It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is just a freeze on about 20 people, mainly scientists and doctors and possibly students and the like with visa's.

This is not what is being said.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Trump is using obamas original order

If he is ... just think of the bribes he'll have access to.

Is the right word: Gajillions? LMAO

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: D8Tee

You know what the sad part is? People are surprised that a President is keeping his campaign promises. This should be the rule and not the exception.

And....people are still pissed off,go figure.

Americans have been victims for so long, they don't realize that the door to their jail cell has been unlocked, thanks to Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: neo96

Because what you call them isn't bad enough?

You mean calling them TERRORISTS ?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

Because what you call them isn't bad enough?

You mean calling them TERRORISTS ?

Yes.

given the definition of the word Muslim:

Mus·lim
ˈməzləm,ˈmo͝ozləm/
noun
a follower of the religion of Islam.
adjective
relating to the Muslims or their religion.

So what is their religion?

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

As a Christian, I want them banned because they want me killed. PERIOD. They ARE terrorists, it says so in their Quran.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Muslim is NOT a Race, it is an Ideology and a very dangerous one that should be banned.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 28 Jan 2017 22:35:09 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 22:35:09 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It's like they have some sort of liberal Stockholm's Syndrome.

When will they learn their is no shame in being misinformed. Especially when you being feed crap and fake news.

One thing that erks me is these "news organizations" like NYT referring to the President as Mr Trump. How can I take them seriously when they act like they don't even know Trump is the PRESIDENT.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Americans have been victims for so long

I have to pull the BS card....Americans made a whole lot of victims all by themselves.
I don't do the poor me thing.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Have you right wingers thought about this. A Trump presidency is in the progress of making an organization become one of the most power groups in this country..........the ACLU. They are currently amassing a fortune right now and will file a lawsuit every time Trump encroaches on the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You know what the sad part is? People are surprised that a President is keeping his campaign promises. This should be the rule and not the exception.

Americans have been victims for so long, they don't realize that the door to their jail cell has been unlocked, thanks to Donald Trump.

Victims of what?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Eventually ... even the ACLU will go broke.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

America have been victims. Ah, first world problems. You have got to love them. Posting from a comfortable home, with heating, a well stacked refrigerator, no ebola, and never under constant anxiety from bombs being dropped on their home, the sycophant says: "America have been victims for too long"
edit on 28-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Victims of dare I say......alternative facts. In that case, yes, the deplorables have been victims of it for way too long.

originally posted by: Annee

Victims of what?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I hope they don't use the money to defend terrorists.

That would be very bad for them.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: DrumsRfun

America have been victims. Ah, first world problems. You have got to love them.

Geeze - - - one attack on our infrastructure and we come unglued.

America is geographically isolated - - - that we don't really have invaders - - - and we don't have to continuously rebuild.

One poster said he/she voted for Trump to cause complete collapse - - - so we could start over from scratch.

Beware what you wish for.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The US directly caused this refugee situation....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes
The US directly caused this refugee situation....

They certainly had a hand in reasons for it.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

America is geographically isolated

We are all isolated....and yet here we are as conspiracy people whining about the NWO.
Make sense of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What about Muslims throwing Gays off cliffs? is that an alternative fact? My LGBT friends disagree with you. Many within the Gay community are aware of Muslims hatred towards Gays. It seems to me it is the liberals throwing Alternative facts.

Sorry... Sargon's law.

Sargon's law
Whenever an ideologue makes a character judgement about someone they are debating with, that character judgement is usually true about themselves.
SJW: 'You should always 'Listen and Believe' someone who claims to have been sexually assaulted'

Logical person: 'But what about due process and presumption of innocence? Surely if we always believe the victim then we are assigning guilt to the accused, just look at Duke & UVA to see why that is wrong!'

SJW: 'Wow, you're such a misogynist'

Logical person: 'And I expect that you have just proved Sargon's law'

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:04:36 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 23:04:36 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

America is geographically isolated

We are all isolated....and yet here we are as conspiracy people whining about the NWO.
Make sense of that.

No, that doesn't make sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Victims of what?

Victims of abuse, wielded by politicians who want our vote. Now that we have a President with integrity...one who didn't lie to us.. most Americans still don't appreciate what God has blessed us with. Even some Trump supporters are still pinching themselves to ensure they're not dreaming.

It's like the wife who slaps her husband around for decades. When he finally gets the nerve to divorce the abusive spouse, and finds a new one, he has a hard time accepting that the "getting slapped around" days are truly behind him.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join