It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Christian family, visas in hand, turned back at airport.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Trump: No it's not a Muslim ban.

Bans all refugees that are Muslims but keeps a provision that protects minority religions, the only minority religion in that country being; Christian. What a coincidence.

But no, no, it's not a Muslim ban though. This man is gas-lighting you in real-time. How fascinating; is what the many psychiatrists will say as they study this page in history.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump: No it's not a Muslim ban.

Bans all refugees that are Muslims but keeps a provision that protects minority religions, the only minority religion in that country being; Christian. What a coincidence.

But no, no, it's not a Muslim ban though. This man is gas-lighting you in real-time. How fascinating; is what the many psychiatrists will say as they study this page in history.

One needs to put the Muslims through a filter. After all, the real threat here is RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

As for the only minority religion being protected being Christianity, I wholeheartedly disagree with him on that point. I would love to get to know people of the Yazidi, Astrozorian and any of the other faiths and learn more about them.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Bans all refugees that are Muslims

False.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The Druze are also persecuted in Syria. Guess who they are persecuted by?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Bans all refugees that are Muslims

False.

"Except in Muslim countries he has business in!"

Also false.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm still digging on getting to the bottom of that. I can't seem to get through the B.S. as of yet. I keep asking and looking for the definitive "list" that everyone is referring too.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

That provision was only put there to protect Christians. They had no other faiths in mind when they put that provision in place. That I am sure of. And as one of the other posters said; now all the terrorists will do (the ones who actually want to cause harm to us) is learn christianity and pass through. Easy.

Flawless Trump Vetting Team: Well you were a Muslim in 1995

Terrorist: That was before I accepted Jesus into my life. Now he is the way, the truth, the light.

*Random religious test that anyone with a weeks study of the bible can pass*

Flawless Trump Agent #1: Well, he's good to go. God bless you sir.

Terrorist: God bless you and may Alla--er, Yahweh--er---Jesus Chram smile upon you.

Flawless Trump Agent #2: Did he just say Jesus Chram?

Flawless Trump Agent #1: Eh, we aren't perfect man. The lord will forgive him.

Meanwhile, the people who are moderate muslims, and are refugees are turned away and forced to returned to a war torn country, most likely to die. President cleaning up dog #, with vomit, well done President Tiny-hands, well done.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He has no business interest in Pakistan or Jordan for example and they are majority Muslim countries. That right there contradicts the assertion that Trump is banning refugees from Muslim countries except for the ones he has business ties with. Not to mention Trump has no business anymore.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Church infant baptismal records. (Orthodox Christians baptise infants) for those who have been Christian all their life.

Pretty simple way to put them to the front of the queue.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Bwhaha, at this being a real option. Alright, have at it. Let's see how this works.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

That's a little clearer, thank you. I'm very curious on the omission of Saudi Arabia given the disposition of the hijackers from 9/11. Provided my assertion is accurate.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Your whole premise is based upon false information. Ignorance breeds arrogance or is it vise-versa?

I'm not a huge fan of the POTUS but I did vote for him. Blind hatred is hurting your critical thinking skills my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It's accurate that Saudi Arabia is exempt? At least you agree.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Trump didn't choose the countries. These countries were listed as "countries of concern" under Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I've been studying this document most of the night.
www.uscis.gov...

So it was Obama who designated these countries? Maybe I can search using those terms.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

He did choose. Those countries he exempted are the countries he did businesses with.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope I've been studying this document most of the night. www.uscis.gov... So it was Obama who designated these countries? Maybe I can search using those terms.

According to CNN, it was in 2016 these countries were named countries of concern.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

It's accurate that Saudi Arabia is exempt? At least you agree.

It's accurate that many are exempt. I'd like to find the definitive list as I mentioned earlier.

It has been my belief that to properly exterminate radical islamic terrorism, we must start in SA.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He did choose. Those countries he exempted are the countries he did businesses with.

He didn't choose the countries of concern. Obama did in 2016.

"Trump banned citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the US for at least the next 90 days.

The executive order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen -- or at least 134 million people, based on 2013 World Bank census data -- from entering the United States. Those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as "countries of concern."

CNN

edit on 29-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
AhA!

Some headway.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join