It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins’ Top Psychologist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis of President Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Sorry but any doctor with the prestige of mayo, mass gen, or in this case Johns Hopkins behinbehind him is professional enough to understand the recklessness behind going around diagnosing people that were never examined as patients. So I think they chose to put JH so the gullible would buy the diagnosis. Of course this may truly have happened just like the op s as us in which case I can only say it's a shame what JH has become for anyone in their employment to be acting so unacceptably.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

“Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” Gartner said, citing his movements and behavior, pointing out the president’s tendency for grandiosity, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia, and anti-social behavioral patterns.

I know, I know. Fake news. Unethical doctor. Establishment Intellectuals, Biased liberal, poor looser, cry baby prog, libtard hive-minded toady.

My question today is simple. Just how long will the Republican Congress allow this madness to go on?

usuncut.com...

Yeah...but I did a Psychological Profile on Obama and he came back as a gay, potted plant. Clinton was interesting though. Apparently she just wanted to be the Queen Bitch of the World.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is no "I know, I know" regarding this. I loathe this man and think he is a disaster, but you cannot have this conversation without explaining that this is highly unethical. This doctor is NOT Trump's doctor and has NOT interviewed or assessed him. This bullcrap is so dangerous because de-legitimizes mental health and frankly people already hate us and think my work is fakery.

Do I think he has bad personality tendencies? Absolutely? Could this doctor be right? Sure why not? Can EVERYONE on this forum fit a diagnosis if I try hard enough? YUUUUUP

But should some "professional" who is not Trump's doctor or psychotherapist be PUBLICLY diagnosing him? No

lemme make sure I say it again....Trump is a disaster.....but this doctor is loathsome to me

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Anyone who listens to psychologists should have their head examined.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

“Donald Trump is dangerously mentally ill and temperamentally incapable of being president,” Gartner said, citing his movements and behavior, pointing out the president’s tendency for grandiosity, sadism, aggressiveness, paranoia, and anti-social behavioral patterns.

I know, I know. Fake news. Unethical doctor. Establishment Intellectuals, Biased liberal, poor looser, cry baby prog, libtard hive-minded toady.

My question today is simple. Just how long will the Republican Congress allow this madness to go on?

usuncut.com...
Congress didn't put Trump there...We did...And thank God we did...

So Trump is a sadist??? What, he pulls the legs off live frogs??? And he's paranoid??? Because he calls a spade, a spade??? And anti social behavior problems??? What's that, a joke??? And what's next??? Trump dresses funny???

You guys are pitiful...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Actually, I think Donald Trump is the sanest president we have had in a long time.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I wonder how much the guy was paid to write that?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

And I too am disappointed in my presentation in that this doctor does not hold the prestige as I originally thought. If anything, it has greatly weakened the argument aimed as Trumps staunch supporters.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

One of the nation’s top psychologists just broke one of his profession’s ethics rules to give President Donald Trump a professional diagnosis.

That's all anyone needs to read.

First rule of medicine ?

DO NO HARM.

Just another quack that's a political hack.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Too easy to have someone from the nutty psychology community say that Trump is mentally ill.

This is all just getting so ridiculous.

Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

My Aunt is a psychologist and she would call this bogus.

However Trump does show psychopathic traits; Apathy, Egotism and narcissism are the key signs. But yet many people misunderstand psychopaths and Hollywood pictures them as the stupid stabby ones who like stabbing things but that's far from the truth. Psychopaths are smart and they usually lie and deceive others to get what they want and screw over anyone else in the way (without the stabbing.)

Psychopaths actually have been found to make good businessman for the same reasons I just stated (except for Trump, who has driven many of his businesses into the ground) so I came the conclusion that Trump can barely make a good psychopath let alone a good POTUS.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Trump can barely make a good psychopath let alone a good POTUS.

Great. Trump is so inept he can barely make a good psychopath.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I recall when "doctors " diagnosed $Hillary via her press conferences and said she didn't have long to live...
Right wing mentalists bought it, of course, whilst vehemently defended by hillary supporters .

Isnt this trumps mental health a similar farce...

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Virtually all presidents that have been examined, are classified as unhealthily both mentally and physically. I could go on to say that there has not been a "normal" president.

....probably, the only president that was close to "normal" was shot in a 1961 Lincoln Continental 4-door convertible....

Actually the only recent POTUS to be labeled unstable was Nixon

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

usuncut.com...

I've grown tired of this irresponsible OP and all the conjecture. Since 1973, the American Psychiatric Association and its members have abided by a principle commonly known as the Goldwater Rule,” which prohibits psychiatrists from offering opinions on someone they have not personally evaluated. The rule is so named because of its association with an incident that took place during the 1964 presidential election. During that election, Fact magazine published a survey in which they queried some 12,356 psychiatrists on whether candidate Sen. Barry Goldwater, the GOP nominee, was psychologically fit to be president. A total of 2,417 of those queried responded, with 1,189 saying that Goldwater was unfit to assume the presidency.....this thread is a false narrative, no ethical psychologist would touch this subject with a ten foot pole.

edit on 2-2-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If he was talking about Hillary, you Trumpsters would be eating it up.

His discription of Trump is very fitting.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If he was talking about Hillary, you Trumpsters would be eating it up.

His discription of Trump is very fitting.

I still agree to disagree.....

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just a question.

Is it common and ethical to diagnosis a person without actually talking to them?

I think that a psychological diagnosis you would need to spend a fair bit of time with the person he/she is diagnosing.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

As I have pointed out numerous times in this thread, had the time allowed to re-headline not expired, I would have done so. And though I listed the 'unethical doctor' among foreseen objections, I was taken in by the author of the articles over-statement concerning Gartner's involvment with JH. That itself has sunk this thread from my intent, to discuss the presidents mental state and ask the Republican Party how long they will let this go on

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join