It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - His First Weekly Address To The Nation - WHAT A WEEK.!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Saturday, January 28, 2017

As of 12pm today (EST), President Donald J. Trump has completed 7 full days in office. Here is his video address, along with a transcript.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Considering that President Trump has held no political/government office or position before, I think he's adapting and learning marvelously. His accomplishments and leadership this past week have been, overall, extremely gratifying.

Do you feel that President Trump has accomplished more in his first week in office, than President Obama did in 2009? I'm attempting to find a comparison between the CAMPAIGN PROMISES that Donald Trump addressed during his first 7 days, vs. how many Barack Obama addressed during his first 7 days in office.

The Main Stream Media (MSM) is so full of hate, hurt, shock and fear, that they're not delivering comparisons, like they did between Obama and Bush, after Obama's first 7 days.

-CareWeMust

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
By adapting and learning do you mean talking things Bannon and Pence want and making EO out of it instead of going congress?

He had to the gall to say he is doing things with intelligence? While also lying about "sanctuary" cities?
edit on 28-1-2017 by Pyle because: Added more because my god he really is that dumb.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The only thing he accomplished was documenting that what he campaigned on is being stood up to... executtive orders provide nothing more until congress gets involved, so settle down folks.

The only thing he has provided to the public so far, is the ability to say what he wished for when presented with a choice... kind of a 'I told you so' if unwanted outcomes arise by going other routes.

He is writing his patents so to speak... that's all. Oh... and taking names is being done too.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thank you for providing transcript.

It gives a whole 'nother dimension to Trump.

Definitely a must read.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Just watching the squirming of his opponents alone has been extremely gratifying.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Near the end of his first 90 days we are going need to have a talk here.

Until then...
edit on 28-1-2017 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wonder what we'd be saying after Hillary's first week in office?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttentionGrabber

Just watching the squirming of his opponents alone has been extremely gratifying.

Define opponents. Anyone who doesn't agree with Trump? Those are Americans.

Partisanship < Country

(post by FelisOrion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Define opponents.

Everyone who is squirming.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Anyone know how many other survivors there are out there yet?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We wouldnt be talking about banning VISA holders.

We wouldnt be talking about a president that advocates torture.

We wouldnt be talking about crowd sizes.

We wouldnt be talking about the silencing of EPA/NPS.

This is just stuff from week one that I can remember off the top of my head. Plenty more if I used some google.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Promising fire and brimstone?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Attention!

This is NOT in the Mud Pit forum.

NO political trolling is allowed outside the Mud Pit.

Posts like that will be removed.

Continue to do it, and your posting rights will be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Not sure how accurate this is but here's a link with trumps campaign promises , with current progress and completion updates.

trump-meter.com...

-Lemons

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trylemons
Not sure how accurate this is but here's a link with trumps campaign promises , with current progress and completion updates.

trump-meter.com...

-Lemons

Thank-you for that link Lemons. You'd think from the Left-Wing panic, that President Trump had accomplished most of his agenda already. They should save that energy until the next election season.. They're going to need it, to dream up convincing lies, in the face of a bustling economy.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah a week of the actions of a madman

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This has been one of the best political weeks in decades. A lot of good news for the American worker. If Trump continues to try and live up to his campaign promises like he has this week, the vast majority of Americans will be very happy, aside from the left-wing zealots of course.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
This has been one of the best political weeks in decades. A lot of good news for the American worker. If Trump continues to try and live up to his campaign promises like he has this week, the vast majority of Americans will be very happy, aside from the left-wing zealots of course.

I'm soooo thankful that Donald Trump is surrounded by technically savvy people who can "see" (not just guess) that most Americans are supporting his actions this past week. Past administrations would have watched CNN and assumed that their coverage reflects majority opinion.

What's the best way to send a "Thank-you for being a President of your Word!" message to the Trump administration? Anyone know?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join