It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My experience...I was interviewed, observed and examined by three different Drs over a two year period. Dr#1...OCD and anxiety. Dr#2 ...bipolar disorder. Dr#3 . ..borderline personality disorder. 3 different Drs, all well educated, with 3 different disgnoses. What cured me? Divorcing my over critical and nagging wife.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He's turned the world into a hornet's nest in a week. I don't see how anybody can think this is a good thing.
It's not.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
He's turned the world into a hornet's nest in a week. I don't see how anybody can think this is a good thing.
It's not.

Perception is everything my dear...what you perceive as a hornets nest is seen by some as the inevitable winds of change

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

These winds stink, and can't be sustained for very long. He will be impeached by his own party in due time.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Putting the psychologist aside, are you all saying that the President is not nuts? He was in front of the CIA's wall of honor, talking about how many people attended his inauguration for cripes sakes! Then to make matters worse, Spicer his press secretary had to make a statement about it and declare that it was the biggest inauguration ever!

That was the tipping point for me. It was surreal. I thought ,this is really crazy. The President of the United States is nuts! We are all in serious danger and I am not kidding. You know what I am talking about, so quit supporting this clown.
"Malignant | definition of malignant by Medical dictionary
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/malignant
tending to become progressively worse and to result in death; having the properties of anaplasia, invasiveness, and metastasis; said of tumors. Miller- Keane ..."

It is fatal. We will be the fatalities, I am afraid. When this lunatic finally sets off World War III and we are all either vaporized, or dying a slow, painful death of radiation sickness, he will be snug as a bug in some luxury underground bunker drinking champagne. Of course it will be hideously decorated, uber tacky, gauche beyond comprehension and void of any sophistication, gentility or quality of person. His sycophants will be there, trapped with him, beneath the radiation and death. Below the ground of this now dead planet, they can no longer stand him. They loath him. There is no where to go. Above death. Below it must be death also. It is a matter of survival. He is no longer in charge.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Talk is cheap

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

These winds stink, and can't be sustained for very long. He will be impeached by his own party in due time.

I think I could make a career out of explaining to people that Trump is Trump...he is a populist, a Nationalist and a patriot who is not affiliated with a political ideology other than his own hybrid philosophy. Trump had to be a Republican because it was the only option open to him and yes, the Republicans are unhappy. Trump is as liberal on some issues as he is conservative on others and does not toe a party line.

Trump is a brave man and is playing a very dangerous game and the neo-cons are watching...the Left and the Right are united in their Globalist ambitions and Trump is the man who can throw a wrench into the plans. If you value your freedom and are a patriot you should hope Trump succeeds because it's a good bet that TPTB have alphabet agencies on stand by to deal with the "Trump problem." I think the American dream is on life support.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CHONGO

It is fatal. We will be the fatalities, I am afraid. When this lunatic finally sets off World War III and we are all either vaporized, or dying a slow, painful death of radiation sickness, he will be snug as a bug in some luxury underground bunker drinking champagne.

I hope they will stop him before it goes that far (surely), but it's odd that you mention it, because the news is reporting today that in the last couple of days underground bunkers are selling like hotcakes. To the very rich, of course. So, good call, Chongo. For some reason, it's not scaring me. I think he will booted before it goes that far.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Checkmate. quick wit! is the spirit of wit! Tis the soul, of wit.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It is fatal. We will be the fatalities, I am afraid. When this lunatic finally sets off World War III and we are all either vaporized, or dying a slow, painful death of radiation sickness, he will be snug as a bug in some luxury underground bunker drinking champagne.

I hope they will stop him before it goes that far (surely), but it's odd that you mention it, because the news is reporting today that in the last couple of days underground bunkers are selling like hotcakes. To the very rich, of course. So, good call, Chongo. For some reason, it's not scaring me. I think he will booted before it goes that far.

Thank you. I pray you are right. I was really scared of Hillary. I knew, that if she was elected, it was war with Russia and that was not going to be good. This guy, until recently, I thought, he's just a dufus. A very rich, gauche, doofus! Not in a million years would I have even fathomed a Hillary loss. I fancied the Clinton machine, so vile, corrupt and ruthless that NOTHING would stand in the way of her victory. I was convinced! I am still reeling in disbelief. Now, I am extremely concerned. He is not stable. We are allowing ourselves to be lead by a crazy person. We are the crazy ones. What rational, psychologically stable people would allow this to happen. Haldol, Ativan and a benadryl chaser for EVERYBODY!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'll give the Docs diagnosis about as much credence as this.......

Next.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'll give the Docs diagnosis about as much credence as this.......

Next.

Exactly...first hand experience told me these shrinks are FOS

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I think I could make a career out of explaining to people that Trump is Trump

Fine, but keep your day job.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Next week Gartner from Johns Hopkins will be known as Gartner, formally of Johns Hopkins.

No one, I don't give AF if you're the BEST medical professional, doctor, therapist or whatever to walk this Earth, has any business attempting to diagnose anyone, with anything, without seeing them first.

Very ignorant thing for this "psychotherapist" to do, IMHO. Not only ignorant, but extremely unprofessional.

Liberalism is like an addiction...It'll make folks do and say things that have an adverse and unwanted affect on their life, job, family, etc. If you're going to do something like this, have some damn sense and do it anonymously.

As for his claim that Trump has "malignant narcissism" which, according to the link in the OP is like narcissism, but extra, doesn't bother me in the least. Most folks that are in the public eye have these traits...Most successful people in business, management, etc. have a touch of sociopathy and psychopathy.

Feelings tend to get in the way of great success and folks who rise to the top don't let things like empathy and the feels stand in their way. No shade to them, that is just how it is.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO
Putting the psychologist aside, are you all saying that the President is not nuts? He was in front of the CIA's wall of honor, talking about how many people attended his inauguration for cripes sakes! Then to make matters worse, Spicer his press secretary had to make a statement about it and declare that it was the biggest inauguration ever!

That was the tipping point for me. It was surreal. I thought ,this is really crazy. The President of the United States is nuts! We are all in serious danger and I am not kidding. You know what I am talking about, so quit supporting this clown.
"Malignant | definition of malignant by Medical dictionary
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/malignant
tending to become progressively worse and to result in death; having the properties of anaplasia, invasiveness, and metastasis; said of tumors. Miller- Keane ..."

It is fatal. We will be the fatalities, I am afraid. When this lunatic finally sets off World War III and we are all either vaporized, or dying a slow, painful death of radiation sickness, he will be snug as a bug in some luxury underground bunker drinking champagne. Of course it will be hideously decorated, uber tacky, gauche beyond comprehension and void of any sophistication, gentility or quality of person. His sycophants will be there, trapped with him, beneath the radiation and death. Below the ground of this now dead planet, they can no longer stand him. They loath him. There is no where to go. Above death. Below it must be death also. It is a matter of survival. He is no longer in charge.

This. This is why I haven't been active on ATS very much lately.

Way too much of this.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I understand what it is. I'm asking what did he watch to make his oh so important diagnosis?

A video of Trumps greatest hits? A twenty year old video? One from his child hood? What video? We don't really know, now, do we?

Just that he's cray, cray!!! 'cause we say so.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So not the topic.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I think I could make a career out of explaining to people that Trump is Trump

Fine, but keep your day job.

I don't need to work...but, I realize that wasn't your point..........

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Chongo.. I think you, in your, 'hyperbolic best', have come to understand why any of us here voted for Hillery. It is interesting to me that throughout the elections it was next to impossible to get through to any of his folk that we did not like Clinton either. In fact most of us despised her as well. At least that was My experience. Yet thread after thread where we tried to talk about this clowns instability we were met with nothing but rebuttal after rebuttal. And to me the scary thing is is that they continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This moronic doctor is basing his so called diagnosis on his own politics and his own emotions. Not the kind of sanity you would want in a doctor if he was treating you for some disease of the mind...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join