It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish police overwhelmed by increasing violence - seeking public help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Police in the Swedish city of Malmö made an urgent plea for locals to assist them in solving scores of serious crimes, including dozens of attempted killings, murders, beatings, rapes and other offenses

Rosengard, which has received media attention as the “most notorious refugee ghetto” of Sweden, has an over 80 percent migrant population, predominantly of Middle Eastern, African and Eastern European origin. It has repeatedly been a scene of gang and multi-ethnic violence

reinforcements from the National Operations Department (NOA) were sent to Malmo

Source

For anyone who wants to argue about Trump barring refugees into the US from specific countries, just take a look at what's happening in Sweden and across Europe. There have been massive surges of violence DIRECTLY resulting from refugees being allowed in. There is so much violence in many areas that the police won't even enter those areas or respond to emergencies, as the danger is too great. I have relatives in Germany and they say that there is so much crime being committed by refugees that the police have in some cases just stopped arresting the refugees, as they are completely overwhelmed. European countries such as Sweden and Germany have provided so much and went so far out of their way to help refugees, but regardless, this is exactly what happens.
Look at Europe. Look at Sweden. A country once considered very peaceful is now plagued with obscene amounts of violence brought by refugees.
edit on Sat Jan 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Insane...but one of my former best friends back in Oregon is willing to throw a friendship away over this and a few other obviously idiotic leftist policies.

No sense what so ever.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

No argument from me. The situation in Europe has been ongoing and appears to be increasing. I think some of these countries tried to be as tolerant as possible but it has only worsened.

I like the action from Trump

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

For anyone who wants to argue about Trump barring refugees into the US from specific countries, just take a look at what's happening in Sweden and across Europe.

Exactly.. We have enough problems in our major cities as it is. Anyone who does not agree with stopping entry to our country is not thinking clearly. It may hurt feelings, but it is necessary.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Would you invite any of these animals to dinner and a sleep over, with you wife and daughter in your house? Then why let them invade your country? And don't give me this America was founded on migrants BS. Our true migrants wanted to be part of the U.S.A. Learned the language and became part of society, they did impose their own laws and barbaric customs.
Sweden, where my family is from, invited this to their homes....

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just read the op's link and it mentions nothing about it being refugees comitting the crime, in fact it says the guy shot was a refugee..?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden and continues to have far less violent crime than the US.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden and continues to have far less violent crime than the US.

Surely not..?........ The US?.........Violent?.

+40 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Crime has increased exponentially across Europe and their is a direct link to the number of migrants admitted.

To claim otherwise is ignorance

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It really sucks because i have friends also that are saying "oh it's so sad! It's so racist! We need to do something!" But when presented with evidence like THIS they don't want to see it!! It's not about being RACIST, it's about protecting OURSELVES from possible threats which obviously include MIGRANT IMMIGRATION.

+14 more 
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Just read the op's link and it mentions nothing about it being refugees comitting the crime, in fact it says the guy shot was a refugee..?

Rosengard, which has received media attention as the “most notorious refugee ghetto” of Sweden, has an over 80 percent migrant population, predominantly of Middle Eastern, African and Eastern European origin. It has repeatedly been a scene of gang and multi-ethnic violence

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: ScepticScot

Crime has increased exponentially across Europe and their is a direct link to the number of migrants admitted.

To claim otherwise is ignorance

Exponentially, really? Got figures to back that up.?

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden

That's an outright lie. Just do any simple internet search. You'll find tons of reports from legitimate news agencies on massive crime increases. The police are overwhelmed.

far less violent crime than the US.

I would hope so, considering Sweden only has a population of about 9.6 million compared to 319 million for the USA.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

This is what happens when you take in people from war ridden countries.. All they know is death and violence and don't truly understand empathy.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Crime hasn't increase in Sweden

That's an outright lie. Just do any simple internet search. You'll find tons of reports from legitimate news agencies on massive crime increases. The police are overwhelmed.

far less violent crime than the US.

I would hope so, considering Sweden only has a population of about 9.6 million compared to 319 million for the USA.

The Swedish crime survey shows no increase over the last ten years.

I was referring to per capita rates, I apologise for my lack of precision.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

This is what happens when you take in people from war ridden countries.. All they know is death and violence and don't truly understand empathy.

And they also need to actually be taught that it's not ok to rape women:

The goal is that participants will “at least know the difference between right and wrong,”

A course manual sets out a simple rule that all asylum seekers need to learn and follow: “To force someone into sex is not permitted

Many refugees “come from cultures that are not gender equal and where women are the property of men,”

“There are lots of men who haven’t learned that women have value,”

“Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” Mr. Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,”
Source

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Sounds like the Swedish police have at last accepted the reality of The Great Replacement. It is up to every man and woman to care for the future. Failure to do will result in your daughters marrying refugees and immigrants, and your grandchildren will look, speak, think, and act as refugees and immigrants do.

Won't happen? Check back with me twenty years from now.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
After Europe rids itself of Merkel and her NWO cronies ... I wonder what it will take to purge these asshats from the ME.

If anyone ever wondered why the purpose of a border was ... now you know. To stop an invasion before it gets started.

"Free Travel!! Free Travel!!" Sounded good at the time, didn't it?

Suckers!!

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Surely we have crime in the US, I would also agree that it probably is much higher than Sweden but that's not the point, is it?

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

Surely we have crime in the US, I would also agree that it probably is much higher than Sweden but that's not the point, is it?

What is the point then?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join