It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugs, Reptiles and Space Aliens as Tourists: Wacky Levis Commercial from the 80s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Check this wacky commercial from th 80s. Sublimely promoting narcotics and it's visionery effects on the mind. Reptiles, space aliens as tourists and raining cats and dogs. David Icke would be proud!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
why post this?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Why not? I thought it was an interesting video

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
why post this?

The powers of this world are in the know and tell us through sublime media. My take of things anyway.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nice, I love weird commercials. The sucked up the straw part is wild.

Did it air, or was it a rejected commercial?

Here is a weird one.

Snickers chocolate rocket rejected commercial:

-I can't youtube link, it's not on youtube...Funny or die site has it now
link to vid

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yep, it was aired. I imagine the shock some people must have gotten by the noise of the commercial while checking the fridge.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What about the audio?

What the heck is going on there?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mahdd

Nibirus coming signals the cyclical displacement waves which globally wipe out humanities civilisations....this is a simple parable of what will be coming.....first the Reptillians will come up and out to feed on us and to stock up on meat and breeding stock to see themselves through the drought a suddenly wiped out humanity and a near-empty planet/fridge will be bringing them shortly......then we will se a series of visitations from races who know what is coming and are here to observe and help.....then we will experience global displcement waves catalysed by continental drift on a tillted angle through the oceans and all lifeforms on the planet will be tosssed into a hodge-podge porridge of bodies.....which is what we today call oil and coal....BTW IMHO this is a 3657 year cycle ...which means oil is fresh.....and having tasted fresh crude oil from 3000M below the surface---tis not bad at all to be frank----I can confirm it is in fact quite fresh.It is Bio-Juice.

new topics

top topics

join