It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 65
<< 62  63  64   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Indigo5

Which of the 9-11 terrorists cited in the EO originated from the 7 countries that were banned again?

None. That wasn't my question.

ISIS, Al-Qaeida, and the Taliban are from those countries. Why do you want them here?

TheRedneck

By that definition the US, France, Germany et al should be on the banned countries list?

I assumed before you just had a "moment" with the "Why do you want them here" stupidity...but seeing you repeat, I see you have gone full ideologically disabled...

Good luck with your authoritarian wet dream...Watch closely what the American people do to it in the coming weeks and months.

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Which of those terrorist organizations are based in France, Germany, or the US?

If there are any bases in the US, it happened during Obama's terms. Are you saying Obama was a terrorist supporter?

You seem to be contradicting yourself... again.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This ones going to stick.

Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States

Sec. 14. Effective Date. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., eastern daylight time on March 16, 2017.

edit on 14-3-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This ones going to stick.

Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States

Sec. 14. Effective Date. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., eastern daylight time on March 16, 2017.

In before 12:01 just to say I was here before the world ended...LOL! I have one last day of freedom...oh who am I kidding...I hope this takes care of a LOT of issues with our country.

Can't wait to sew how many more taxpayer dollars are spent trying to get around this...waste waste waste!
edit on 3/14/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64   >>

join