It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could give the CONSCIOUS advice or guidance to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA Leadership-

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you could give the advice or guidance to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA Leadership, what would your advice be? Considering domino effects can or may effect ALL* of this planet...

This thread is in response to the detected vibrations of the Global collective of mankind-

If possible keep your input direct, upfront and free of any jokes, please.

1) Aggressive activities projected are usually reflected back upon (A warriors intelligence)

2) If you are truly trying to eliminate terroristic threats abroad and at home, YOU DO NOT BEGIN TO ALIENATE YOUR COUNTRY AND THE PEOPLE OF YOUR COUNTRY via finger pointing at an entire religious group THAT GENERATES HATE FOR YOUR PEOPLE OF WHICH YOU LEAD. For INTELLIGENCE SHOULD TELL THE THAT TO ATTEMPT TO ERADICATE ANY POTENTIAL THREAT REQUIRES PARTICIPATION AND INTERACTION WITH SAID RELIGIOUS & INTELLIGENCE FOUNDATIONS THAT ARE NOT THE EVOL OR BAD APPLES OF THE ENTIRE group...

If alienated how great is that?

3) Also its recommended that some better RESEARCH & UNDERSTAND ABRAMIC FAITHS, their foundations and connections, to better assist the people AS REAL JEWS, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS ARE ALL WORSHIPING THE SAME ENERGIES?

4) Females should have their own choices, nuff said.

5) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was built on the blood, sweat, tears and backs of many natives, immigrants, slaves and hard working people OF ALL* TYPES. If the TRUE GOAL is to make it a greater place then that requires a integrated effort between global genetic lines, for time has proven that one group of specific genetics cannot do it alone. LOGICALLY?

6) The compassion behind the wall if sincere is respected, but those intelligent enough should know that GOOD politics, and SUPPRESION OF religious aggression are what will solve the actual issue, the wall will be penetrable if even by ways of avoidance entirely. Or is there a plan for a CANADIAN WALL also to be paid for by the hard workers?

7) Think logically take some time alone to review what is on your plate LEADERSHIP.

8) Place the POLITICAL friendships aside THEY ARE NOT LIKE BUSINESS FRIENDSHIPS? and look at who is depending on you as a LEADER of PEOPLE not corporations, as it is a different type of LEAD...

9) GLOBALLY BRINGING THE PEOPLE BACK TOGETHER IS A PRIMARY DIRECTIVE to accomplish goals AND RESPECT. If you take a few moments to see the people you lead now and feel their actual needs and pains you will see what they need isn’t a tuff guy but a intelligent one. As 1 was always taught the tuff end up dead or in jails. And those jails or prisons can be spiritual based locations related to activities done here? THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND IF THE LEADER OF MILITARY IS ASKED TO EXPLAIN ALL THE DEAD THEY CAUSED in the afterlife (if you are true Christians then you believe in the afterlife correct)? So no tuff guy but tactical makes sense.

These are some things 1 felt the need to add to the interweb collectives. For 1 may not agree with the choices made but didn’t want to stand on the sidelines and watch it all crumble in a domino effect.

The advice can be denied or acknowledged GOOD LUCK!

Anyone else feel free to add, and thank you for your mind time and conscious efforts to any who add-

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Trump Administration Releases Map Of Proposed Border Wall
www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 28-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Stop bombing brown and yellow people,imposing puppet governments and robbing them of their resources to feed Wall Street and the petrodollar,end the neocon plan and leave Lebanon and Iran alone(the next 2 on the list)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Having a MASSIVE issue with #9

9) GLOBALLY BRINGING THE PEOPLE BACK TOGETHER IS A PRIMARY DIRECTIVE to accomplish goals AND RESPECT. If you take a few moments to see the people you lead now and feel their actual needs and pains you will see what they need isn’t a tuff guy but a intelligent one. As 1 was always taught the tuff end up dead or in jails. And those jails or prisons can be spiritual based locations related to activities done here? THINK ABOUT IT FOR ONE SECOND IF THE LEADER OF MILITARY IS ASKED TO EXPLAIN ALL THE DEAD THEY CAUSED in the afterlife (if you are true Christians then you believe in the afterlife correct)? So no tuff guy but tactical makes sense.

This is outside of the scope of the leadership of the USA. The leadership is tasked for doing the best thing for all peoples within it's borders. What you are aiming at is a MORAL policy for individuals. Two very different things.

I'm not being nit-picky to be mean, it's just you can't task the US leadership with global responsibility any more than you can make Croatia solely responsible. In fact our global meddling has done nothing but bring grief.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
America First!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would tell them to read this newsrescue.com... Powerful words that should be honored by Muslims and cherished by Christians...plus other opinions on varying issues. .. but nothing worthy of governing a country and being beneficial and benevolent globally.. I'm just not smart enough or wise enough to be giving men of this calibre advice on how to do things. I would suggest humble prayer on a daily basis ( even if for a short time) .. but many would think me an utter fool for suggesting as much..oy vey 😕.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Sheye because: (Waves to small print readers.. ) love your type ; )

edit on 28-1-2017 by Sheye because: Had to add a wee bit more.. and I'm not fixing new typos or spelling errors : p
I meant men in " positions"of this caliber 😏
edit on 28-1-2017 by Sheye because: ( sighs)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Obey the oath they took when they were voted into office! It's that simple. The US government has forsaken it's people to Corporations and special interests groups who have enough wealth to by them up like a John would select his date for the night! Also, TERM LIMITS! Honor you oath, serve the people and then go back home to your real job! Being a politician should NOT be a career!

As far as your idea of "GLOBALLY BRINGING PEOPLE BACK TOGETHER"? How is that possible when you already have too many problems in house that have been neglected for far too long?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They left out Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In a free and open society, the people should have all the same rights given to corperations and the medical establishment. Meaning, we should have access to all the same things they have access to. Things deemed illegal for us should be illegal for them. In that case, we could look up the ingredients to a certain medication and help ourselves, or trust the medical establishment to take care of us at a price. The way things are now, we as people have no Rights as far as taking care of ourselves. Why corperations have been given this dictatorship over medication is sick. I know you're gonna say people shouldn't have access to these things for fear they may hurt themselves. That's not freedom! Freedom is the choice to do one's own will. Not forced by laws to do what a ruler, or corperation wants.

That would only be a start. Too many things with too many details. If the US could make that happen, and apply the same principle to alot of other laws and restrictions, then I think America would be great again. Giving the people the right to choose is freedom. That freedom shouldn't come at a cost.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: Misspelled

edit on 28-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Having a MASSIVE issue with #9

This is outside of the scope of the leadership of the USA. The leadership is tasked for doing the best thing for all peoples within it's borders. What you are aiming at is a MORAL policy for individuals. Two very different things.

I'm not being nit-picky to be mean, it's just you can't task the US leadership with global responsibility any more than you can make Croatia solely responsible. In fact our global meddling has done nothing but bring grief.

Excellent! Very well said, and spot-on accurate!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A global collective? This is ATS right? I'm not lost am I? There are those of us that fight everyday in this country to preserve what we have. The NWO is the last thing on our mind. This world will never be united. It's not in human nature.

I will first go down your list, then add my own thoughts of what OUR (Proud Americans) leadership should do.

1) 100% agree. Let's stay the hell out of other peoples business. All wars should be lawful and approved by Congress and in a retaliatory nature. You hit us, we fight back. That's it.

2) I've never heard a politician take out the acts of a certain few, and blame a whole religion. The MSM and ignorant people maybe, but not the leaders. We should NOT be working with religious leaders. Separation of church and state. Remember when the Pope would tell kings what to do?

3) Again, separation of church and state. OUR government need not worry about the woes of religion, or the beliefs of others unless you're legally dubbed a cult.

4) What choice can't females make? Murder? If you are pronounced dead when your heart stops, you should be pronounced alive when your heart starts. This gives a female 3 weeks to make a decision. After that, the "it's my body" nonsense goes out the window. It is not your body. There is another body inside you.

5) We should all welcome people from different backgrounds to come this country and be PATRIOTS of your new country. If you would like to wave another flag, please go back.

6) The wall is for one mans ego, and his followers who don't understand real life. There will always be a way to sneak into any country.

7) Seeing that a Congressman only works about 130 days a year, there is ample time for reflection. Getting them to do it is the problem.

8) 100% agree. Stop political funding by Corps. Stop the lobby laws we have.

9) No for 2 reasons.
We are Americans. Until Iran nukes New York, they are the last thing on anyone's mind during the course of a normal day (unless you watch 24 hour news stations).
What is your obsession with religion in politics? I'm a Christian, but politics plays no role in my afterlife. Separation of church and state. That is how this country was made. You should not worry about politicians afterlife as well. Believe me when I say, they know this line:
"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Now for my thoughts.
-The greatest thoughts in life, are usually the simplest ones. Our government should be the smallest thing in the country. They should not play a major role in your day to day life.
-End the FED. We have a treasury.
-Become isolationists. 100 years of constant war has to end.
-Give power back to the States. If you don't like that States laws, you have the freedom to move. If the government makes a law, all freedom from all States is lost as they must abide.
-Flat tax.
-Balance the budget.
-No more bail outs.
-Sound money backed by precious metals. No more fiat money.

Have a great day all!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

1. Build the wall

2. Bring US troops home from the ME

3. Run the UN off US soil and defund them

4. Ban short-selling and derivatives on Wall St. (really two separate issues, but both related to Wall St.) Force hedge funds to be open to all investors or ban them from trading on Wall St. if they fail to.

5. Audit the Federal Reserve (thoroughly) and get the big banks out of the control of our money system.

6. Take back control of our money supply from the Fed.

7. Gut DOE, DOA, DOL, DOT, DOI, DOC, HHS, HUD and completely reorganize DHS (and eliminate TSA).

7a. Gut and/or completely reorganize EPA, FEC, FERC, FRBG, FRTIB, FTC, GSA, ITC, NLRB, NRC, SEC, SSS, and STB.

8. Give the functions of the items in #7 (above), back to the states where they belong.

9. Raise import tariffs on manufactured goods and reduce/eliminate tariffs on raw materials.

10. Repay Social Security and reduce the debt.

edit on 1/28/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RiptKeys

This world will never be united. It's not in human nature.

Yet on holidays and new years its done? So why politically - religiously as one species cannot it be done?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 28-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Trump Administration Releases Map Of Proposed Border Wall
www.zerohedge.com...

Ok 😄

That is funny. Made me laugh.

👍🍺🍺

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Get out and stay out of the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Grow up, drop the pointless ego, rabid nationism and war mongering and put the money saved to good causes or at the least logical ones

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Live and Let Live, instead of Live and Let Die
No more war on drugs or people
Basicly, the ideals of the original hippy movement, without the drugs, or the materialism of the yuppies(sellouts).

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks!

and now I was with your list till you got to HUD and the DOT (on the fence with the ERA) and you forgot about a good house cleaning of the Dept of the Interior.

HUD isn't just for baby mama's....they are big with senior housing. Income based housing for Seniors. In areas where Federal HUD has withdrawn and sold off housing to private agencies, the local housing authorities have done the same only at the speed of light. What this does is while units are still subsidized by the FEDS the ownership being privatized collects that money but with no real oversight into physical maintenance anymore.

Guessing you can see where this is going....
Gramma's & Grandpa's in slum conditions.

Secondly I LIKE having the DOT overseeing Commercial truckers licencing,Railroads,Federally maintained roads altho this isn't all the DOT does. I think DOT safety checks on the roads are a good thing! Here we've had multiple fatalities from Big Trucks unmaintained and companies criminally fined. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the drivers fault, usually.

I grew up with the clean water act....while the EPA has gone a off the rails with Congress's help and some past Presidents I'd like to see it go more into a federal watchdog with TEETH. Maybe let them work more with the IRS.
Too many companies are severely out of any semblance of regulatory compliance and a federal agency that backs up the States agencies is also not a bad thing. No more companies making ridiculous deals and getting a slap on the wrist fine.

I'm pro-business and have worked in the petrochemical field but....oversight is shockingly lax and if you can't tell me that a business's shouldn't be forced to factor in appropriate waste removal as part of the business model. Instead of paying the CEO millions, how about spending some cash on being environmentally responsible. Cause the workers ain't gonna see it regardless....LOL!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
"We the People" first and foremost, not Corporations, The Federal Reserve, The Wealthy etc, the common Man, that is what made the Country Great.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join