posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:45 PM
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
My advice to the federal govt:
1) Elevate the Bill of Rights above all US laws as it was intended to be. It was written to remind the Federal Government what they CANNOT do!
2) The 10th Amendment means you let the states choose their own laws (given that it does not violate the Constitution), so respect it at all costs.
3) Less laws are better.
4) Let the free market be free. Don't meddle with the natural balance of a capitalistic economy (not to be confused with crony capitalism, which is
government favoritism). Free markets drive prices down to a lower and more stable level (via competition, and supply and demand), which will make
basic living affordable for even the most impoverished citizens/residents.
5) Let citizens arm themselves without interference, registration, or restrictions. They will defend themselves from terrorism when the are
threatened. Criminals will fear law abiding citizens.
6) Don't even think about integrating Religion and Government!
7) Stop funding terrorists!
8) Urge Congress to pass a Bill that will replace federal income tax and corporate tax with a fixed flat rate consumer/services tax for anyone who
spends money in the US (citizens, residents, visitors).
9) Don't threaten to put tariffs on foreign trade. Its distasteful.
10) Don't lie to your country.