It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Sabbath keyboardist Geoff Nicholls dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This is sad. Soon all the music I listen will belong to dead people. Not too many left. I wonder how's Ozzy feeling now.

Black Sabbath keyboardist Geoff Nicholls has died. The musician has passed away after a long battle from lung cancer, aged 68.
Fellow Black Sabbath member, guitarist Tony Iommi confirmed the news on social media on Sunday morning, saying he was "deeply saddened" to have lost one of his closest friends.

www.stuff.co.nz...
edit on 28-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Effing lame, big time.

I used to get enhanced in the early 90's to Black Sabbath before and after high school.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
A sad day :-(

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sad RIP, and thank you for contributing to one of the best bands ever. Your body has failed, but you music and soul continue on! m/

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
RIP

I have 2 tickets to see them tomorrow in london that I got from a guy at work, cost me £6 each but they're selling for £200 online, will probably be double that by tomorrow night...I don't know whether to go and see them on the last tour they're ever going to do or sell them and pocket the cash...dilemma.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Sell your buddy's ticket and go see them alone. Geoff would of wanted that.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Good call!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
RIP. The music will live forever.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I went in the end and am so glad I did...what an awesome show! Sad that it's the last tour they'll ever do but what an incredible way to end it all.

top topics

join