It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Indigo5

Reminds me once again that President Trump is not part of the establishment everyone loves to hate.
The knives are out on all sides.

It looks like he has just decided to pull no punches. One thing is for sure, the cockroaches are crawling out from under their rocks, so at least we get to see them in the light.

Correct...Now it is just a matter of how long until they get impeached.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Reminds me once again that President Trump is not part of the establishment everyone loves to hate.

It looks like he has just decided to pull no punches. One thing is for sure, the cockroaches are crawling out from under their rocks, so at least we get to see them in the light.

One can only hope Schumer and co. get impeached. At least we agree we would like it to happen, though Chuck's tears might be too much to take this time.
Common ground at last.
edit on 4/2/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

One can only hope Schumer and co. get impeached. At least we agree we would like it to happen, though Chuck's tears might be too much to take this time.
Common ground at last.

Doesn't end well...

The resistance has already spread to his own cabinet and staff...And its only week 2?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Common ground at last.

Doesn't end well...

The resistance has already spread to his own cabinet and staff...And its only week 2?

Don't believe the fake news.
I am quite sure there are tensions. I'd expect it. Fake news has a way of getting those who don't do their research over excited.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The convenience of travel into another country, and the safety of those in that country. No one except a citizen has a right to be here, so no rights are being lost.

I give up no liberty in denying entry into my country to potential terrorists. I exercise my liberty to do so.

You already knew that, but twist away.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

The convenience of travel into another country, and the safety of those in that country. No one except a citizen has a right to be here, so no rights are being lost.

Immigrant and non-immigrant Red..

Bannon wanted to expel and limit travel for Green-Card holders..

He went to DHS and tried to order John Kelley to do so..Kelley told him to eff off...a Trump recent appointee.

I give up no liberty in denying entry into my country to potential terrorists. I exercise my liberty to do so.

You give up your liberty every time you cheer or defend discrimination by ethnicity, religion, nationality etc.

Yes...cowardice...Whether you are able to admit it or not..

I am not some "SJW" as you see it...I am the grandson of WW2 warriors...The G-G-Grandson of Civil war vets...And the G-G-G-G grandson of men who fought and died in the revolutionary war...On my mothers side the family goes back to the Mayflower..

And mixed throughout my ancestors married and loved people fleeing war-torn parts of the world who came here despite the hate, intolerance and bigotry...and made this country GREAT...

I am predominately Anglo-Saxon...more so than most White Nationalists...but my bloodline also includes..African American, Scottish, Irish and German...

I know enough about history to recognize Trump and his allies and supporters...they are not new..They are the shame of our past.

edit on 4-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Common ground at last.

Doesn't end well...

Don't believe the fake news.

The very reason I avoid responding to your posts

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Breaking news.
Federal appeal.
Not unexpected.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Immigrant an non-immigrant Red..

Bannon wanted to expel and limit travel for Green-Card holders..

He went to DHS and tried to order John Kelley to do so..

You give up your liberty every time you cheer or defend discrimination by ethnicity, religion, nationality etc.

Yes...cowardice...Whether you are able to admit it or not..

I am not some "SJW" as you see it...I am the grandson of WW2 warriors...The G-G-Grandson of Civil war vets...And the G-G-G-G grandson of men who fought and died in the revolutionary war...On my mothers side the family goes back to the Mayflower..

And mixed throughout my ancestors married and loved people fleeing war-torn parts of the world who came here despite the hate, intolerance and bigotry...and made this country GREAT...

I am predominately Anglo-Saxon...more so than most White Nationalists...but my bloodline also includes..African American, Scottish, Irish and German...

I know enough about history to recognize Trump and his allies and supporters...they are not new..They are the shame of our past.

Can you provide some evidence of the big Bannon / Kelly bust up?
The opinion piece that sourced this 'revelation' was in the propaganda newspaper WaPo and relied on 'Two sources told me'.
Are you just assuming it happened as Josh Rogin says, or do you have some more insight to share with us?

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Off topic and wide...

America wins..That's the end of the story..Same as it ever was..

History repeats itself...and Trump is just another flavor of hate...America wins in the end..

You and all can go ahead and excuse it, make "alternative explanations" to accompany "alternative facts"...but our founding fathers built something magic. Trump is short term and I know how this story ends...anyone who knows history does..

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You'll be pleased to know he's filed his papers for reelection in 2020

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Off topic and wide...

America wins..That's the end of the story..Same as it ever was..

History repeats itself...and Trump is just another flavor of hate...America wins in the end..

You and all can go ahead and excuse it, make "alternative explanations" to accompany "alternative facts"...but out founding fathers built something magic. Trump is short term and I know how this story ends...anyone who knows history does..

America loses and the Constitution is consigned to the dustbin of history if Trump fails to reverse the tide of corruption and self interest in Washington. Enough people realised this to make him your President.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You'll be pleased to know he's filed his papers for reelection in 2020

...and it's a guaranteed win if the left continue on the path of offering precisely nothing except 'Trump is bad'.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Enough people realised this to make him your President.

I thought they wanted all them jobs back.
And Hillary in jail.
And the end of Obamacare.
And stuff.

edit on 2/4/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Enough people realised this to make him your President.

I thought they wanted all them jobs back.

Indeed. Why do you think the jobs dried up?
Look at the cause, not the symptom.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Because the Constitution?

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Because the Constitution?

I don't even know what you are talking about now.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Short attention span?

America loses and the Constitution is consigned to the dustbin of history if Trump fails to reverse the tide of corruption and self interest in Washington. Enough people realised this to make him your President.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Short attention span?

Maybe you shouldn't pick words out of sentences and relate them to other points. If you'd like a conversation on the subject, cool. If you are going to fall into silly game playing, not worth it.

Make your choice. Either way, no skin off my nose.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Short attention span?

Maybe you shouldn't pick words out of sentences and relate them to other points. If you'd like a conversation on the subject, cool. If you are going to fall into silly game playing, not worth it.

Make your choice. Either way, no skin off my nose.

He simply quoted your words...and from this page...just a few minutes ago..

THAT is "game playing" to you? Someone asking you to account for things you just said?

You afford me smiles and laughs...As much as find you ridiculous...I appreciate the comedy you afford.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join