It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Emergency Stay Granted - Defeat for Trump's Right Wing Agenda

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Teikiatsu

The EO is stayed for 120 days.

I think you ENJOY attention. Good or bad. RIGHT?

That poster very rarely engages in actual conversation. Just throws unconfirmed rhetoric up and refuses to acknowledge fault.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She just wants to make sure that foreign money keeps going in to her foundation.

The ME big donars!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

That poster very rarely engages in actual conversation. Just throws unconfirmed rhetoric up and refuses to acknowledge fault.

Since there's only 15 or 20 regular posters to threads like this, I'm surprised that you guys reply to SillyOlMe, like she/he is a new arrival.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Live from New York it's Saturday night live!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Because what you call them isn't bad enough?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Since there's only 15 or 20 regular posters to threads like this, I'm surprised that you guys reply to SillyOlMe, like she/he is a new arrival.

Some can't help it, myself included. To post unverified BS to a thread is kind of against the sanctity of ATS. To let it go unchecked goes against the grain of what I think we are all here for. Facts and information. Meaningful discussion as well.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha
Ah, so that is why they are now in fema/walmart camps now in texas?

Abandoned Walmart Turned Into Large Camp for Illegals In Brownsville, Texas

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

She's too good at baiting responses out of people.

During the election she posted on average 25-30 posts a day. All about the same content.

link   
The response over the coming days from the Muslim community will be interesting. The correct response in my view would be to stay relatively quiet and start thinking about how they can do more to weed out radicals in their community.

This ban will be for 90 days. The next one could be for longer.

link   
Probably been covered but I keep hearing that Trump left out countries that he did business with in the "ban" and it's specifically a "Muslim ban" but I'm not seeing that wording in the EO, it's actually just a 90 day freeze and didn't Obama ban the Visa Work Program from those 7 countries?

It was the Visa Waiver Program and Terrorist Travel Protection Act of 2015 which was signed into law under the Omnibus Appropriations Act of FY2016

The Department of Homeland Security today announced that it is continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of concern, limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries.

.. the three additional countries designated today join Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria as countries subject to restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals.

www.cbp.gov...

edit on 28-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: neo96

Because what you call them isn't bad enough?

You mean calling them TERRORISTS ?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Trump is using obamas original order

Lol

theconservativetreehouse.com...-12779 8

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Apparently Dick Cheney opposes it too.

That means it must be good. Stay the course Trump

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
President Trump is carrying out an executive action in support of the US Customs and Border Protection Act of 2015, which relates to “the Visa Waiver Program and Terrorist Travel Protection Act of 2015“. President Trump did not select seven countries – the US Congress and Obama’s Department of Homeland Security had singled out these countries.

Nowhere in President Trump’s executive order does he single out any country for VISA suspension. Instead what his XO does is say he’s suspending visa approvals from countries already outlined by the Obama administration as representing a specific threat such that they were categorized for extreme visa vetting by: 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Some can't help it, myself included. To post unverified BS to a thread is kind of against the sanctity of ATS. To let it go unchecked goes against the grain of what I think we are all here for. Facts and information. Meaningful discussion as well.

Understood. I see that you refute SillyOlMe's unsubstantiated BS, with actual PROOF. That's a lot of work, but if you feel she/he/it is a threat, more power to ya, Michigan Jin.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You know what the sad part is? People are surprised that a President is keeping his campaign promises. This should be the rule and not the exception.

And....people are still pissed off,go figure.

link   

In order to protect Americans, the United States must ensure that those admitted to this country do not bear hostile attitudes toward it and its founding principles. The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.

Trump critics sure went off half cocked.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

She's too good at baiting responses out of people.

During the election she posted on average 25-30 posts a day. All about the same content.

I think SillyOleMe may be a robot. ATS should require a Captcha for that username to post to the forum...just to make sure that SillOleMe is a human being.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Obama also stopped refugees from being processed from Iraq in 2011 from Iraq for 6 months. Why you ask?
Because 3 letter agencies found out that terrorist were getting into the US using that refugee program.

Trump has laid the Trap, watching all these idiots fall into it who were dead silent the past 8 years when similar actions were called is hilarious.

If I was on the other side right now I would shut my mouth, I would feel so stupid.
edit on 28-1-2017 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Obama also stopped refugees from being processed from Iraq in 2011 from Iraq for 6 months. Why you ask?
Because 3 letter agencies found out that terrorist were getting into the US using that refugee program.

Trump has laid the Trap, watching all these idiots fall into it who were dead silent the past 8 years when similar actions were called is hilarious.

If I was on the other side right now I would shut my mouth, I would feel so stupid.

They won't. The Regressives don't care how self-contradictory they are. I think they won't be happy until the country collapses because their intentional division.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join