It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Following Detainment, 'Refugees Welcome' Protest Erupts at JFK Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Isn't disrupting air traffic a federal offence?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I love it when the loonies come out to protest...9:10 times it turns into riots and sees a bunch get arrested...And now the new administration is showing it isn't playing around with all that and levying felony riot charges for it. Watching those loonies go to prison one after the other will bring many smiles to my face. Maybe then we can get back to rational thinking and common sense.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bold move by Trump, a very bold move.

He's delivering on his election promises, and the world has gone crazy. Who's sponsoring this protest? Soros, Rockerfellers, de Rothschilds?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

and once again the left shows just how big of hypocritical liars they are.

House passes visa waiver overhaul

Washington (CNN)The House overwhelmingly passed legislation on Tuesday (407 to 19) that would overhaul the federal visa waiver program and bar those from Iraq, Syria, Iran and the Sudan, or those who have visited those countries in the last five years, from traveling to the United States without a visa.

Action on the proposal comes in response to the recent attacks in Paris from ISIS operatives, and the shooting in California by a couple that expressed support for the terror group on social media.

The No. 2 House Democrat, Rep. Steny Hoyer of Maryland, said he worked closely with GOP leaders on the visa waiver bill and that the measure said it was "reasonable" and "measured" plan. He contrasted it with the call from Donald Trump, the billionaire businessman who is calling for a ban on all Muslims from entering the U.S.
"The important issue here is no one is excluded by this bill. There are however additional requirements designed to ensure that those who come in this country are in fact not a risk to this country," Hoyer said.

click link for article.

The Democrats, and Obama, supported a ban back in 2015 from Syria, Iraq, Iran and Sudan. The left and their typical grandstanding is getting old.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
Politicians making all kinds of "statements" !!

Panic !!

link   
Idiots...

link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Is all of the above an option?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Good find.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Is all of the above an option?

I was being facetious!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'm all for refugees but only if they are dumped into Bush's, Cheney's and other neocons' property. Also, Bush has a nice big Ranch in Texas, how about we put them there.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Why do you leave out Obama? I'm sure he could set up quite a few in Chicago...It'll be like home for them...A war zone!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Have you no mercy? You can't send the refugees to Chicago, they'd be better off, and safer, back in Al-Raqqah.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I said neocons, so Obama and Hillary counts. Besides Hillary should give her home to refugees because she helped destroyed Syria.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Exercising ones 1st Amendment right won't change Trumps policy on immigration bans or his tax returns or whether he is secretly married to Vladimir Putin.

Trump will continue to do everything he said he was going to do, and the precious ones will continue to be pathetic.

"We're just getting started"....indeed.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I like how you think...I mistook you for one of those people who had blinders on. We can be friends lol.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Depends...Are we talking women and children or fighting aged males like most of the EU got. I would kinda worry for the gangsters if it went down like the EU...I mean they have actually been in a real warzone.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: AboveBoard

We're just gettin' started.

Practically begging for the Police state...

...So long, America..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ever heard of the phrase you break it you pay it?

Actually that's what the neocons did when they invaded the Islamic World.

Look at Iraq under Saddam. While he was no angel at least he understood the reality of the Islamic World by brutally suppressing these fanatics.

Then along came the neocons, going in and opening the flood gates.

For making such idiotic mistakes, they should pay for the damages they've cause.

And since refugees can't come to Saudi Arabia, they can come to their closest allies the neocons, since it is they that helped propped up the Wahabis.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Erupting in Logan in Boston, it is chaos, people were literally in the air and no agencies were contacted before hand. As the Attorney General said, "This is no way to Govern".

Sorry mate, no one wants to listen to the reality, they just want to Rah Rah, and are afraid to care.

I tell you what though, I heard mention of Trump coming to visit here on a 'goodwill' trip, if ever he does I will be in the front of any protest of him soiling this soil, something I have never done in my entire life, notwithstanding we have some embarrassing people in power. But, it would be nothing to do with anyone but him, not where he comes from.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I have no problem with nationalism but extreme nationalism focused on a minority group as the cause for all ills is a very slippery slope,I dont want radical islamics either but that cant spill over to decent muslims already here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join