It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Since this is Superbowl weekend, this is a touchdown for America and I'm spiking the ball off your right wing helmets. I told you guys. Get Rekt!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Indigo5

Al Franken is a liberal senator from Minnesota.

Thanks...So does he work in the Whitehouse?

I am trying to figure out how a video about Al Franken means the Whitehouse isn't lying?

I don't get it?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Setback for Trump: Appeals court won't put travel ban back yet

www.cnn.com...

McConnell: Congress unlikely to step in if courts throw out Trump travel ban

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
About the only thing that can be said is if we have another 9/11 soon due in part from federal judges, CNN, and any other collaborator's try them all for sedition and hang them until dead. As treason to the United States has consequences

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
About the only thing that can be said is if we have another 9/11 soon due in part from federal judges, CNN, and any other collaborator's try them all for sedition and hang them until dead. As treason to the United States has consequences

Trump will be hoping you do have another 9/11 so he can tweet, "I told you"... "i was right because i'm the best human ever, It's true, just ask anybody.

Trump inc is more important than any actual event that would cause the deaths of thousands in a instant. He really is that shallow.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

The EO has been frozen. I don't think this is anywhere close to being over. Our President is insane.

Yes, he is.

In government you have to play by the rules. He thinks he is above the rules.

Wow,, Repete that statement to yourself and think about the last administration..... And please try not to laugh

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I only hope no one allowed entry commits an act of wanton destruction before this all is sorted out. The consequences could be dire.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I only hope no one allowed entry commits an act of wanton destruction before this all is sorted out. The consequences could be dire.

TheRedneck

Your President hopes just the opposite..It's why he made the Joint Chief OF Staff and the Director National Intelligence optional for National Security Briefings and put his political operatives in the meetings...Poltical Agenda..not Security..for the National Security Meetings...It's all political advantage to him, he doesn't even pretend otherwise.

He is a Sociopath..

He has done everything but beg for another terrorist attack since taking office...It would serve his agenda well and afford him some tweets talking about how he is the only one who can save America.

He praised Putin again this week...Defended him being a killer of dissidents...equated America to Russia...the same week he insulted the PM of Australia.

A few weeks in and he indisputably is the worst President in history.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Your President hopes just the opposite

He's your president as well, get used to it.

That is a matter of opinion, and many don't feel that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

He's your president as well, get used to it.

That is a matter of opinion, and many don't feel that way.

When your own party is spending every Sunday morning trying to run away from you on the news programs (I am not with that guy!) and you have literally "unprecedented" low approval ratings, there are massive protests at home AND across the globe aimed at you...You insult the PM of Australia and Mexico while sending love messages to Vladimir Putin for valentines day...while saying America sucks just as bad as Russia..your EOs get slapped down hard...You spokespeople have had to admit multiple times they lied....HELL...I could write a few pages and it's only his second week!

It's really not opinion anymore..I can't think of any measure by which he isn't the WORST president ever to hold the office.
edit on 5-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry... I had just assumed you were in the United States. My bad.

I really suggest you look into psychic services. With that ability to read minds, you would make a fortune.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry... I had just assumed you were in the United States. My bad.

Bush was my President...Hell, Nixon the Crook was my President...Trump is traitor and sociopath...I have tried, but can't find anything to respect about him..he is simply a horrible human being and very clearly an agent of Russia.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Childish temper tantrums and fantastic accusations notwithstanding... if you are an American citizen, Donald J. Trump is your President. Someday, you are going to have to come to terms with that.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

your EOs get slapped down hard

There are valid concerns with the current vetting process.
People have died as a result of it.
Tell it to the victims families.
If you are unable to spend 40 minutes of your life educating yourself to this, how much do you really care?

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Childish temper tantrums and fantastic accusations notwithstanding...

Well at least you acknowledge that much about Trump...

if you are an American citizen, Donald J. Trump is your President. Someday, you are going to have to come to terms with that.

Yes...First congress will come to terms with the fact he is a traitor and is conspiring with Russia.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: allprowolfy
from federal judges, CNN, and any other collaborator's try them all for sedition and hang them until dead.

You do not even know what sedition actually is, and there is no death penalty for it....

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both. (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

What you really want is anybody that disagrees with your God-Emperor, Trump to be lynched.

Pathetic!

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Parts of the EO are in effect, like this for example....

Sec. 4. Implementing Uniform Screening Standards for All Immigration Programs. (a) The Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Director of National Intelligence, and the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation shall implement a program, as part of the adjudication process for immigration benefits, to identify individuals seeking to enter the United States on a fraudulent basis with the intent to cause harm, or who are at risk of causing harm subsequent to their admission. This program will include the development of a uniform screening standard and procedure, such as in-person interviews; a database of identity documents proffered by applicants to ensure that duplicate documents are not used by multiple applicants; amended application forms that include questions aimed at identifying fraudulent answers and malicious intent; a mechanism to ensure that the applicant is who the applicant claims to be; a process to evaluate the applicant's likelihood of becoming a positively contributing member of society and the applicant's ability to make contributions to the national interest; and a mechanism to assess whether or not the applicant has the intent to commit criminal or terrorist acts after entering the United States.

(b) The Secretary of Homeland Security, in conjunction with the Secretary of State, the Director of National Intelligence, and the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, shall submit to the President an initial report on the progress of this directive within 60 days of the date of this order, a second report within 100 days of the date of this order, and a third report within 200 days of the date of this order.

Sec. 5. Realignment of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program for Fiscal Year 2017.

(d) Pursuant to section 212(f) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1182(f), I hereby proclaim that the entry of more than 50,000 refugees in fiscal year 2017 would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and thus suspend any such entry until such time as I determine that additional admissions would be in the national interest.

more:
EO with struck parts

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well at least you acknowledge that much about Trump...

I am impressed... able to read minds, but unable to read English.

Yes...First congress will come to terms with the fact he is a traitor and is conspiring with Russia.

So you will admit Trump is President when Congress proves he is conspiring with Russia?

Thank you for the belly laugh. We can add comedy to your list of assets. Only a comedian would go so far as accuse someone of that with absolutely no evidence.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Can anybody explain how Judge Robards or the 9th circuit court has any jurisdiction at all.

The Constitution plainly says when a state is involved that the Supreme Court has original jurisdiction.

Seems to me 9th should have dismissed on grounds of standing and told state to file in proper court.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Can anybody explain how Judge Robards or the 9th circuit court has any jurisdiction at all.

The judge asked the complainant the same question. Apparently he was satisfied with the answer(s).
As I recall, it got down to the States acting on behalf of citizens (and other entities).

edit on 2/5/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join