It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump holds calls with Putin, leaders from Europe and Asia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I made a thread off of this

By TASS MOSCOW, January 24. /TASS/. China has deployed inter-continental ballistic missiles near Russia with the aim to be able to reach targets in the United States, Canada and Europe, the president of the Academy of Geopolitical Problems, Doctor of Military Science Konstantin Sivkov, has said. Earlier, the daily Global Times said China had deployed inter-continental ballistic missiles of its own design (DF-41) in northeastern Heilongjiang province bordering Russia.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Although Trump seems to have a carrot approach to Russia ,he has a stick looking at China . Both Russia and China have nukes and are ready for war . Both know what the US stick looks like but they also know what being a souvenir state means too .

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: the2ofusr1

McCain, Graham and few others are threatening to codify sanctions against Russia if Trump isn't mean to Putin. These idiots want a war.

Might be controlled opposition red herrings to throw people off track.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Exactly!

So, can we move on from attitudes and what was said to get to this point? Not you, but the masses I mean. Because, all words aside, this past election was essentially Rothschild influence vs. the American taken influence of Rothschild influence going forward.

What you say is correct, and I wish every shifted their focus to these areas of thought instead. Putin was prepping for all out war for when Clinton got in office, and she publicly expressed her determination to elevate threats of peace. I was nervous as hell myself that people were getting hung up on attitudes and ignoring actions. Russia sent nuclear subs to Cuba in preparation for Christ sake while we were jibber jabbering about who said what to whom some years back.

So, now that we evaded a possible nuclear event or more, and must allow for the term to see its way through... let's be happy that we are able to peacefully manage what happens going forward. It pains me to see the masses not being thankful for the life we live each day. I am quite happy when I wake up each day to know that at least Nukes aren't flying around yet!

Let's hope the 2 nuclear super powers merge and render world nuclear force to be unlawful!!!

Cheers to that!

You don't even have to look very hard to see the subversion from TPTB. They have us fighting with each other. Look at what the mainstream media has promoted ad nauseum in the past year..

Racism, sexism, Dems vs. Republicans, black lives matter, blue lives matter. ANYTHING to divide the population even further because a society that fights amongst itself is easier to control and influence.

....plus it shifts the focus off who the real enemy is.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

The moral of the story to be taken is not specifically what country said or did what to who... what is MORE relevant (NOT IRRELEVANT) is each country's moral approach to moving past a Rothschild controlled bank that is masked in each country's soil to be "Federal Reserve" or "national Bank." U.S. can be victim to falling on the wrong sides of the fence here too... we are by no means free of Rothschild influence.

What is important now, is for each of us as individuals to approach our lives with having to be on one side of the fence of this dilemma as well... soon will come a time when our paths will alter due to these conflicts of interest... almost like humanity is being forced to pick between what feels morally right or what benefits our materialistic existence on Earth.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Divide is so stressful and pointless... these things can be very simple.

No color, religion, sexual orientation, etc... just human beings coexisting without divide.

We must stretch our beliefs beyond the traditions of "treat one another as I wish to be treated" to "treat one another as I wish for that person to treat our children". We must forego our drawn conclusions a bit folks, and build for future generations.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

almost like humanity is being forced to pick between what feels morally right or what benefits our materialistic existence on Earth.
See that is the carnal draw that we have all experienced .The only way out of that dilemma is not carnally but spiritually .The flesh will always war against the Spirit as long as its present .

eta ..I just noticed your avatar and couldn't agree more . Is there anyone missing in place of those stars ?
edit on 28-1-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: markosity1973

Russia as an ally will isolate China and put pressure on them to listen and behave. I cannot stress enough how crucial it is to cautiously warm relations and turn them into an alliance once Russia proves it's trustworthiness.
I think you may be way off the mark and have it upside down . Russia is probably thinking that it is the US that has to prove its trustworthiness .

I agree, the US has more to do to show it can be trusted, the US government has done way more to hurt other countries. I don't understand how many people can't see the pattern of destruction and upheaval that the US government has left in its wake, and nothing has gotten better for the people that we were supposed to be helping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join