It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

wrong thread.

edit on 29-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Right Red. Understand you now...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Thank you.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Trump just put Bannon on the National Security council while making the Director DNI and chief military officer optional attendees.

And You might think about what the immigration ban just did to universities...or maybe not? Who gives a # right? Leave yourself an out though for when things fully hit the fan..you can pretend you were concerned all along and not cheering something so abhorently unamerican.

And your stupid bit about the protestors being rioters? Ya..that women's march got out of hand! Lol
Or were you talking about the strangely well filmed rock through window of the inauguration protests?..Did you happen to read an RT reporter got arrested on Felony Riot Charges?

There I go again ...keep forgetting..not an honest broker ..you are spin...gday red and see you on the other side of this when you will pretend you didn't defend this.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump just put Bannon on the National Security council while making the Director DNI and chief military officer optional attendees.

And You might think about what the immigration ban just did to universities...or maybe not? Who gives a # right? Leave yourself an out though for when things fully hit the fan..you can pretend you were concerned all along and not cheering something so abhorently unamerican.

And your stupid bit about the protestors being rioters? Ya..that women's march got out of hand! Lol
Or were you talking about the strangely well filmed rock through window of the inauguration protests?..Did you happen to read an RT reporter got arrested on Felony Riot Charges?

There I go again ...keep forgetting..not an honest broker ..you are spin...gday red and see you on the other side of this when you will pretend you didn't defend this.

Clearly you didn't understand.

Who Trump puts in positions in the organisation HE is tasked by the people to lead is up to him, or in some instances up to him and Congress.
If he wants Bannon to be on the National Security Council, that's up to him. I am sure he does not need the advice of a whiny little nonsense, such as yourself.

As for the protesters, yep, some of them are rioters, [snipped] - and most certainly a minority.

Your blathering and narcissism really are becoming exhausting. No one, and I mean no one, posts such utterly partisan clap trap and propaganda as you.
Give it a rest. There's a good chap.

edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jan 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Who Trump puts in positions in the organisation HE is tasked by the people to lead is up to him, or in some instances up to him and Congress.

Exactly

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There are reasons for the banning because of the following:

I hope you wake up to reality unless you want a red wedding to occur to your own backyard once Muslims begin to out number people. This is a Trojan horse, planned by George Soros and the NWO.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

The ghost of Breitbart !!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: AboveBoard

In the link you posted:

The court’s stay is temporary and only affects people currently detained and those in transit — the court can’t rule on the overarching constitutionality of the executive order, just rule to preserve the status quo. It’s clear that the White House will argue to have the executive order reinstated as soon as possible while it fights to show the ban is constitutional.

And it will be found constitutional. The same as if a terrible disease was rampant in a foreign country, but there was not a reliable test for the disease, it would be 100% constitutional to ban flights from that region.

Exactly the same...since radical Islam IS a disease.
edit on 1/29/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm so tired of asking this... I never get a real answer... but who is this Bannon fellow? I know he ran Breitbart, but I never paid any attention to Breitbart. I want specifics... what did he do, what is his history, not just the-most-evil-man-in-history type responses.

And I am well concerned what this could do in Universities, including mine. I have been going through a mental list of my classmates; some of them could be affected. Thank you for pre-judging me on that.

No, I didn't hear about the RT reporter... but I saw a lot of fires, beatings, and police using pepper spray and tear gas against unruly mobs since November. I do have things to do in my life, you know. I'm multitasking right now, thank you, switching my time between here, finishing a grant application, and following up some job prospects. Sometimes I miss things, but typically ATS lets me catch up quickly... not so much any more. Too much division and name-calling.

So if you want to know why I'm not as up-to-date as you are on certain things,

There I go again ...keep forgetting..not an honest broker ..you are spin...
that's why.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
.....Links? Info? Source? something?

I dont know that random "information" and a hastily strung together "paragraph" with no context really counts as a thread......

What are you talking about?

Here's one: Federal court halts Trump’s immigration ban

www.theverge.com...

Now, if they do get a stay and a terrorist gets in and goes on to kill a lot of people during the time after this stay was active, is that Judge, the local court, and the ALCU liable to be sued by the survivors or kin of the terrorist action? I think they should be myself, independent of any political affiliation. Their actions could get people killed in this country. Now I do not know how Rich that district is but this is nothing more than a judges opinion at this point which is in contrast to the opinion of the presidential administration. There was also a previous law that was voted on and approved by congress. It is almost the same as this one Trump did. It is on another thread I commented on.

I am just asking a question.

I would hope so. If my child didn't want to wear a seat belt and a judge said they didn't have to...and they were injured. The judge should be liable for negligence. That is a fundamental part of most laws. If I do something that causes you injury, I'm at fault.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How original.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
100% truth! Anyone who knows Islam, knows to fear it's followers. They see it as their duty to die for their religion which preaches destruction or conversion of non-Muslims whenever possible...and lying in wait when not.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't assign any credibility to a little fascist troll like yourself posting propaganda from your mums basement in the U.K....did you order you very own MAGA mug from online?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How original.

Good try...major fail. I said RADICAL Islam...not simply Islam. Keep trying but your aim is getting worse

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Statement by President Trump just posted to facebook

7 mins · Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting
“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border.

America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave. We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say.

My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order.

We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days. I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Good try...major fail. I said RADICAL Islam...not simply Islam.

So who was using your account when they posted this?

100% truth! Anyone who knows Islam, knows to fear it's followers. They see it as their duty to die for their religion which preaches destruction or conversion of non-Muslims whenever possible...and lying in wait when not.

Oops.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Good response from the Prez, points out this is the same thing that has been done in the past.

Response from President Trump

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ah, so now you're being anti Semitic.( I can play that card too as a Judeo christian.)

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:47:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Jan 2017 17:47:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Good try...major fail. I said RADICAL Islam...not simply Islam.

So who was using your account when they posted this?

Oops.

Do you always like to expose yourself as a lying punk. All anyone with a brain has to do is look at where YOU QUOTED me when I said "Exactly the same...since radical Islam IS a disease." And my other quote...that you WEREN'T referring to in your attempted attack is still accurate. Islam preaches destruction or conversion...it is in the Koran which I have read and because of that...smart people fear or question the intention of Muslims.

Again...your aim sucks! And now you look like a liar.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join