It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not Just TRUMP!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
And I'll go a step further. While I want this thread to be one that people actually think about...consider this.

Trump wants what is best for America and Americans...in his opinion. Obama wanted what is best for America and Americans in his opinion. Hell...my daughter supported Obama but then voted for Trump. She wants what is best for America and Americans as do I. We just disagree on what is best.

So...how can be be "Americans" when our views are polar opposites? Can we? Or is it time for a divorce...a parting of ways. I will never support "special" rights for certain people. I will never trust the "progressive/liberal" plans because I know I'm being lied to. I want 100% freedom for my people...guns...fine...religion...fine...safety...absolutely. But we don't all want the same.

So how...or is it even possible...to continue being "America" or "Americans"?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
What a drama queen OP!

Thank you for your support. Go back to playing video games while the adults discuss theory, reality and our future. Let me know how many points you rack up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh geez. Give me a break please.
Your OP is full of invalid hyperbole. Every 2 years our electorate votes on the candidates/legislation they feel is the most aligned with their viewpoints. The rest of the time people bicker over the one choice (president) that usually makes the least amount of difference in the political realm. People have been bickering over the presidents for as long as I remember (granted might not be as long as your memory but I've voted in 5 elections) and now all of a sudden you want to make it a personal vendetta.

I don't agree with your hyperbolic premise.
edit on 29-1-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Oh my goodness. That is one of the most retarded posts I've ever witnessed on ATS. Congratulations.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Haven't posted in years but all I have to say, no matter who won someone would be b!tching lol..

The plus side to this, at least he keeps his word!! Not like every President/Prime minister that promises stuff and never comes through!

I say give him a chance, enough with Social media / MSM bs..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Some people get bent out of shape when we associate leftists actions to all leftists.

Yet they have no problem calling anyone who didn't vote for Hillary as "deplorable".

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Peeple

Right.*sarcasm

Like he wanted to allow secret service and army to use waterboarding but then said he will go with what his expert advisors say. What a dictator!

Hitler never shot one jew nor did he put his name to any orders to kill jews, He left that to his lower ranks, any idea why?

Paging Mr. Godwin ... Mr. Godwin, line 1!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People voted for Trump for a whole bunch of reasons, some out of protest, some because they believed campaign rhetoric, some just because they didn't know which box to tick. The whole if you dislike him you dislike me thing is a bit wide eyed culty fanboy for me.

The left and the right for the most part are just as idiotic as eachother; they take it in turns to vent their outrage and cry that the apocalypse is imminent while legitimizing the system that keeps them locked in the same retarded scam cycle it always has...always ready to put their chips on the next hope peddler... meanwhile their spending power decreases before their eyes, their assets depreciate and their bills go up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Your point is so self evident, that I never thought of bringing it up myself. But someone had to do it, so good on you!

Also, your point goes to show how divided the US is for all the wrong reasons. These being that 50% of the country is not racist, 50% is not against immigration, 50% is not against women, etc..

The fact is that a certain 50% is brain-washable by the media. Steve Bannon was 100% correct when he said that the democratic party is not the opposition. It's the media. And the Trump administration is perfectly justified to call them out. No amount of accusations of censorship is gonna change that. I am very impressed by Kelly-Anne Conway in her interviews when she is grilled on this. That woman is a fighter - a very intelligent and capable one at that - and probably one of Trump's best assets. We may just see her getting through to the brain-washed as time goes by.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To take it a step further even, Obama cancelled visa's from Iraq for 6 months for the same reason - to tighten up vetting after Iraqi refugees who entered the country were later arrested as terrorists. So he's a racist too. Everyone must be racist.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Right.*sarcasm

Like he wanted to allow secret service and army to use waterboarding but then said he will go with what his expert advisors say. What a dictator!

Hitler never shot one jew nor did he put his name to any orders to kill jews, He left that to his lower ranks, any idea why?

Paging Mr. Godwin ... Mr. Godwin, line 1!

Wasn't me who brought Hitler into the conversation. Show me one document Hitler signed oredering the murder of jews.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: eNumbra

No. It just appears that way because we don't argue about content anymore, but about ideology.

Politics is only ever about ideology. Politics and religion are the two main topics based entirely on a personal world view that is not informed by facts, but rather informs our interpretation of those facts. You cannot perform some calculation, or add up columns in a table, to prove or disprove something which is entirely ideological. Thus, we have rather wonderful political and religious debates that invariably devolve into mudslinging and name calling. It's great!

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't think there's an alternative to Wilders for the upcoming dutch elections. It's unfortunate for whoever eliminated Pim Fortuyn thinking he would have been a problem for the establishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join