It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes and we really have two choices Trump or Hillary. So Trump then, is truly the better choice then.

No. We had no choice. Poke a stick in our right eye or poke a stick in our left eye is no choice. But that was the past and this is now.

Didn't you admit on ATS that you were a "Super Delegate" to the DNC and had to vote for who your boss told you to vote for shortly before the election?

Yea, it's not like you have any bias now is it?

How can any so called psychiatrist diagnose a patient without actually spending some time talking to them? IE asking them questions to specifically set them up for the desired results as to their sanity? Yes, I worked in Human Resources for a very large corporation and I interviewed people. I had a set of questions where I "set them up" so to speak to see whether or not they were telling me the truth or not. If they failed, they weren't hired!

Trump has kept more of his promises in 3 days than Obama did in 8 years! Get on the train or get out of the way!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Two years and he will be visibly drooling when they take him out on a stretcher.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That's the most straight forward, real news, I've read in awhile.

And yet, the excuses continue.

You mean the non scientific analysis a man made on trump without ever meeting him is "the most straight forward, real news" you've heard in awhile?

I think your emotional insecurities and fears clouds your judgement rendering you incapable of acknowledging confirmation bias.

See in can do it too..

It doesn't take a professional to know what Trump is.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." - John Heywood

. . . now you just have to figure out who this quote is addressing:

NO, I don't. No need for deflection.

"Blind who will not see . . . " -- fits many Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Me too. I'm counting on it.
We all are.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Umm. No. Trump is severely short on favorable traits. That's all.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Can you hoax bin, or edit your title?

He is not even an employee.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Caver78

he is still a psychotherapist and what he did is still considered unethical.

It needed to be said.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

In this case...But the doctor said...*slap* It's Fake News! ~Batman

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You mean the non scientific analysis a man made on trump without ever meeting him is "the most straight forward, real news" you've heard in awhile?

I think your emotional insecurities and fears clouds your judgement rendering you incapable of acknowledging confirmation bias.

See in can do it too..

"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know." - John Heywood

Sorry, in the spirit of the thread I provided you with and opportunity for self analysis. Accusing someone of deflection is the psychological equivalent of liberals calling conservatives "racist"

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yes and we really have two choices Trump or Hillary. So Trump then, is truly the better choice then.

No. We had no choice. Poke a stick in our right eye or poke a stick in our left eye is no choice. But that was the past and this is now.

Trump has kept more of his promises in 3 days than Obama did in 8 years! Get on the train or get out of the way!

Come back to me when they get approval and long standing implementation.

This is not Trump's world of "Bull in a China Shop", with his lawyers doing cleanup of after his carnage.

Government has rules and process.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Who's not even an employee?
this guy?

or this guy??

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

See in can do it too..

Sorry, in the spirit of the thread I provided you with and opportunity for self analysis. Accusing someone of deflection is the psychological equivalent of liberals calling conservatives "racist"

You provided me. Oh how thoughtful. This is not about racism.

". . . too blind to see . . . " -- stands on its own.

edit on 28-1-2017 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Absolutely agree. Im no doctor, but I have a lot of experience dealing with mental health, and psychology. I dont really believe anything that doctor said is any stretch of the imagination. There are many things that come to mind that are big tells about his personality. Calling into media shows under fake names to talk about himself, Calling into every news show that talks about him, the way he gets angry with everyone when he doesnt get his way. The fact he sent Graydon Carter signed photos of his hands circled in gold sharpie for 20+ years after the journalist called them small.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

His personal "professional" opinion.
Look he's not even the first to say it and sure as hell won't be the last to say it.
He has one of the worst cases of narcissistic personality disorder that I've ever seen in an official.
I used a form of personality testing for my sales people because they were selling very expensive rugs and accessories and handling credit cards and cash. Along with credit checks and checking references I had to be sure they were trust worthy.
I had to call in the answers to a center who didn't see the applicant. I learned a lot about different personality types and disorders. And trump is a classic case. He was sent away by his father to a very harsh environment where he was beaten.
Sent away because his behaviour wasn't up to par. He was already a bully. Now he was a bully who'd been rejected by his father. Tough psychological situation.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Off topic.
Start a thread about Kennedy. Don't obfuscate this subject by introducing something which seems similar but really isn't.
Just another of those logical fallacies I see presented so often that I now keep a list bookmarked .

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Didn't you admit on ATS that you were a "Super Delegate" to the DNC and had to vote for who your boss told you to vote for shortly before the election?

Yea, it's not like you have any bias now is it?

How can any so called psychiatrist diagnose a patient without actually spending some time talking to them? IE asking them questions to specifically set them up for the desired results as to their sanity? Yes, I worked in Human Resources for a very large corporation and I interviewed people. I had a set of questions where I "set them up" so to speak to see whether or not they were telling me the truth or not. If they failed, they weren't hired!

Either you are a complete moron or your memory is as short as it is faulty. This is the third or fourth time you have made that accusation and the third of forth time I have tried to correct you. Put up or shut up. Post that thread that you find so convenient to refer to over and over and I will myself shut up. Until then, I find no reason, as I mentioned in my last rebuttal to that slur to bother with you any longer.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Flawed according to who? You? Have you examined him? Or is that simply your opinion? See how that works.
And violated what ethics? You'll need to elaborate on that.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's a genius in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuirem
Indeed!!

My ex wife was clinically diagnosed with Narcicistic Personality Disorder, and she was pretty extreme. It ruined our marriage, took a terrible toll on her family, destroyed several relationships w people she knew , and has cost her countless jobs. She is undoubtedly a very distructive person. It's very sad really

Being so closely and Intimately involved w someone for so many years, you definitely pick up indicators and red flags, something you really learn to identify as a coping mechanism

My huge issue w Trump from the beginning is that after watching him over these years , he displays a multitude of these characteristics and behaviors to a T. There is no doubt in my mind he is afflicted.

I hope for our country it does not cripple him as president and that we as a nation thrive, but if this man is as deep into this "psychosis" as he appears to be, it could be disasterous when addressing foreign policy and working w in his own cabinet, much less w oposition here politically..

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was he?
Hmmm I doubt that. Seriously doubt it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join