It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

There is a unification under the law. Our laws. Furthermore, I don't see them needing to be put ahead and above those already here seeking assistance and in need of healthcare/social services.

I was reading this:
dailycaller.com...

What jumped out at me is there was not any mention of naturalization. At what point do they become citizens? That begs the bigger question that are these folks receiving benefits before our own citizens? Priorities.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At what point do they become citizens?

When they fulfill the requirements.

Duh.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I prefer a gumbo or portuguese bean soup. Sweet and salty.

As American as apple pie.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

We have both. Personally I think that's a big part of what made America great.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thanks for taking the time to attempt to "correct" me. I don't have the faculties to properly debate you on either religion. I only have anecdotal evidence and experience.

Now what I do have is numbers and probability and that is enough to disprove your theory. Now as to scripture I have seen the debates here on ATS and elsewhere to know enough that you might as well talk to a set of car keys as opposed to change minds. Open sure, change no.

I have seen Quran verses that preach peace and love, also hate and murder. Same from the bible. I don't believe in any of the monotheistic religions btw.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's dumb, having a visa never means you will be allowed to enter.

Didn't let me in, but then, I come from a penal colony, we're all violent bread stealing convicts down here in Australia. You were right to not let me in, I may have depleted your national bread supply, as I whisked the nefariously stolen sliced yeasty goodness into new zealand and tasmania. My attempts at being the foremost global bread baron, were thwarted by your ever vigilant border protection agents. *shakes fist*

Oo

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

They don't follow laws? Other than refugees I don't see anyone getting preferential treatment in getting Visas or citizenship.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

We have both. Personally I think that's a big part of what made America great.

Agreed, it is. No other country in the world does that. Every other western liberal democracy is a multi-culti mess.
edit on 29-1-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

They don't follow laws? Other than refugees I don't see anyone getting preferential treatment in getting Visas or citizenship.

So you do see preferential treatment. Now apply this to social benefits as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

I come from a penal colony, we're all violent bread stealing convicts down here in Australia.

Tell us something we don't know.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Nice of you to provide links and information for your sources. Unbelievable

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Sycophants are fools of the highest order and have no clue what they are setting into motion on the global stage.

Oh the irony....

*looks at Europe*

Hmmmm... peaceful.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think it's best if you are going to show up someplace that you are invited.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So you do see preferential treatment. Now apply this to social benefits as well.

Believe it or not some associates and I have sponsored a Syrian refugee family in my own country. We provide 6months support, income assistance, housing, food, etc. while the government provides for the next 6 months for a total of one year. They get free healthcare and supplemental dental coverage whereas I do not. After a year they are on their own. The family I supported became self-sufficient within just over 5 months, though the government is still providing housing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Has anyone dropped this DHS document down yet?
These 7 countries have been flagged for a year.
People who are citizens or have been to those 7 countries since march 2011 are not allowed in the US without a visa. I bet a visa would be hard to get as well.

DHS Further Travel restrictions FEBUARY 2016

Civil rights group complaining about DHS ruling
edit on 29-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I've no reason to not believe it. Good for you and your associates. That's a positive step to be certain. Myself, having a baby with ever increasing bills and the girlfriends elderly parents, I could not squeeze much charity out this year but I was able to do some.

My GF's folks are on social security and a pension. After all of their medical insurance after medicaid plus their normal bills they are left with around 70$/month. Her father, also a veteran needs increasing care and their well is already running dry. This is madness how 2 people who worked their entire lives are broke simply because of their age and station. Also worth noting that they live well within their means, no fancy car/house/toys etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: savemebarry

I come from a penal colony, we're all violent bread stealing convicts down here in Australia.

Tell us something we don't know.

Ok, here's one!

Broccoli, Wild cabbage, Cabbage Starr, Savoy cabbage, Red cabbage, Cone cabbage, Kai-lan, Collard greens, Jersey cabbage, Ornamental Kale, Kale, Lacinato kale, Perpetual kale, Marrow cabbage, Tronchuda kale, Brussels sprout, Kohlrabi, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Romanesco broccoli, Broccoli di Torbole and Broccolini are all different cultivars of the same species of plant.

Also the male Platypus, or male the egg-laying, duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed platypus has spurs on it's rear ankles that contain venom which can kill small animals, inflicts severe pain in humans, and contains 3 defensin-like proteins that are unique to the mammal.

Plus, I didn't steal any bread. So your anti-inclusive border protection agents are obviously racist against Australians.

There.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Y'all see the video of the refugee released from jfk today who likes President Trump? The look on Valazquez's face says ALOT!!

For those who don't know she represents New York's 7th Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives and is Top Democrat on House Small Business Committee.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 29-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Spelling

edit on 29-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: YouTube

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

I just seen it. BAHAHAHAH BTFO. Get that man a coat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. her face.

I love this timeline. That camera was setup to get a sympathetic sound byte for the MSM. fail.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

You can see it in her face and mouth she's saying "no no no..."

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join