It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Exposes Truth On CNN After Secret Visit To Syria, ‘THERE ARE NO MODERATE REBELS’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I hope you are all right in placing ur hopes in Trump. I think he is a better fit than the vast majority of politicians.

Although one must also look at his handlers and question their intentions long term. But it's got to the position we need to take these risks because on the current path we are all in trouble.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why do we even care what happens in Syria?

Oh yeah, globalist agenda.

Never mind.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinamazement
It's got to the point that I have given up trying to read between the lines and see the big picture. It just seems that with such weak attempts at fighting terrorism are we not just poking and fanning the flames.
How could the western world allow the destruction of full countries.....however create enough fear in the hearts of its people then they will allow the government any power to keep them "safe".

When I first started paying attention to important issues in the world I thought the problem was the government and big business.

How wrong was I.

The problem is us....the people.

We know the danger is growing.
We know they are messing with our food and water.
We know they are pumping us with drugs.
We know they are slaughtering million under our names.
We know they are leaving us the scraps from their grand tables.

Yet we know nothing....because we do nothing.

Everyone needs to take a look at themselves and see how weak they really are. Then we can stop this madness and start living together in peace.

Most of us are just people with an opinion. What do you want us to do, scream and shout? I've been wrong so many times in the past I'd rather let the experts handle it. The generals, the news organizations, the leadership and the intelligence agencies are the experts here. While I don't trust them a whole lot, they're experts regardless how I feel. I don't have access to the information they do. I don't protest on limited information, especially when it pertains to the lives of other people. There's nothing I can do, short of gaining super powers and figuring these things out personally and definitively.

I'll put it another way. I didn't support us going into iraq 2003. I hated it. I was skeptical if LIbya and this Syria thing too. But there comes a time when my limited access to facts means my opinion has little value. War is necessary sometimes, even if I don't like it. I realize I might not be doing enough to have an informed opinion, but national security prevents us from having all the facts. So even if you consider yourself informed, you're probably not. Unless you work behind the scenes with a clearance, you don't have access.

Some of this comes down to faith. We have to trust our agencies and our leaders. We have to hold them accountable, of course. But we also have to let them do their job and that means trusting them some amount.

And broadly we all have to trust each other too. If we never trusted anybody, life would grind to a halt. We'd be too paranoid. Maybe we'd find an answer someday, but I don't think it'd be a simple affair.
edit on 1/28/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

We all knew this for a very long time and it was the very reason that obombya was so angry at russia for bombing his terrori..i mean "moderate rebels" and managed to clean it up in 2 weeks in such a way that obama never wante,, i mean managed to do in 2 years.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 28 Jan 2017 15:03:38 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

I hope you are all right in placing ur hopes in Trump. I think he is a better fit than the vast majority of politicians.

Although one must also look at his handlers and question their intentions long term. But it's got to the position we need to take these risks because on the current path we are all in trouble.

That statement is right, we were on the wrong path and we were on it for at least twenty years.

I am a little skeptical if what Trump is trying to do will work, we may have gone too far down the wrong path or branch . But the wrong branch might never cross paths with the right branch so we could hop across if we went any farther. We could still miss the other branch when we jump now to it from the branch we are on.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

It's got to the point that I have given up trying to read between the lines and see the big picture. It just seems that with such weak attempts at fighting terrorism are we not just poking and fanning the flames.
How could the western world allow the destruction of full countries.....however create enough fear in the hearts of its people then they will allow the government any power to keep them "safe".

When I first started paying attention to important issues in the world I thought the problem was the government and big business.

How wrong was I.

The problem is us....the people.

We know the danger is growing.
We know they are messing with our food and water.
We know they are pumping us with drugs.
We know they are slaughtering million under our names.
We know they are leaving us the scraps from their grand tables.

Yet we know nothing....because we do nothing.

Everyone needs to take a look at themselves and see how weak they really are. Then we can stop this madness and start living together in peace.

Thats why i support Trump, he is also sick of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Tulsi Gabbards should be the woman running the DNC, if Democrats knew what was good for them.
I would vote for her if I was one of her constituents.

When they get a couple of thousand Tulsi gabbards in the DNC then sure. If it is just 1 Tulsi gabbard and still the same people they have now? Never.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Ohanka

Also Tulsi Gabbard for DNC leadership. Get some sense back into that fractured party.

She actually seems to be sane doesn't she?

She would have a snowballs chance in hell to actually becoming DNC chair.... not enough crazy.

What i find quite telling is that she only now comes forward with it so publicly and im 100% sure she did not come to this conclusion just last year. Trump changed the political enviroment and people like her are less fearful to say it out loud now.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I guess that's why 7 countries got banned from immigrating...
We can't have the innocent people fleeing what we've been doing in their home countries...

We can't let the average Jane/Joe here listen to emotional stories of predominantly white faces doing it to them.
Kinda makes the masks they hide their faces with a little more transparent, eh?

Close the door to everyone if the door should be closed at all.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Here is one issue Trump can fix. Stop these barbaric terrorist organizations that the Obama administration has armed and funded all these

It's what a lot of people, some press and otherwise have been saying for a long time to be sure. I saw this lady's report last night, so at least one politico seems to have the message, having gone there herself.

Elsewhere some press sources needed to sex up the official gambit by false reporting, and were caught on, which only made things worse.
edit on 28-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

What u have said is exactly how I felt and the vast majority of people feel. That's the problem. We all feel helpless.
Like a one armed man trying to keep his head above water. All he can do is try to survive. He can't go anywhere because if he stops he goes under.
We are all trapped by this system of working and stressing for money...just to put food on the table.

If you want to see how much we are trapped just look at jobs creation. Very little is created. Mostly customer service jobs feeding our lazy desire to own useless stuff that keeps us in the cycle.

Saying u aren't educated enough for to make an informed decision. Do you think these people are a religion? They know better so don't question them because they see and hear all.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Willtell
Btw this lady to me is a great democratic candidate for president…

I think she is too!

Here is the problem though. How can the old school Democrats separate themselves from the globalist/Progressive party that has taken over the Democratic party?

I have no problem having a conversation with a Classical Liberal, yet I find it disingenuous for those who lump all liberals into the same basket as the Progressives.

They are different entities in beliefs. One is willing to have a discussion and one is willing to dictate how the discussion may proceed.......

You make some good points.

The Globalists control both liberals and conservatives.

Maybe in this Trump era people will become better educated on this deep state relaity

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Russia and Assad have been telling us this for ages.

Been Swann did an expose and nobody listened. The USA under Obama's inept leadership created and funded ISIS. There were multiple cases where they did weapons drops to 'moderate' groups who then ran off and joined ISIS's ranks.

Then to add insult to injury, when Russia spoke the truth and intervened, the USA refused to cooperate with them.
edit on 28-1-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Who is this news too? everybody has known this for over 2 years.

ISIS funding and support stopped just over a week ago, by this time next month they will have disappeared.

link   
I cannot believe people are trusting this Russian Spy. She tried to sabatoge HRC now, now she is taking Assads word as truth.

She is too sane for a democrat. She'll be coming over to the Republican Party soon enough.

link   

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

What i find quite telling is that she only now comes forward with it so publicly and im 100% sure she did not come to this conclusion just last year. Trump changed the political enviroment and people like her are less fearful to say it out loud now.

Just hold on to your parsnips a second, and let's not reinvent stuff for political, (current) mileage.
The CIA have been arming the rebels for years, at least 2012, and yes Obama fecked up for going along with a typical CIA trait that never worked, that's his problem, he really should have known better. But guess what, go back a bit, and you'll find Republicans who shouted it wasn't enough, they wanted to do even more in arming the rebels, as they said they always wanted too. But too late, the $500 million congress approved dosh was gone already, and no more coming. But fast forward to December last year, and you will find that Trump has anti-aircraft available to give to the rebels for safe Zones courtesy of congress, all in advance eh? So, what's he going to do? was congress tring to embarrass him by doing that?
edit on 28-1-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Tulsi Gabbards should be the woman running the DNC, if Democrats knew what was good for them.

I have to agree. She comes across as being very intelligent and gives direct answers instead of the double speak most politicians use. She also references sources to back up her claims.

I never believed in the so-called "Moderate Rebels" in Syria.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

A picture is worth a thousand words.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yogi9969

Kellyanne Conway Calls It Quits and Announces Her Resignation From Politics!

Could you stop doing that...please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join