It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Trial: Lawsuits Against Trump On ‘Muslim Immigration Ban’ Will Fail Fast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tell the lawyers upon a successful case, the refugees will be moved to within a mile of their home and attend the school of their children!

Let's see how money hungry they are when their lust for money brings their fruits of labor into their own back yard!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just allow anyone into the country who has their name scribbled on a cocktail napkin , it's a legal document from where they come from

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
It was OK when Carter and Clinton did it.....

That's because they could. Same applies here. Not sure though that talking about gving Christians preference a good idea, that's like putting the boot in. Blocking ...blocking. Probably not even allowed to do that...but how would you prove that anyway....though he did say that.
edit on 28-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
What about the Canadian border? Not that it matters. already plenty of radical sleeper cells here already i'm sure.. from any country.. good thing DHS and ICE have all those new laws last 2 presidents passed to work with..

No one from those countries, or dual citizens from one of those countries, are allowed through the known border crossings.

Now, if we had a decent wall across the very long border.....🤔

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
It's not a ban on muslims.

But, I see lots of $$$$ in a bunch of lawyers' pockets as they convince the gullible that they can win this!

Well, the Muslims have all the OIL. They are rich. So, all this will make lawyers very happy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The ban is not absolute.
There is a clause in the EO stating that exceptions will be applied on a case-by-case basis.
So all of these people with extenuating circumstances will be able to follow the process for admittance.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

actually the usa has more proven oil reserves then even the saudis its just shale oil and irks the hippies when its extracted by fracking (and some republicans in florida apparently) south america has oil and russia has a good deal of the stuff as well but the arab states do have opec

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
The ban is not absolute.
There is a clause in the EO stating that exceptions will be applied on a case-by-case basis.
So all of these people with extenuating circumstances will be able to follow the process for admittance.

And meanwhile they are in handcuffs, children separated from their families, and forbidden to speak to a lawyer. So I guess this is the new America where you are arrested because you come from a place where most people worship a different god, but then you get to follow an undefined "process" for admittance to their home country. This is not my America, and I will resist those who want this new fascist state. My air ambulance company is now refusing to take anyone who voted for Trump. They can die, bleeding and convulsing, or screaming from the pain of their burns, on the side of the road in a foreign land. And, after all, these voters are in the minority. I hate turning down the money, but I hate these people more. See what hatred gets you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

These 7 countries were identified by Barack Obama, not by Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sasadude
a reply to: F4guy

These 7 countries were identified by Barack Obama, not by Donald Trump.

So, according to you, Trump is too stupid to make his own decisions. I think I agree. Bannon is making all the decisions for the popular vote loser.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join