It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

encounter with a ghostly humanoid after odd sounds cyprus 1968 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
todays encounter comes from a military barrack on the small european country of cyprus
this encounter could be the smoking gun that "aliens" and "ghosts" are the same thing but on different "disquises"
september 1968 3am in the morning:
a british NCO stationed on a military barrack on the city of Dakelia was alerted by the presence of someone when his wolfhound began growling
only one thing was on his mind: terrorists. he crept to the door of his room and as soon as he did that an weird humming sound began his wolfhound scared hidded below his bed
the soldier stepped on the landing outside his room and then he saw it: a bizzare entity:

Floating up the stairs towards him were the disembodied head and shoulders of a humanoid being. The being had a glowing orange face and scarlet hair, and was wearing a light blue jumpsuit. It glared at the NCO with prominent unblinking eyes. As it approached the landing, it swivelled its head a full 180 degrees.

scared the witness backed on his room and closed the door
the humming intesified to a deafening pitch acompaineed by a sliding sound
the soldier grabbed the only gun on his room: a hand harpoon and fired it trough the door
the sounds stopped
scared he returned to bed with insoomnia
later an felow soldier found him paralized on his bed
source: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
image:www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
the interesting thing about this report is how the humanoid shares the gastly-ness and weird sounds with ghosts and his weird appearence with alien reports

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yep, it's Saturday!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm not so sure about "ghost".. probably some sort of sleep paralysis episode. Phage would probably be able to expand further though. Phage?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RandyMoskovich

nope to be an sleep paralysys the witness woulnd have moved

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

????? i dont get your post

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

????? i dont get your post

He's implying that all the wacko nut-jobs come out on a Saturday to post on ATS. I suppose he's right - I am posting right now, after all.
edit on 28-1-2017 by RandyMoskovich because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

wow thats mean

of all flat earthers mandela effect believers and similar stuff
he calls me the nutjob?!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well, I only *think* that's what he meant. Maybe he meant to respond on topic, but then looked at his wall calendar and accidentally typed what he was thinking, "yep! It's Saturday!" -- That's always a possibility too.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

hehheheheheh who knows?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was not implying that you are a nutjob, sorry for being brief. The threads do tend to be a bit crazier than usual on Saturdays. The NCO may have been crazy lol. Thanks for sharing a cool story. Gave you a S&F.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Illumimasontruth because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
how about the description of that entity tho? orange skin, scarlet hair... disembodied head and shoulders???
that's a real unusual one, to put it mildly
those are always my favourites
there's something paradoxically believable in the bizarreness of some of the details that's fascinating to me.
i hadn't heard of this one before, thanks for posting it~

i'm pretty lost for words on it right now but i don't think it would be sleep paralysis - people see strange entities during that, sure, but he wasn't asleep, he got up and left his room, and ran to bed after the encounter.... i'm reasonably sure sleep paralysis encounter stories are always of being visited in bed, woken-from-slumber-by-a-presence style, not full on dreams of moving around and interacting. i could be wrong tho!
also to consider; what of the poor traumatised pup?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

oh thats better!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

yeah this is a very wierd report
yeah the pup

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
anymore comments?