It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump puts Bannon on security council, dropping joint chiefs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

My point being :
you should read the article
Digest the implications
Then reply

Did you read it ?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel

My point being :
you should read the article
Digest the implications
Then reply

Did you read it ?

As I already told you, yes I read it. The implications are good for America. Again, what is your point? Or do you not have one?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
My point is that,
The guy who is going to 'guide' the president
Is a self confessed Lennist,
Aiming to destroy the state
And that's it !

You seem to be happy with that
That's ok with me

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This is insane. This could be the worst administration ever by the time he gets done.

I think this will be the downfall of America....trump has spent almost 2 years lying about how the media is the enemy, the democrats are the enemy, non-whites are the enemy, anyone that disagrees with him is the enemy....throw in millions of his voters that believe every word that comes out of his mouth, regardless of how false it is. add in Bannon, his butt-boy that wants to radically change how our government is designed, and even wants to gut the many functions required to steer this massive, complex, American country....

Putin won

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

In case you want to google it for multiple sources (is google a libtad-cool-your-butt-hurt-with salty-tears thing !?!)
i did it for you, because I'M NICE LIKE THAT : Bannon a leninist ?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Another thing .. are you aware of 'Night and fog' as a political agenda ?

You can Breitbart that one until your heart's content

I'll star you anyway for your contribution !
Please, don't thank me, don't reply

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

"Bannon is a crusader, fighting to redeem a corrupt country betrayed by its feckless and greedy leaders."

Yeah, sounds really awful, if only we could keep these SOBs in power who have led us to $20 trillion in debt and started disastrous wars all over the world. Oh, how we will miss them!

"Bannon is ... intent on destroying “all of today’s establishment”"

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Ooops...answered the wrong post. Silly me!
edit on 31-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

The thing that I find troubling about that is the way that Trump supporters operate. Their attempts at drowning out opposing views have been the worst I've ever seen.

Are you joking? You MUST understand that this statement can only truly be applied to the modern left, the political establishment, Hollywood/Music industry, Silicon Valley, News Media, etc.

You can apply the modern SJW definition of "racism", which is Prejudice + Power, except this actually works.

Trump Supporters do not have the power in the propaganda war, so how could they possibly drown out opposing views? When the entire media complex is all on the opposing side, HOW is it possible?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
TBH, as a reluctant Trump voter, this makes me choke on a boat load of buyer's remorse. I can only imagine that some of his Cabinet is #ting bricks too. It's just crazy piled on top of paranoid on top of reckless.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join