It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not Just TRUMP!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'll keep this short and simple. I don't care if you call President Donald Trump "Hitler", racist, evil...whatever. You have every right to your opinion and every right to voice it.

What you must understand and I'm not sure you do...is that if you call Trump (for example) "RACIST" for his beliefs and the actions he promised to take as President...and if 1/2 of all Americans voted for Trump BECAUSE of what he believes and what actions he will take...you are calling 1/2 of Americans "RACIST". I would guess that is also about 1/2 of ATS members. So lets be clear. If you hate Trump for the actions he promised to take, you also hate all the Americans that voted for him because they wanted him to take these actions.

I don't care what you call me...I don't care what you call Trump...I don't care what you think of my/our views. But I just want to make sure you all realize that you realize that it isn't Trump that is doing anything wrong, it is us...the American citizens that voted for Trump BECAUSE of what he promised that you really hate. You hate our views, you hate our opinions, you hate our politics.

It is us you hate. Own up to that fact.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

And that right there is the problem! It is politics! Ffs it's not personal, it shouldn't be emotional at all. Why the f*ck can't we have a discussion about pros and cons of the different approaches instead of this kindergarten-deplorable-insulting-empty-going-nowhere-tit-for-tat crap?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Don't "hate"the player(s), hate the game.

Same game, new day, other side of the coin...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct.

I feel that it is fitting to refer you to another thread concerning this very thing.

So far, there hasn't been much feedback on this other thread, but watch the videos! They are full of major amounts of common sense, something current "liberals" refuse to understand. They just can't grasp it. It IS comparable to some kind of sick disease. I feel bad for them, I really do at this point.

Click below.

A plea for reformation of the left.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

A *Racist* is the NEW *Bogey man*

People need to get a grip, Its a much over used word to shut people up.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

But I just want to make sure you all realize that you realize that it isn't Trump that is doing anything wrong, it is us...the American citizens that voted for Trump BECAUSE of what he promised that you really hate.

A refreshing moment of clarity , it's like someone telling you they're going to punch you in the face and then complaining when they do.
The problem is for the rest of us "free world" residents who didn't have a choice of who will lead us into this bright new future where America is all dominant and screw anyone who doesn't agree with the regime mentality.

I was told as a child that when America sneezes Europe catches a cold , I hope that doesn't extent to the sickness that is about to engulf your country although regardless we will be effected.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Good that we know that less than the half of the US american population voted for Trump. Congressmen and stuff...
And no, if i call Trump a racist or whatever, this doesn´t automatically mean that i call ALL of his voters racists, because i personally called only TRUMP a racist. It doesn´t matter how much stupidity of his voters was needed to put him into the white house, if i call TRUMP a racist, i mean TRUMP, and not automatically those that voted for him.

I am not a fan of Sippenhaft, clan liability. And i know that not every single one of the Trump voters is a racist, even if it seems to be hard to find the not racists under those Trump voters. Like the not nazis under the AfD voters in germany.

So let me critize Trump for being Trump without melting away like a snowflake only because we critized your new king and you feel guilty for Trump being the new king...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

A *Racist* is the NEW *Bogey man*

People need to get a grip, Its a much over used word to shut people up.

Not that new, I can remember being called a racist for criticizing president Obama, now I'm a racist if I support Trump.

The left love the race card. But it's losing effectiveness.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

When Trump and his fascist brothers take your country and mine into WW3 i'm pretty sure you'll look in the mirror and hate yourself too. Fascism and rascism must be halted at all costs, and if that means halting the mechanism that allows fascism and rascism to grow, then so be it.
Do i personally hate people like Trump, Farage, Le Pen, Wilders etc etc..You bet, Their supporters.? Na.... only pity them, but dont think for one minute i would show one much sympathy or jump to it's defence if it was being beaten to within an inch of it's pathetic life.

Is that clear enough for you. ?

As Chris Hedges once said — 'I do not fight fascists because I will win. I fight fascists because they are fascists.'

As James Dean Bradfield once said...If i can shoot rabbit's, then i can shoot fascists.'

edit on 29-1-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

You don't see the irony do you?
You are against fascism you say, but you dehumanise millions of people just because they have a different opinion. "...shoot rabbits..."
How is that not fascist also?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Not really.

Its not as though everyone who voted for Trump agrees with him on everything.

I would also argue that many of Trump's votes were simply anti-Hillary.

Keep in mind, Trump and Hillary were the two most hated candidates in our nation's history.

Not to mention, that nearly 45% of registered voters didnt even bother.

And who can blame them when your "choices" consist of a smelly turd or a steaming pile of crap.

edit on 29-1-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I don't totally agree with him, and I'm a supporter. I just haven't seen anything he has done so far that I have any major disagreements with. But I will jump on it when I do.

There's far too much doom and gloom pessimism.

I think there is a great likelihood that under his leadership, which is still evolving, in a few years this country will be entering a new era of security, peace and prosperity (for all Americans) not seen for a long time. It's going to be an unpleasant and difficult transition for a lot of people, especially the enemies of the USA and economic leaches of the world that for too long have sought their own benefit through our demise.

You can't bring about that kind of change without pissing off a whole lot of people.
edit on 29-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Not really.

Its not as though everyone who voted for Trump agrees with him on everything.

I would also argue that many of Trump's votes were simply anti-Hillary.

Keep in mind, Trump and Hillary were the two most hated candidates in our nation's history.

Not to mention, that nearly 45% of registered voters didnt even bother.

And who can blame them when your "choices" consist of a smelly turd or a steaming pile of crap.

In addition to that, many Trump votes were anti-establishment Republican. The Republican establishment didn't want Trump, and many Trump voters, in addition to not wanting Hillary to win, wanted to send a message to the RINOs in power that they were fed up with their crap.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I'll keep this short and simple. I don't care if you call President Donald Trump "Hitler", racist, evil...whatever. You have every right to your opinion and every right to voice it.

What you must understand and I'm not sure you do...is that if you call Trump (for example) "RACIST" for his beliefs and the actions he promised to take as President...and if 1/2 of all Americans voted for Trump BECAUSE of what he believes and what actions he will take...you are calling 1/2 of Americans "RACIST". I would guess that is also about 1/2 of ATS members. So lets be clear. If you hate Trump for the actions he promised to take, you also hate all the Americans that voted for him because they wanted him to take these actions.

I don't care what you call me...I don't care what you call Trump...I don't care what you think of my/our views. But I just want to make sure you all realize that you realize that it isn't Trump that is doing anything wrong, it is us...the American citizens that voted for Trump BECAUSE of what he promised that you really hate. You hate our views, you hate our opinions, you hate our politics.

Well you are dead wrong. Why? Cuz I don't hate you. I think you are idiots/gullible morons/scared (not all of those fits every trump voter)...but I don't hate you.

I don't even hate trump. I just think he's lower than pond life and has you all fooled.

But that's ok. Keep pretending that stopping Somalis coming into the country will keep you all safe. Sigh...

So I'm afraid your thread is pointless and wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What definition for fascism are you using?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Authoritarian, or intolerant views.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Throw Obama in there too, as being a fascist.
How did that Occupy Wall Street thing go again?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Don't know. How?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well that's fantastic, everything's fascism now.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No. It just appears that way because we don't argue about content anymore, but about ideology.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join