It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

There is all kinds of stupid going on lately..

Almost all the 9-11 hikackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia was not on Trumps ban list.

Since 9-11 we haven't had a foreign terrorist Attack..they have been native lone wolves and converts.

Glaringly ..Neither of the middle eastern countries where trump has business interests made his list.

And BTW- trump authorized his first military action over the weekend in Yemen and one American soldier is dead for an OP he said go on ..start the tally.

Meanwhile Iraqis who put themselves and their families in grave danger helping American soldiers for a decade in Iraq and granted a visa to the USA where they can find safety was arrested over the weekend upon landing at JFK...and Iraq vets are pissed.

And thousands of green card holders can't travel for business or conferences ....

This is one giant # show ... trump is the least competent POTUS in history.

Trump is a dumpster fire and the courts are slapping him down week one.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Indigo, you don't get it, because you are blind, the ban in temporarily, get it, TEMPORARILY, until all the damage Obama did to immigration enforcement and laws are back in place

The laws are there they have been there, he is not implementing any new laws.

Stop listening the activist media.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually is nothing any of those judges can do, no judge surpass congress.

Still America has become dump when it comes to our nations laws.

Either that or the new generations of activist are working very hard to create chaos because that was the agenda all along.

Americans need to wake up and see the danger in our nation and what immigration and bringing refugees for certain nations is doing.

Look at the news and who is protesting, that gives you a good idea of the agenda.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Indigo, you don't get it, because you are blind, the ban in temporarily, get it, TEMPORARILY, until all the damage Obama did to immigration enforcement and laws are back in place

What damage did Obama did to "enforcement laws"??

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And whatever the hell you are taking about with activist media??? None of what I posted was bobble head repeat...those are simply facts..

while your post doesn't actually say anything..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

There is all kinds of stupid going on lately..

Almost all the 9-11 hikackers were from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia was not on Trumps ban list.

Since 9-11 we haven't had a foreign terrorist Attack..they have been native lone wolves and converts.

Glaringly ..Neither of the middle eastern countries where trump has business interests made his list.

And BTW- trump authorized his first military action over the weekend in Yemen and one American soldier is dead for an OP he said go on ..start the tally.

Meanwhile Iraqis who put themselves and their families in grave danger helping American soldiers for a decade in Iraq and granted a visa to the USA where they can find safety was arrested over the weekend upon landing at JFK...and Iraq vets are pissed.

And thousands of green card holders can't travel for business or conferences ....

This is one giant # show ... trump is the least competent POTUS in history.

Trump is a dumpster fire and the courts are slapping him down week one.

Your ridiculous posts are piling up.

Can you link the tally you were keeping for servicemen killed under Obama? I'd like to see it as I am sure you are so against such military action you were holding Obama to account too. Right?

The seven countries on the banned list are those previously designated as countries of concern. Saudi Arabia, rightly or wrongly was not on the list. Some of the ridiculous nonsense spouted on this has even reached hysterical claims that Trump is protecting countries where his business interests are. Oh dear. Liberals

Since 9/11 there have been 91 reported terror plots, some successful, some not. There have also been people who came through the refugee program later found to be terrorists. After being briefed Trump says that FBI investigations are widespread.

The only dumpster fire around here is you.
Your President is acting to help stop terror from happening, not waiting for another terror attack. At last.

Oh, and partisan liberal judges are not going to be able to stop the ban.
edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Trump is doing things in a way that you guys hate, we get it, but he is getting the most done, the most ACTION on all sides, this has to be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Do a research on all the crap is coming out now that says how the immigration workers were complaining about the errors and laxity of immigrations laws been ignored in order to create a fast pass for immigrants under Obama.

Immigration Expert: U.S. Refugee Vetting ‘Criminally Irresponsible’

Bureaucratic ineptitude, political concerns, and assembly line mentality plague migrant screening process,

A recent report from the Department of Homeland Security found that United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) erroneously naturalized almost 900 ineligible illegal aliens due to database errors. All of these individuals were ordered deported but subsequently applied for citizenship using a fake identity. Nearly all are from countries associated with terrorism and high levels of immigration fraud. Several of these fraudulent citizens have already obtained aviation or transportation credentials.

This information is disturbing but it simply confirms what those in immigration enforcement have known for years — our immigration vetting system is badly broken. But the availability and reliability of vetting information is only one of many systemic problems that plague USCIS: an assembly line mentality, over-politicization, and ineptitude.

Attempting to vet individuals from the most dangerous regions of the world in less than three months is criminally irresponsible.

One of the reasons I resigned from USCIS was dissatisfaction with the agency’s continual focus on approving as many immigration applications as possible, as quickly as possible — often at the expense of national security and public safety. Call it customer service on steroids.

www.lifezette.com...

The crap that went on under Obama is finally coming out into the light

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What is getting all those that are anti Trump their panties in a bunch is that that Man is doing under the laws already established in the US everything that no other president has done in just over a week in the white house.

That is driving them crazy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

ok I'm taking back what I said. The ban on Muslims was 120 days. My mistake. The stay is for anyone already in transit. I imagine further legal review will take care of those who have already been approved.

Where in the EO is there a ban on Muslims ?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You need to take a step back and rethink what you post, as a friendly advise.

I am not your enemy, and neither is Trump.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Victims of dare I say......alternative facts. In that case, yes, the deplorables have been victims of it for way too long.

You mean baskets of deportables.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

What is getting all those that are anti Trump their panties in a bunch is that that Man is doing under the laws already established in the US everything that no other president has done in just over a week in the white house.

That is driving them crazy.

Exactly. An incredible first week of action from Trump.
The psychotic reaction from the liberal media and insane democrats really underlines their fake news agenda, even to those who did not know before.
edit on 29/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme

ok I'm taking back what I said. The ban on Muslims was 120 days. My mistake. The stay is for anyone already in transit. I imagine further legal review will take care of those who have already been approved.

Where in the EO is there a ban on Muslims ?

There is none. She is a victim of liberal fake news.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes: spread chaos and confusion among customs and immigration officials all across the world while demoralizing and polarizing the United States government. (And let's not even look at what's going on in the streets.)

Meanwhile, he has yet to submit a single bill for legislation.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He doesn't have too, as long as the laws that has been established are the ones been used

And America have many, many laws, that is why is call a nation of laws, is sad that Obama ignored many of them.

He is not stupid and he knows what he is doing, nothing he has done is outside of the scoop of the law.

What a torn on the side of those that are complaining right now.

It hurts, doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You really really need to get some new material.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Tell me then, in your expert legal opinion, why the judge mentioned in the OP has made the ruling that he has?

If its all legal, and above board as you say - then you know better than the judge?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Ha ha ha.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Baskets? No counties.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join