It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So wait, a judge, who happens to be a pro Hillary support, blocks the President?! That's the most shocking news imaginable! I'm sure this has less to do with the issue, than with the source. When this occurred during Obama's presidency, the MSM would savage the "Right Wing Extremist" Judges, now they're all cheers!

Py

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Fun Fact.

Pete Seeger wrote the song. Except for the Bible parts.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pyguy

Yeah, well.

Watcha gonna do?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JinMI

Not your fault.

Mandela.

Or similar haircuts.

Ha! Age and ignorance. My born on date is '82.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Fun Fact.

Pete Seeger wrote the song. Except for the Bible parts.

If that's your idea of fun...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yeah.
Didn't figure you to be much for culture.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Why do they need to embrace our culture though? Isn't the best thing about being American supposed to be personal liberty?

I don't embrace redneck culture should they be deported?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yeah.
Didn't figure you to be much for culture.

Says the guy giving me facts about folk music. I admit you've enriched me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry but you're wrong. Their religion is basically a programming/ indoctrination. They believe every word they say because they do not want to displease Lucifer/allah. (Both same fallen angel).

The Quran is a program on how they ACT. No different than the Jesuit's Crusades framing Christians under pagan doctrine. Just saying.

You seem to be the brainwashed one to me.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Southern Guardian

No he hasn't his executI've order puts a 90 day ban. Apparently you didn't read it I guess. It's not permanent. See you were lied to and fell for propaganda. Trumps 90 day ban is only half the time of Obamas. And I'm guessing in 90 days Iran may be removed I have a feeling thus is a negotiation tactic. Since I know he wants to revisit the Iran deal.

First of all, Trump has indeed permanently barred refugees from Syria. This is a fact, not propaganda:

President Trump on Friday closed the nation’s borders to refugees from around the world, ordering that families fleeing the slaughter in Syria be indefinitely blocked from entering the United States, and temporarily suspending immigration from several predominantly Muslim countries.

Maybe you got confused and didn't read my post properly.

Second of all, there's no comparison to Obama's 6 month hold on Iraqi refugees. This is because a) It was specifically for refugees from that one country, not all migrants, legal Visa holders and b) the 6 month halt was a reaction to the revelation from two Iraqi refugees whom admitted attacking US soldiers. Trumps EO is a reaction to nothing. There hasn't been an attack on US soil from migrants of those nations since, well... can you tell me the last time a refugee or migrant from either of those 7 countries committed a terrorist act?

You're desperately trying to make any comparison to justify Trumps flop.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Why do they need to embrace our culture though? Isn't the best thing about being American supposed to be personal liberty?

I don't embrace redneck culture should they be deported?

Personal liberty yes. AND personal responsibility.

Do you think "rednecks" as you lovingly describe them should be deported?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I like proverbs but whether its the koran or the bible,its still equally confusing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Of course I don't think rednecks should be deported. I'm saying that our nation contains many cultures, there isn't an American culture, never has been... even when it was all white and Christian. So why does there need to be a Muslim ban simply because they don't embrace 'our culture' (whatever that's supposed to be) ?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Actually, they are dangerous.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Who is dangerous?
Is the Koran a good read?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Christianity is a whole other topic, which is why I mentioned Jesuits framing Christians during Crusades. If you want to know true Christianity read the Gospels. The Crusades contradicted what the Gospel's were about. Main reason is because the Crusaders were not Christians. They were pretending to be Christians following Catholic/Pagan doctrine who mixed it with Christianity.

It wasn't until King James when true Christianity was resurrected through Protestantism. I'm writing this mostly to clarify and draw the lines between what you think you know vs real History.

King James Bible Mathew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

King James Bible Mathew 10:14
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Compare with: SoulSurfer

Now that I gave you this explaination, I can tell you that the main problem IS indoctrination. One side is not being tolerant, and I promise you it is not Christians. My words is mostly for self defense because I know that the Muslim ideology is simply a violent one waiting to explode at the right time.

One would ague that the Jesuits and Muslims are one and the same, because both are similar. Jesuit's pagan cult follows the doctrine: "The ends justifies the means, Acta probat.".

To Sum up all three and Divide / Draw the line between the ideologies:
(In General there are currently three main Ideologies at War with one another)

Islam- "Kill Unbelievers"
Roman catholic Cult &Jesuits Order(Crusaders)- "the end justifies the means"
Protestantism-Christianity: Love your enemy, warn them of wickedness, but dust your feet (turn the other cheek).

The difference between them is that the first two are the violent ones, while true Christianity remains non violent within the Gospel.

Now as for meeting muslims, I dare you to walk in front of a mosque wearing a cross. See what happens to you, especially in countries like Saudi Arabia.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 29 Jan 2017 00:36:04 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 29 Jan 2017 00:36:04 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Who is dangerous?
Them.

Is the Koran a good read?
Was Catcher in the Rye?

edit on 1/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm going to have to watch that someday.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Of course I don't think rednecks should be deported. I'm saying that our nation contains many cultures, there isn't an American culture, never has been... even when it was all white and Christian. So why does there need to be a Muslim ban simply because they don't embrace 'our culture' (whatever that's supposed to be) ?

So much for the melting pot.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I prefer a gumbo or portuguese bean soup. Sweet and salty.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join