It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Interview Witness of UFO Over Austin Texas Sighting on Jan. 23, 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Probably relaying an Alex Jones rant back to Alpha Centauri,the message that came back was shut this lot down if they ever get past their solar system.

Posts like this are why I don't come to ATS very much any more.

This BS adds zero to the topic and makes nearly every thread a cluster f.

You're not clever, or funny...but annoying and juvenile.

As for the OP, the woman's description in the video reminded me of my sighting...

Amber/orange colored lights in a triangular pattern that took off faster than humanly possible. It didn't break up or move apart, but stayed in the triangular shape. Prior to it zooming off it was hovering over a wooded area.

I was so perplexed by what I saw I didn't even think to pick up my phone to try and get a photo. I was at a dead stop on the highway, along with a few other cars that did the same thing. One of those folks reported it to MUFON.

Weirdest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The UFO,Myth and legend,mind control and alternative health threads are all in the hands of the custodians of the official narrative here.So you saw something unusual haven't we all you know nothing about me or my posting history but there is nothing to be added in these threads anymore you'll either be told your seeing things like weather balloons or swamp gas,schizophrenic or without your full mental faculties or whatever..so lighten up

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Lighten up? I'm not pressed or upset, amused is more like it.

Folks like yourself are the reason so many long time members aren't logging on to ATS anymore and won't until there's some sort of permanent troll fix.

Your response just proves my point even more. You add zero to the conversation at hand and just sh!t post because you have nothing intelligent to say.

People who get their kicks like that are the ones with the problem and should really get out in the real world more.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Dont be so sanctimonious most intelligent life left the net by 2006 your not one of the 'Old ones'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join