It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish police overwhelmed by increasing violence - seeking public help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I know. That's what I thought and tried to explain. But she and her friends could only call me a conservative who puts selfish decisions above the "empathetic" ones.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have family from there, and was in malmo in august. This is worrisome.

originally posted by: trollz

Police in the Swedish city of Malmö made an urgent plea for locals to assist them in solving scores of serious crimes, including dozens of attempted killings, murders, beatings, rapes and other offenses

Rosengard, which has received media attention as the “most notorious refugee ghetto” of Sweden, has an over 80 percent migrant population, predominantly of Middle Eastern, African and Eastern European origin. It has repeatedly been a scene of gang and multi-ethnic violence

reinforcements from the National Operations Department (NOA) were sent to Malmo

Source

For anyone who wants to argue about Trump barring refugees into the US from specific countries, just take a look at what's happening in Sweden and across Europe. There have been massive surges of violence DIRECTLY resulting from refugees being allowed in. There is so much violence in many areas that the police won't even enter those areas or respond to emergencies, as the danger is too great. I have relatives in Germany and they say that there is so much crime being committed by refugees that the police have in some cases just stopped arresting the refugees, as they are completely overwhelmed. European countries such as Sweden and Germany have provided so much and went so far out of their way to help refugees, but regardless, this is exactly what happens.
Look at Europe. Look at Sweden. A country once considered very peaceful is now plagued with obscene amounts of violence brought by refugees.
edit on Sat Jan 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit....nor is it a Hate Pit!!!

All rules for polite will be enforced.
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
OK...went digging.

Altho I agree with Trollz & Quetzalcoatl14 Malmo is having issues as a city. I found an explanation I never expected.

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany’s more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

In light of this information about the laws in Sweden evaluating what goes on within Sweden as non citizens may help to put things in more perspective. I personally didn't know that Sweden had refined their definition of "Rape". Like everyone here I think we all assumed it meant the same thing.

Or that Germany's definition is also different.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

we're not talking about the usa youre deflecting because you dont wanna accept the fact that letting in migrant in mass is a horrible idea

they dont the know the language, not enough jobs, and islam is notrious for resisting any type of assimilation.

actually comparing Detroit and sweden does work and show what happens when you have large amounts of the population on welfare are jobless

people who have jobs dont have much time to commit crimes, just saying

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

edit on 28-1-2017 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im 34. Born and Raised in Malmö. Went to kindergarten in Rosengård.

swedish ancestry traced back to at least 16th century

---
its not nearly as bad as the media in the US portrays it - but yes - sometimes it does escalate to a serious degree but always simmers down after a few days of an escalation.
and yes, its 99% immigrants causing the issues.

they really dont care about sweden, swedish laws, or swedish people. in fact many of them straight out dislike us. (For whatever reason. they call all of us racists and look down on us. the same people that saved them from their own country. but as a psychology major its basic psychology 101. they take out all the anger and hate towards those who are nice to them. its a basic human trait.

none the less, many of them are animals that should be insta-deported the fu** outta here. there should be a NO VOILENCE clause on their asylum application. Get caught doing some sh** - GET THE FU** outta here.

the swedish government is so PC -that they are afraid to speak out in the media cause they fear getting called racist. thats like the worst you can be here, it seems. even worse than the animalistic behaviour from these cretons.

but its only a matter of time before the people seriously have had enough and some of these trash will get the fu** out - and only then hopefully - will those left start to behave themselves.
edit on 28-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwagLord

they really dont care about sweden, swedish laws, or swedish people. in fact many of them straight out dislike us. (For whatever reason. they call all of us racists and look down on us. the same people that saved them from their own country. but as a psychology major its basic psychology.

^^^^That^^^^

Is the problem, everyone is so terrified of being called a racist, its second only

to being called Nazi.

In point of fact the meaning is that a person/a country only wants to take care

of and put their own families/people first and theres nothing wrong with

that, even the animal kingdom do it.

Go ahead and call me a racist ...Frankly I dont give a damn, its only a much over

used *word* meant to frighten but lost its power.

The swedish government is so PC -that they are afraid to speak out in the media cause they fear getting called racist. thats like the worst you can be here, it seems. even worse than the animalistic behaviour from these cretons.

Its started happening the people are fed up take Brexit and Trump

nobody believed it would happen.

Now see what happens in the fort coming EU elections.

but its only a matter of time before the people seriously have had enough and some of these trash will get the fu** out - and only then hopefully - will those left start to behave themselves.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It's not deflection. To point out that the mass crime wave that the OP is based on doesn't actually exist.

It's also not deflection to point out that there are areas of higher than average crime everywhere regardless of immigration levels.

You are correct to say there is a relationship between high poverty/unemployment levels in crime. The rather obvious solution seems to me then deal with the poverty.

Most countries in accepting asylum seekers place stringent restrictions on what work and benefits they get. We then are surprised when they live in the poorest areas with the highest crime.

Integration is also an issue however not one unique to Islam. There are still areas of the UK or the US where culture is largely defined by immigration that happened over a century ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden

That's an outright lie. Just do any simple internet search. You'll find tons of reports from legitimate news agencies on massive crime increases. The police are overwhelmed.

far less violent crime than the US.

I would hope so, considering Sweden only has a population of about 9.6 million compared to 319 million for the USA.

The Swedish crime survey shows no increase over the last ten years.

I was referring to per capita rates, I apologise for my lack of precision.

Maybe because you are not looking at the change from 1975 and we Swedes have given up on reporting crimes. After 2 break in/destruction of property that went unsolved I got tired of wasting time reporting crime that the police do not handle. So if I am a Swede with a normal experience there should be +2 break in/destruction of property and one assault by first generation that is to young to get any real punishment the last ten years that is unreported for every Swede.

And I am one of those computer geeks who is not moving around in the city much so I assume I do not get assaulted and robbed as much as the common Swede.

affes.wordpress.com...
Violent crime in Malmö are up 301% in 2012 compared to 1975

edit on 29-1-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
i have the perfect solution to this "problem" if no one has already given it.

All the police need to resign immediately and go to social media and explain why.

This will FORCE the government to ADMIT what the actual problem is because the public outcry will DEMAND it.

At this level of PC retardedness the only way to beat it is by going ALL IN for COMMON SENSE.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
A little more than a year ago I started a thread called Germany In A State of Siege. I was vilified for it. I insisted I was right because it was so obvious that peaceful assimilation into western society was not only impossible for muslims, it was obvious they weren't even going to try. Their method has been the same for thousands of years: invade, multiply, force acceptance, kill those who refuse, rinse, repeat.

Liberals are so adamant about insisting this is not the case they turn willfully ignorant in the face of life threatening consequences, then make excuses for the criminal acts committed against them. They blame their own country for the violence enacted against them by these savages. This is true all across Europe just as it is here in the US. In this way they too can be victims of the great white republican menace, just like the poor innocent muslims.

Honestly, what did they think was going to happen when they allowed hundreds of thousands of sexually frustrated, depraved, nut jobs with the moral evolutionary equivalent of a cave man into a country full of tall, leggy, blonde haired, blue eyed beauties? Its banana time in the monkey house. And that is an insult to monkeys everywhere...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden

That's an outright lie. Just do any simple internet search. You'll find tons of reports from legitimate news agencies on massive crime increases. The police are overwhelmed.

far less violent crime than the US.

I would hope so, considering Sweden only has a population of about 9.6 million compared to 319 million for the USA.

The Swedish crime survey shows no increase over the last ten years.

I was referring to per capita rates, I apologise for my lack of precision.

Maybe because you are not looking at the change from 1975 and we Swedes have given up on reporting crimes. After 2 break in/destruction of property that went unsolved I got tired of wasting time reporting crime that the police do not handle. So if I am a Swede with a normal experience there should be +2 break in/destruction of property and one assault by first generation that is to young to get any real punishment the last ten years that is unreported for every Swede.

And I am one of those computer geeks who is not moving around in the city much so I assume I do not get assaulted and robbed as much as the common Swede.

affes.wordpress.com...
Violent crime in Malmö are up 301% in 2012 compared to 1975

Actually reported crime has went up, it's actual crime that has remained static.

As a self confessed geek I am sure you are aware of why you shouldn't extrapolate out from personal experience.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

a reply to: CulturalResilience

Then show an example (with actual evidence) of an increase in crime, then show it's being caused by 'migration of undesirables'.

There are examples of evidence in this thread. If you wish to visit Malmo yourself to find the actual evidence then that is up to you and it is not incumbent upon me to provide you with the means to find "actual" examples of evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Actually no there is no evidence supporting the claims of this thread. I will take your reply as confirmation that you are also unable to provide any.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You are trying to change the view to that crime have not increased just because it does not suit your views. Assuming that 301% increase is changed behavior is a quite incredible assumption. It can be that both crime and crime reporting have gone up.

I live in this country and know what happened in my corner. I experienced the flight from the refugee areas away from the crime spree by the people who had ability and could afford to move away. While you assume crime have not gone up I can pinpoint that the source of the crime in my Landskrona is majority Kosovo Albanian origin and their descendants.

In Landskrona they 2003 checked the 50 most criminal Youth. 1 was both parent Swede. 35 had Kosovo Albanian origin. 14 had other foreign origin. 70% where Kosovo Albanians.
edit on 29-1-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Actually no there is no evidence supporting the claims of this thread. I will take your reply as confirmation that you are also unable to provide any.

I will take your reply as confirmation that you deliberately don't see what you don't want to see.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

that's not true at all. hundreds of thousands of people walk around in city of malmö every day and nothing happens. ive lived here for 34 years. please don't assume that malmö is some war zone or no go zone.
my whole family has lived here for hundreds of years. yes there are places here you don't want to go to but there are very very few of them.
there are on the other hand tons of places you do want to go to and whether or not it's 8pm or 5 am i feel as safe as I would anywhere in the world we live in. in fact alot more.

so does my mother and my sister. the media in us seem to compare Malmö to some 3rd world country.
just because of a few #ty neighborhoods that exists in EVERY SINGLE MAJOR CITY IN THE WORLD and malmö isn't more dangerous than any of them in fact it's less, alot less.

there is so much i could disprove regarding the myths of sweden and it's "issues" but I'm sick of being called a leftist cuck by ignorant and clueless Americans when I do so, so i just won't even bother.

believe whatever lies you want regarding sweden, i really couldn't care less at this point.
yes we have issues with immigration that need to be handled but the exaggeration of some of the media outlets in the US is laughable.

some of the worst lies comes from Paul Joseph Watson and infowars which led me to completely boycott them and genuinely dislike them.
edit on 29-1-2017 by SwagLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

you are a prime example of one of those ignorant Americans I speak of.
you won't believe what a swede tells you but you will believe whatever the news in your country tells you. you're being brainwashed. as I've said I'm from the very city you speak of as is my mother and sister and my family back hundreds of years.

I wish you could come here and you'd be amazed just how wrong it's being portrayed and how safe it is relative to the rest of the world. but I'm tired of this discussion you won't believe me regardless of what I say instead you will point to a useless statistic that reflects the changes of the whole world and the EU and not malmö.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join