It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries in which he has business ties

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sasadude
a reply to: vonclod

Well, I don't see Christians taking part in jihadism and force conversions and chopping people's heads off. Do you?

To be honest, my (Irish Roman Catholic) mother probably would - if she thought she could get away with it, anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sasadude

Actually I have never in my life had Muslims come to my door to get me to believe..have had more than a few Christian orgs try to..um convert me.
When my mother(lilly white) went to Sudan and other parts of the ME for 8 weeks with her husband..she hardly saw any chopped off heads..by hardly I mean NONE, also no one tried to convert her..don't let fear and hyperbole rule your critical thinking.
Are there bad characters in those countries..sure, same as every other country.
Interestingly..the only place they had a problem with was SA..they were not allowed to enter. White woman married to black Muslim..bad I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: CHONGO
Protests at many airports NOW! 'Let them go! Let them go! they are chanting by the thousands!

I saw video of some of the news reports, saying there were hundreds would not even be correct. Maybe thirty or forty in the videos I saw.

Are you counting the times they say let them go.

FLAMING LIBERALS EVERYWHERE!!! I smell patchouli everywhere ricky mouse! I'm at the airport, there's chanting, people are pissed! The snow flakes have frozen rock solid! Extra crunchy GRANOLA all over the place!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Protests at many airports NOW! 'Let them go! Let them go! they are chanting by the thousands!

I saw video of some of the news reports, saying there were hundreds would not even be correct. Maybe thirty or forty in the videos I saw.

Are you counting the times they say let them go.

FLAMING LIBERALS EVERYWHERE!!! I smell patchouli everywhere ricky mouse! I'm at the airport, there's chanting, people are pissed! The snow flakes have frozen rock solid! Extra crunchy GRANOLA all over the place!

Really, you were at the airport watching the demonstration. Don't these prosters have something better to do than freeze at the airport? I'm going to get in contact with Heikki Lunta and have him send a foot of snow there so you guys can shovel snow, make snowmen, and make snowangels in your yards. He will be happy to help, he loves snowflakes.

In case you do not know who Heikki is: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Khaleesi

You do know the dumb dumb said exceptions would be made for christians coming from countries in the ban.

What, exactly does that have to do with my post?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Who else would want to have been a fly on the wall ...

Maybe you can be...

RoguePOTUSStaff is one such interesting Twitter account

From Byrd's thread here.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A watch list of countries like this that doesn't include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan is dubious at best.

As I am sure you are all aware, Saudi Arabia is the home of Wahhabism. Wahhabism is the sect of Sunni Islam that is at the heart of al qaeda and ISIL's beliefs and actions.

While the governments of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia may be official allies, the people of both countries harbour a seething hatred for the west in general and America specifically.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Leonidas because: I can't spell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join