It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: DJW001

ah, so now you're being anti Semitic. I can play that card too as a Judeo christian.

The point was to compare Islamophobic propaganda to Anti-Semitic propaganda. It all comes from the same place.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Sorry I was Triggered, but I can forgive and forget. Unlike most in the left.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but a few hours ago (I believe), the Governor of the State of Washington, Jay Inslee, really tore strips off the Trump Administration's institution of the Muslim ban and its implementation. He accused the Trump Administration of gross incompetence in not giving airport officials any instruction on how to deal with this sudden change of policy and the resulting chaos.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

ah, so now you're being anti Semitic. I can play that card too as a Judeo christian.

The point was to compare Islamophobic propaganda to Anti-Semitic propaganda. It all comes from the same place.

I just noticed exactly what your avatar is a picture of. Interesting and I probably should have expected it.

So exactly how long DO you sit there alone "playing with your rocket" each day?

edit on 1/29/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
I'm not sure if this has been posted, but a few hours ago (I believe), the Governor of the State of Washington, Jay Inslee, really tore strips off the Trump Administration's institution of the Muslim ban and its implementation. He accused the Trump Administration of gross incompetence in not giving airport officials any instruction on how to deal with this sudden change of policy and the resulting chaos.

Muslim ban? I don't know what he is talking about.
edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

Sorry I was Triggered, but I can forgive and forget. Unlike most in the left.

Or our new President.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

How does he know there were no instructions ?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

However; if you are waking up; then welcome to the endgame:

You using the Taxil Hoax again?

You and I discussed this at length before you finally admitted it was fake. Are you back slipping into posting known hoaxes?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Watch the film. He's at the airport.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You know, the one that bans Muslims from countries Trump doesn't have business interests in from entering the country. (Apparently Christians are cool if they come from the same countries, so....)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

But...this isn't a Muslim ban. Unless you are implying that all Muslims are terrorists??? It is only a ban on people matching the terrorist profile from terrorist ridden areas of the world until they can be vetted. You know...like banning people from an area of the world infested with a disease until we can test for them being infected by the disease.

You know...to avoid spreading the disease. As we do all the time. I think it is called being quarantined.

PS: Hell...I'll go one step further. If you ARE from a disease infested area but are a good person, you wouldn't WANT to enter another area with other good people UNTIL you are vetted. Because you would not want them to take the chance of infection. Any good person would want the bad people weeded out. So those that oppose it...?
edit on 1/29/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

You know, the one that bans Muslims from countries Trump doesn't have business interests in from entering the country. (Apparently Christians are cool if they come from the same countries, so....)

There is no Muslim ban.
There is no mention of Christians in the Executive Order.

If you are interested in actually reading:
www.theguardian.com...

There is a clause to prioritise minority religions in war torn countries once the ban ends and also in case by case situations

The more propaganda you post the less credible you become.
Keep it up.

edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:02:20 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Jan 2017 18:02:20 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Nice non-answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

That would be Bill Clinton's explanation of the policy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is answered, just not typed. I like riddles, don't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

That would be Bill Clinton's explanation of the policy.

I try to judge people by what they say, until or unless it is proven that it is not what they mean. But I'm not a liberal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It is answered, just not typed. I like riddles, don't you?

Not really.

You used a hoax, again. That was typed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Check out the following article, which gives a rounded picture of what is going on in Syria and compares that to President Trump's version of what is going on. It is very hard to view the President's refugee/immigration embargo as anything but an anti-Muslim policy.

www.npr.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

NPR is a biased Ivory Tower Left Wing source.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join