It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Exposes Truth On CNN After Secret Visit To Syria, ‘THERE ARE NO MODERATE REBELS’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here is one issue Trump can fix. Stop these barbaric terrorist organizations that the Obama administration has armed and funded all these years.

CONGRESSWOMAN EXPOSES TRUTH ON CNN AFTER SECRET VISIT TO SYRIA, ‘THERE ARE NO MODERATE REBELS’

www.blacklistednews.com...‘There_Are_No_Moderate_Rebels’/56537/0/38/38 /Y/M.html

They asked me, why is the United States and its allies supporting these terrorist groups who are destroying Syria when it was al-Qaeda who attacked the United States on 9/11, not Syria. I didn’t have an answer for them,” Gabbard said, noting the clear dismay the average Syrian has for the U.S. support of al-Qaeda – a proposition which every American should equally question.

“The reality is… every place that I went, every person that I spoke to, I asked this question to them, and without hesitation, they said, there are no moderate rebels. Who are these moderate rebels that people keep speaking of?

Regardless of the name of these groups, the strongest fighting force on the ground in Syria is al Nusra, or al-Qaeda and ISIS. That is a fact,” Gabbard said.

The Syrian people recognize and they know that if President Assad is overthrown, then al-Qaeda — or a group like al-Qaeda, that has been killing Christians, killing people simply because of their religion, or because they won’t support their terror activities, they will take charge of all of Syria.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Kellyanne Conway Calls It Quits and Announces Her Resignation From Politics!

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

President Trump has already addressed that issue.

Create safe zones in Syria that will be protected. Seems the most logical response, since Saudi Arabia refuses to take in any refugees because of their concern for the security of their country? Yet the house of Saud has no problems spending money to create Mosques in the countries that the refugees are moving into?

You would have to be blind to not see the game being played on the Western World by these psychopaths supporting this nonsense!

edit on 28-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Who are these moderate rebels that people keep speaking of?

maybe John McCain could answer that question, he went to Syria and meet with the moderately rebellious terrorists...oops I mean "rebels"

They asked me, why is the United States and its allies supporting these terrorist groups who are destroying Syria when it was al-Qaeda who attacked the United States on 9/11, not Syria

easy answer:
"America doesn`t support the terrorists Obama and the progressives do"

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's got to the point that I have given up trying to read between the lines and see the big picture. It just seems that with such weak attempts at fighting terrorism are we not just poking and fanning the flames.
How could the western world allow the destruction of full countries.....however create enough fear in the hearts of its people then they will allow the government any power to keep them "safe".

When I first started paying attention to important issues in the world I thought the problem was the government and big business.

How wrong was I.

The problem is us....the people.

We know the danger is growing.
We know they are messing with our food and water.
We know they are pumping us with drugs.
We know they are slaughtering million under our names.
We know they are leaving us the scraps from their grand tables.

Yet we know nothing....because we do nothing.

Everyone needs to take a look at themselves and see how weak they really are. Then we can stop this madness and start living together in peace.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A certain number of Democrats should be on trial at the Hague, goes without saying

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Tulsi Gabbards should be the woman running the DNC, if Democrats knew what was good for them.
I would vote for her if I was one of her constituents.

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And Hilary Clinton accepted donation from Saudis and yet she is not mercilessly attacked by the media?!?!?

What a f#ing sham!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Racist sexist islamophobic white supremacist

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Many of us have been saying this for years now.

The war should be ended as quickly as possible. Which means full support for the internationally recognised, and legitimate, secular government of Syria. Once that is done there will be no talk of Refugees anymore.

Supporting Islamist terrorists is merely prolonging this most brutal of wars and furthering the extent of the refugee crisis.

Syrian safe zones already exist. They're called Latakia and Tartus province. Safe and under 100% Government control. Just send the Government more materials that it needs to properly care for her people.

I think many western leaders should face war crimes trials over this, but that's a separate matter.

Also Tulsi Gabbard for DNC leadership. Get some sense back into that fractured party.
edit on -060001pm1kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Also Tulsi Gabbard for DNC leadership. Get some sense back into that fractured party.

She actually seems to be sane doesn't she?

She would have a snowballs chance in hell to actually becoming DNC chair.... not enough crazy.
edit on 28-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

President Trump has already addressed that issue.

Create safe zones in Syria that will be protected. Seems the most logical response, since Saudi Arabia refuses to take in any refugees because of their concern for the security of their country? Yet the house of Saud has no problems spending money to create Mosques in the countries that the refugees are moving into?

You would have to be blind to not see the game being played on the Western World by these psychopaths supporting this nonsense!

You hit the nail on the head with the last sentence.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostinamazement
It's got to the point that I have given up trying to read between the lines and see the big picture. It just seems that with such weak attempts at fighting terrorism are we not just poking and fanning the flames.
How could the western world allow the destruction of full countries.....however create enough fear in the hearts of its people then they will allow the government any power to keep them "safe".

When I first started paying attention to important issues in the world I thought the problem was the government and big business.

How wrong was I.

The problem is us....the people.

We know the danger is growing.
We know they are messing with our food and water.
We know they are pumping us with drugs.
We know they are slaughtering million under our names.
We know they are leaving us the scraps from their grand tables.

Yet we know nothing....because we do nothing.

Everyone needs to take a look at themselves and see how weak they really are. Then we can stop this madness and start living together in peace.

We voted for Trump for change, I think it will happen, at least till he gets knocked off by some psychopathic billionaire.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Ohanka

She actually seems to be sane doesn't she?

She would have a snowballs chance in hell to actually becoming DNC chair.... not enough crazy.

I just read through her platform and I find it quite agreeable. Very few things I disagree with in there.

I seriously think she should do a Presidential run in 2020 or 2024. Hopefully the drastically unpopular DNC old guard will be history by then.

Seems like the sort of person the democrats will need in force going forward.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow what a shoker..who whould have thought.Maybe every person who has a brain.

“The reality is… every place that I went, every person that I spoke to, I asked this question to them, and without hesitation, they said, there are no moderate rebels. Who are these moderate rebels that people keep speaking of?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The US has a “legal” COVERT black operation to do what their doing in Syria and Libya and the ME. The CIA and state department in communication with the congressional intelligence committees runs it.

Trump has run into this operation that’s why he was so upset over the CIA briefings.

He can’t open his mouth over this because then he would be impeached

edit on 28-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here is one issue Trump can fix. Stop these barbaric terrorist organizations that the Obama administration has armed and funded all these years.

As much as I can't stand that empty chair.

That began long ago with a guy named Charlie Wilson and the mujahideen in the 80s.

Other than that.

Yeah that stupidity needs to stop.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Btw this lady to me is a great democratic candidate for president…

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
But, but John McCain said,

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Btw this lady to me is a great democratic candidate for president…

I think she is too!

Here is the problem though. How can the old school Democrats separate themselves from the globalist/Progressive party that has taken over the Democratic party?

I have no problem having a conversation with a Classical Liberal, yet I find it disingenuous for those who lump all liberals into the same basket as the Progressives.

They are different entities in beliefs. One is willing to have a discussion and one is willing to dictate how the discussion may proceed.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join