It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will only support bringing in refugees if we put them into Bush's and other Neocons' properties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I will only support bringing in refugees if we put them into Bush's, Cheney's, and other Neocons's property (Both Republican and Democrat).

For those of you who don't know what is the Project of the New American Century here it is:

en.wikipedia.org...

First I would say anyone who is involved with the Project of the New American Century (Neocons) should give up their property and hand them over to refugees.

After all it is they that:

Destroyed Iraq, Syria, and Libya. In fact before the neocons invade Iraq, Saddam Hussein while he was no angel at least understood the dangers of Islamic fanaticism and suppressed them with an iron hand. Same thing goes with Qaddafi. Many of these secular dictators understood the dangers of Islamic extremism and reacted accordingly.

Helped Saudi Arabia and Terrorists indirectly.

Caused the deaths of many innocent people in the Middle East.

Drag us into pointless wars.

Caused many people to flee their war torn homes.

And now they indirectly caused the wave of violent crime in Europe.

For the damages they have done, Bush and his fellow neocons should give up their properties and allow the refugees to live there.

For example, Bush has a beautiful ranch in Texas and I'm pretty sure the ranch can accommodate refugees.

edit on 1/28/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I will only accept Refugees if we put them into Bush's, Cheney's, and other Neocons's property (Both Republican and Democrat).

You can neither accept nor reject refugees (no capitalization required).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If we don't take them they'll go somewhere else, which would be awesome. Trump should do everything in his power to put down the bulls**t protests and enforce his EO's

Terrorists go home.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Texas is off limits. We already have more than the rest of the country. Let some of our current immigrants go to the Bush's.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Of course the refugees should only stay at Bush's Texas property. They are not allowed to go anywhere else in Texas.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Not even west Texas?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

Sounds like you love an authoritarian leader so maybe you should move to another country that would more suit your needs, like Russia. Or are you Russian?

Labeling refugees as terrorists is ignorant and clearly your bigotry has consumed you.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We can add West Texas in the list if you want. As compensation, the refugees should be given Bush's oil property.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: 123143

Sounds like you love an authoritarian leader so maybe you should move to another country that would more suit your needs, like Russia. Or are you Russian?

Labeling refugees as terrorists is ignorant and clearly your bigotry has consumed you.

Oh, whip me, beat me, make me cry.

I'm sick of the radical Left controlling this country. That's what I am.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Just read Texas has 300,000 victims of trafficking. How many are transported out of Texas? Make them comfortable on Bush properties.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
omg you must be such a good person.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'll support it if our politicians are required to keep and care for them in their own homes.

I'm not for bringing them here, not vetting them, then tossing them into our impoverished slums, to find themselves still suffering with only us common folk within reach to lash out at.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to reading the list of immigrant on citizen crime. I want to know just how much information the Obama Administration suppressed.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I'm not for bringing them here, not vetting them, then tossing them into our impoverished slums,

Me neither.
And that is not the way it worked.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Patience - there is apparently going to be a new country soon, just north of Mexico and to the left of Arizona & Nevada - this country will take them, they're quite accommodating in that way.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I will only support refugees if they can all stay in the Hollywood Hills and in Silicon Valley where all the libs who love these "refugees" stay.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No, don't be housing them at Bush Gardens. They have free samples there.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

As a California resident, I weep for this ridiculous Cal Exit.

If they really initiate Cal Exit I will pack my bags and move to another state. Meanwhile the liberal coastal elites are free to take in the refugees.

a reply to: buckwhizzle

I think the Universal Studios back lot in Hollywood is spacious enough for refugees.

edit on 1/29/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Let them move in with all the liberals .

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
send them to Chicago. Then they can face the same fate as the gang members when Trump Cleans up our city.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join