It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump puts Bannon on security council, dropping joint chiefs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Profusion

The People on ATS who Neither Lean Left nor Right are Heard Loud and Clear without the Din of Party Politics , who Represents them ? President Trump Needs to have Loyal People who are on the " Same Page " in his Administration if he is to get things Done and make America Great Again . The " Middle " Leaning Public are willing to except that , the Man Deserves a Chance to do the Job as he see fits as President .

NOPE!

Not on the NSC. How would you have felt about Karl Rove or David Axelrod had been given a seat a permanate seat on the NSC while not giving one to the DNI or CJCS?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I foresee a military coup.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The thing that concerns me about this move is the fact that it sounds like an echo chamber could be forming around Trump.
i
Could be??? the man picks his cabinet and advisers not for expertise they have or don't, but for the fact they must agree with him and are yes men.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Life Isn't Fair , get Used to it .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
For those who may have some questions about Mr. Bannon's expertise,
I would strongly suggest you take a deep look into his background.
If you are patriotic American , I believe you will be more than satisfied.

Buck

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

For those who may have some questions about Mr. Bannon's expertise,
I would strongly suggest you take a deep look into his background.
If you are patriotic American , I believe you will be more than Horrified.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

The thing that concerns me about this move is the fact that it sounds like an echo chamber could be forming around Trump.
i
Could be??? the man picks his cabinet and advisers not for expertise they have or don't, but for the fact they must agree with him and are yes men.

Perhaps Bannon aside, that simply is not true. Mattis, Sessions and Pence are all on record openly disagreeing with Trump on issues.

I could be wrong but I just don't see Trump respecting "yes" men to help him with big decisions let alone put them in his cabinet.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So how is Bannon on the NSC and removing the joint chief of staff draining the swamp?

Even you republicans have to admit that a non-partisan committee now filled with an agent of propaganda is extremely troublesome.

Add this move with the firing of the acting attorney general = no bueno for supreme leader Trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

CNN commentators and anchors were SO JEALOUS over this. What a joy to watch!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

you do know axelrod was on obamas nsc

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Pyle

you do know axelrod was on obamas nsc

I used to think that Obama had hired Hitler's baby brother.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You might need to see the big picture here

And, btw, have you ever seen Bannon's qualifications. Everybody brings up his Breitbart association, which, to me, is an awesome thing to have on your resume, but Steve Bannon is soooooo much more.

Watch and be amazed at how truth is revealed:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

it is NOT a non partisan committee

jesus
civics really is your friend
it is not contagious or anything

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
M'okay Steve Bannon, you all *heart* and *smaxx 'n' hugs* the man, that's understandable given ...

Bannon is a crusader, fighting to redeem a corrupt country betrayed by its feckless and greedy leaders.

For Bannon, America is engaged in a pitched struggle against threats from within and without. It is a battle that will last years, and requires iron resolve and steely determination. If the free press, a bastion of democratic self-governance, does not grasp these elusive truths, then it should “keep its mouth shut”, he says.

Yayyyyy for Steevy baby

Bannon is not the president’s servant. The president is his tool. For years, Bannon cast about for the proper vehicle to carry the fight forward. Sarah Palin, Rick Perry –they were considered possible material. Now in Donald Trump he has found adequate if imperfect stuff. Both are workaholics. Both share a protectionist mindset. Both are combative.

But Bannon, in contrast to the president, is not easily distracted. He is intelligent, articulate, focused in his ideology and dedicated to the struggle

Bannon is ... intent on destroying “all of today’s establishment”

Linky
My conclusion is that Steevy is the hand that guides The Don

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: FelisOrion

I for one am happy with this move. Popcorn time. More salt please.

I hear he's up for Senate hearings on his appointment. Pass the popcorn indeed!
edit on 31-1-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Bannon is a good man and a great Patriot. He is a nationalist, not a white nationalist, as the corrupt media has so obviously brainwashed many into believing. The guy is an impressive individual and deserves his position. We are lucky to have him in such a high position of power, rather than all the anti-American globalists who have been ruining this country for decades.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
M'okay...did you read the article ?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Bannon is a good man and a great Patriot.
Just for context...every bit as good as the guys in your avatar?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This is insane. This could be the worst administration ever by the time he gets done.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Yes, and your point being?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join