It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

That old rhetoric needs to stop. New ideas formed and critical thinking applied.

3.3 Muslims currently resided within the U.S. Think about that

If they wanted to wage a holy war OR commit random acts of terrorism, don't you think it would make more noise?

Now I am for this ban for an entirely different reason but still fully support legal immigration because I believe that most of the refugees to not wish to embrace our culture, not because of their religious text.

link   
Well there ya go, Canada will take the refugees.

Justin Trudeau ‏@JustinTrudeau 9h9 hours ago
More
To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada

edit on 28-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Now would be the perfect timing for a terrorist attack,but would the media comply and tell the truth?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

You've read the Koran?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

None of it. It was a poor imitation on my part.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sorry but you're wrong. Their religion is basically a programming/ indoctrination. They believe every word they say because they do not want to displease Lucifer/allah. (Both same fallen angel).

The Quran is a program on how they ACT. No different than the Jesuit's Crusades framing Christians under pagan doctrine. Just saying.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:42:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 23:42:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I've not.......

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It wont stop because it is the truth. If muslims disobeyed the quran; they basically stop being Muslims, because Muslim by definition is an ideology. it is NOT a religion of peace and certainly NOT a race. Also, the way they work is that they pretend to be peaceful when they are in small numbers, but when their numbers are high enough: it is Islam or else. That is how they work. That is how they are programmed to work and act against those who do not want to be part of their cult.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:50:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 23:50:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Well there ya go, Canada will take them terrorists

Because they're all terrorists right? You know personally? Right?

How about Mr Hameed Darweesh? Is he a terrorist? Because he's Iraqi? Where do you get off generalizing like this?

Hameed Khalid Darweesh, an Iraqi man who put his life on the line as an interpreter for the U.S. military, praised America as the “land of freedom” after being released from airport detention.

Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration and visas had resulted in the detainment on American soil of Darweesh, 53, and another Iraqi man, Haider Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi.

Both men – who don’t know each other – were detained when they arrived at Kennedy airport in New York on January 27, according to the New York Times. One of them, Darweesh, has now been released, but it’s not clear what’s happening with Alshawi’s situation. They are not alone either; it’s believed other refugees were detained at airports also after Trump put pen to executive order paper.

heavy.com... lkhaleq-alshawi/

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Changed my post to read refugee, sorry for generalizing, it was inappropriate.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Oh for heaven's sake! He was being hyperbolic in a funny sort of way. You rather over reacted, don't you think?

ETA: NVM...it lost its hyperbole when it changed to refugees.

edit on 28-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This only allows for those already in flight to allowed to be passed through. It does not stop the executive order. The president has the right to restrict immigration from any country.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I've not.......

Don't bother. It's a horrible read.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. Hyperbolae (hyperboles?) are the new facts!

Alternative ones.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

It wont stop because it is the truth. If muslims disobeyed the quran; they basically stop being Muslims, because Muslim by definition is an ideology. it is NOT a religion of peace and certainly NOT a race. Also, the way they work is that they pretend to be peaceful when they are in small numbers, but when their numbers are high enough: it is Islam or else. That is how they work. That is how they are programmed to work and act against those who do not want to be part of their cult.

Not to say it does not exist and I'm certainly no authority but every interaction I've had with Muslims, on the net and in person, none have tried to kill me nor sway me to their religion. I can not say the same for Christians however....
This is my pure anecdotal evidence.

Now for the numbers, is 3.3 million (as of 2010) not enough yet?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Would you consider the Bible a real page turner?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah. Hyperbolae (hyperboles?) are the new facts!

Alternative ones.

hahahaha....facts can be exaggerated, you know. MSM does it all the time. But, when they do it, they're not trying to be funny...in a hyperbolic sort of way.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's far better. Ecclesiastes is my favourite, personally.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'll chime in there, yea the Bible is a real page turner for me.
It's got most everything in it, sex, violence, racism, plans for world domination (well regional at the time).
Heck, when we were camping last summer, I'd even preach some of the good parts out loud!
I like the part where Moses killed that guy and then ran away, only to return to the story later with his list of commandments, like Thou Shall Not Kill.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Have you read the Koran?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join