture or expensive clothes, just baggy sweats and tees, you would think they are just some normal couple. Unprecedented really

Maybe they wanted to tell us they are humans too and just want to stay low and just be a family.

Or we can go of the rails for some fantasy conspiracy and say that TPTB threatened Kanye for possible trying to switch sides and expose them and was told he better zip it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Has anyone checked Canada? Maybe they've moved there?

If not, then maybe someone might know someone who gives a sh!t.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I bet that they all went to see Narcissus in that big mirror in the sky. I'm guessing about 4 members got that joke.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Uh oh. Someone start checking the elevators.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I thought it was a question and my answer was "People we could do without". Prize?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's so weird these people are throned as Gods in our culture!!!

In centuries forward, when our societies history is rummaged through, researchers will piece together clues as to how the Gods, Gaga and Kardashian help powers over the masses and what mystical traits did they hold.

Why is Killer Mike not being made to rally around???

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What are 4 reasons why it is bad to eat lead paint.
edit on 29-1-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I helped mix the mixtape that came with the first Air Yeezy's.

Kanye was kind of a mentor to me when I first started working at Westlake in Hollywood back in the day. Kind of off topic, but one of the funniest things I saw while working there was the day I walked in and Jamie Foxx and Michael Bolton were about three matches deep in one of the most intense ping pong games I've ever seen. I'm talking Chinese Olympic style ping pong lol. You could hardly see the ball it was going so fast, but eventually Michael Bolton took him.

Hollywood was dope.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What are 4 reasons why it is bad to eat lead paint.

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Your right the last I seen from Kanye after his visit to see Trump, was a home video including his wife and kids in some cottage like home in some secluded area apparently just being "humans". No jewelry, no flashy things, no fancy furniture or expensive clothes, just baggy sweats and tees, you would think they are just some normal couple. Unprecedented really

Maybe they wanted to tell us they are humans too and just want to stay low and just be a family.

Or we can go of the rails for some fantasy conspiracy and say that TPTB threatened Kanye for possible trying to switch sides and expose them and was told he better zip it.

ok, thanks for the info.

Not that i'm worried or anything. I was just wondering... as a guy on a conspiracy website. Thought i'd put the question out there and there's way too much trump at the moment.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's okay.

It's an old people thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
im almost certain they are still swimming in luxury and not giving two squirts of piss about the average peasants.
they're doing just fine.

edit on 29-1-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

ok... I've got ya now.

the 4 bad reasons being the 4 celebs I named.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join