It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will only support bringing in refugees if we put them into Bush's and other Neocons' properties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I'm sick of the radical Left controlling this country.

Radical left? Where is this radical left? I see center-right in government posing as leftists and that's about it. I'm not sure you are aware of what "radical left" is.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: 123143
I'm sick of the radical Left controlling this country.

Radical left? Where is this radical left? I see center-right in government posing as leftists and that's about it. I'm not sure you are aware of what "radical left" is.

Political correctness, Safe Spaces, microaggressions, out of control illegal immigration, refusal to enforce immigration laws, third trimester abortions, women in combat positions, gay this and gay that, curtailing freedom of speech, gun control, fake news spread with the intent to deliberately smear the Right, attacking Trump's kids after giving Obama's a pass, hysteria over the Confederate flag, encouraging the rioting and insurrection of BLM, blatant double standards, the deliberate destruction of respectable curriculums in our nation's colleges and universities, Common Core, the food police.

You can start with that. There's plenty more.

<< 1   >>

join