It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the Devil: Where is he?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

I know there is another life to step into because I have a specific task ahead that will last 11 years, yet I will be dead before this coming August. Lets just say, Ink Bowl visions and visions whilst on Morphine never lie. So I personally know what is coming this summer.

August has arrived. I see your last visit was July 31. Are you still with us?
edit on 18-8-2017 by davido because: added quote

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

did you know that Jeez is just a shortened vain use of the Lords name Jesus?
edit on 18-8-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 19-8-2017 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I always thought it was short for Jezebel.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Suppose a vain use of the lord's name is to use it in vanity? hmmm. maybe like using it when vainly exhibiting a superior mental attitude?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

My understanding is that the Old Testament was written during the Babylon captivity, somewhere in the 5th Century BC.
most scholars agree that it was copied from Sumerian myths, which would be available to the writers at that time and place.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: davido

come now you know better than that.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

How about Moses received the word of God from God and he wrote them down for the people to follow when they entered the land. that would be a bit before the Babylonian captivity.

And how about the other text of the world being taken from what truly happened and that God preserved them for us today via the preserved word of God in English?

How about ignoring scholars and switch it around and believe God's word is true and everything else is a perversion of it, and those so called scholars, no matter how godly they may seem, are wrong.

Now there is a novel idea!

edit on 20-8-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

People dealing in truth are all liars. That's the truth of it anyway.

Dealing with people who quote in pre--Victorian Shakespearian English, well they don't think properly, they can't handle truth. Much less me and you. This here load of bollocks called the Bible is a gem of sorts indeed, and could indeed be awe-striking and unfulfillable an incontrollable dragon of rules and restrictions-- But when Moses gathered his finest, calling them sons of God, and when he went up and came down and before he opened his mouth to speak, he broke the law. Literally. And with it, the golden calf, and this is probably where the gold comes in, as an extra burden, it should be heavy as hell. So Moses goes up another time, on another mountain, and instead of the 10 impossible moral requirements God desired, Moses delivers a 10-staged invasion plan back into the Holy Land. The second set of ten commandments, found a page or two below. Explaining the next volume of text, Leviticus as the special orders for priests and temple servants, the Levites.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thank you what fels like genuine concern, but I know as wll as you that neither of us really knows how the other thinks or believes. I do not mind if we have seperate beliefs. Likewise?

I am curious though.
How would you react if you witnessed an ufo, if you have not already. Would you think it was a demon or maybe a sign from God? Would you be open about it?

54% believe in intelligent aliens now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

How about the 'cloud'(ufo) over Mt Sinai? Why was the Golden calf burned,ground dow, and drinken with water?
Maybe there is a connection between the Hebrew God and the Sumerians? That's the latest 'novel' idea?

Not going to say I believe it, being kind to you and avoiding an argument, plus I don't relish being told what to or what I think.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have seen unidentified flying objects many times in the Mojave Desert and in southern Nevada. And out side Area 51.

I have seen blood and bits of human flesh spread across farmlands in Eastern Virginia that could only have been dropped from some sort of aircraft.

These Aliens have been given the right to kidnap many people especially children, 30,000 disappear every year in America alone. They have been here from the beginning but inthe US since world war II.

These are the same ones before the flood who created men of renown giants in the land. Trying to genetically alter human Genome(sp?) to create a body for possibly their Alien to look like a man and not an Alien/DEVIL.

All of that in exchange for technology this is why we have advanced so far so fast in computers, weapons and aircraft.

edit on 22-8-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

God was born 50 billion years ago. He was a beam of light before he was born. He created the Sun the second time, he made the matter into the Sun by thinking of it. Satan is his brother.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: davido

How about the 'cloud'(ufo) over Mt Sinai? Why was the Golden calf burned,ground dow, and drinken with water?
Maybe there is a connection between the Hebrew God and the Sumerians? That's the latest 'novel' idea?

Not going to say I believe it, being kind to you and avoiding an argument, plus I don't relish being told what to or what I think.
Cheers

Go and read the story and see in the context and it will answer your questions

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Transparent
Can we find the answer that has been hidden to most in plain sight? Let's find out.

Don't dig too deep, for the devil may dwell within.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Satan is the god of this world. IMO, we get a tour of life separated from God. Satan and his fallen angels were cast out and down to earth. They are here in spirit only and operate via influence over man. Basically we are getting a watered down version of life with the devil. We are here and we sin, but since the Truth of God has died from this world we do not sin in the face of God. And through God personified, Jesus Christ, we can reunited with the Truth and re-join God in heaven. So Satan is here, in spirit, but will, in the end times, show up in person. You don't want to be around for that.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Transparent

Satan is a black fighter jet (a creature). He lives in the atmosphere, and hands over technology to people. He travels in time. He uses digital technology as his sensors (computer, laptop, camera, watch, phone and so on) to navigate his believers.

Those people will become Satan's properties (or children) who were "chased away" by God from the church. God calls to him only selected people, who learnt very much in the University, and he is testing their literal skills each day. If someone is tending to know less , he is given out to the Devil.

God tries to interact with Satan to beat up those who are gone away from God, to worth less than others who are learning huge amount of informations daily. Satan doesn't obey God.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Satan is a spastic who is programmed to drag all humans down into a pessimistic way of life. His goons (demons) then feed off the low vibration misery in this 3D world.

Just laugh at the fool and his goon army. Keep going on in life using your creative talents. Don't let his little hell-hole prison planet drag your emotions down.

Stick his face onto the underside of the toilet seat so every time you pee you are pi55ing into his face. Laugh in his image whilst you do it. He is too weak and predictable to retaliate.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He's on Earth!

Job 2:1-2King James Version (KJV)

2 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

2 And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Luke 10:18Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)

18 He said to them, “I watched Satan fall from heaven like a lightning flash.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: davido
August has arrived. I see your last visit was July 31. Are you still with us?

Yes and death in an indirect way has occurred.

The world is changing right now on a massive scale. Expect an amazing event to happen before the end of September.

The ink bowl has reached its ending and other visions have reached their conclusions. These visions were designed to get me to this stage right now. In other words, all lives are about to change for the better.

So its like death to the old way of life in a material world. This industrialized world is soon going to be replaced by a spiritual version. Spiritual leadership is being called upon right now so monitor your dreams, because when the transformation occurs, many people are going to panic at the U-turn in everyday life.

The old life paths for many are now ending because a new beginning is about to happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join