It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran thanks God for Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Great! I'm glad it's mutual

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Greven

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone.

Between Saudi Arabia, and Iran and the centuries old blood feud of which version of Islam is going to dominate.

Free your mind people.

Stop eating up hydrochloro bull hockey.

Uh...

You're saying Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone because they hate Iran and want to fight them???

ISIS is Wahhabi, a variation on Sunni. Saudis have been trying to convert their primarily Sunni people to Wahhabism for years and have spent billions on it. Iran is primarily Shia - the only such country.

"WAKE UP U SHEEP PEOPLE"

Excellent reply.

Well there's two that didn't bother reading the sourced material.

This is what was quoted.

It appears — even now — that Saudi Arabia’s ruling elite is divided. Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”; that a new Sunni state is taking shape at the very heart of what they regard as a historical Sunni patrimony; and they are drawn by Da’ish’s strict Salafist ideology.

This is the link that followed.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

THIS is the article title.

You Can’t Understand ISIS If You Don’t Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

Yeah, uh, sorry that you can't read?

Maybe you need help? Here, I'll trim it a bit so you can figure it out:

ISIS is fighting Iran

This ain't hard, or even controversial:

Foreign Affairs Minister of Iran Javad Zarif has described the group as an "ideological sibling" to Al-Qaeda, adding "the so-called Islamic State, is neither Islamic nor a state".
Iran is a Shia-dominant country, ISIL is ideologically anti-Shia and regards Shias as infidels, having killed thousands of them

I mean seriously, you do not know the subject matter and I don't know how you can't read that properly.
edit on 15Sat, 28 Jan 2017 15:32:33 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: haman10

I always fin it humerous when Iran tells the US to get out of middle east affairs all the while trying to dictate to the US what they can and cannot do. The ban is not racist and is being portrayed that way by people who are clueless as to whats going on. Like claiming its permanent when in reality its not. Its to allow time to review and put in place a better vetting system.

Considering Iran and the US have no diplomatic relations those 7000 people are lucky.

As for social media and what other people think I honestly dont much much stock in it because their is almost always a one sided agenda behind it. CAIR has filed a lawsuit against the temporary ban that they will lose. Trying to make it about racism also will not work as race has nothing to do with the situation.

However if you want to talk about racism how about Iran banning entry of American and Israelis from entering the country? On the rare occasions its allowed we have to visit an Iranian embassy in advance to get a visa and then on arrival we are required to be followed by a government minder at all times.

Israeli are completely banned from visiting Iran...

If you are going to throw stones dont do it from inside a glass house.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't understand how come Russia isn't on the list of 7 nations ban. Given that the Russians were doing all the hacking undermining the democratic process which is worse than anything Iran ever did to the USA.

Somehow, this ban doesn't pass the smell test.

It's odd.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Not really considering a large bulk of Russian leaders are already banned from travel to the US and EU because of their invasion of Ukraine. Those have been in place since 2014 and have been expanded.

Secondly the temporary ban President Trump signed deals solely with the vetting process from countries where we are taking in refugees from.
edit on 28-1-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why does Iran want to even come to America?

Thought we were the great satin or some fabric.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Why does Iran want to even come to America?

Thought we were the great satin or some fabric.

Their is a disconnect between the Iranian governments position towards the US and how the Iranian people feel about the US. Its one of those situations where the people of the respective countries have no issues with each other, just each others government.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The Iranians I know were happy to get out.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Xcathdra

The Iranians I know were happy to get out.

Anytime there is a change in government you will have people wanting to bolt and others wanting to stay. Hell look at our election and the people saying they want to leave because of trump. I would be cautious about using people who want to leave as a barometer for the popularity / lack of popularity of a government.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Yeah, uh, sorry that you can't read?

Sure can for the THIRD time.

Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”

Someone really doesn't know the subject matter because they refuse to read what's right in front of them.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
Either your argument is insane, or your argument is because you can't read.

Which do you want to pick?

The insane argument:

Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone.

What you keep quoting:

Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite “fire” with Sunni “fire”

For the former, that there are more ISIS fighters because their enemy is Iran, you could substitute the U.S.A. for Iran and probably be more accurate. However, it is an insane argument. It's an attempt to paint a country as bad because really bad people are fighting them which makes no #ing sense.

For the latter, I don't know what you are making of that statement now, since you claim it means what it says.

So, what do you think that is saying - in your own words please, instead of repeatedly quoting something.
edit on 16Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:50:17 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I like your response. It is true Iran had some grievances against the USA 30 years ago, and still does today.

To be balanced -- the USA should have never let the Shah into the country, should have embraced the Iranian revolution (cautiously) and shown some respect and understanding. I sometimes wonder what USA Iranian relations should have been, if it would have been different and better. Jimmy Carter was a really bad leader (and I think few here will disagree with that statement.) Could things have been different? Who can know -- but it is a compelling thought.

I also agree it is stupid to hash over things 30 years old -- I felt that the Iranian Hostage Crisis of 1979 was something that should be mentioned, and is a root cause of a lot of this mistrust.

Finally, I think there is sometimes confusion between Iran and Iraq in the minds of some people who lump these two countries together -- two completely different countries of course -- Iran is a much more powerful than Iraq by virtually all measures, and a more dangerous enemy (and potential friend) of the USA.

I don't think Iran and USA will ever actually fight each other, and any friendship between the USA and Iran may take a century or more -- I hope not that long -- but Iran and USA aren't trying very hard to repair things. Eventually, time will fix things (or destroy things possibly.)

Maybe it is better not to try too hard to fix things right now.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It's an attempt to paint a country as bad because really bad people are fighting them which makes no #ing sense

Right. I forgot that IRAN wasn't a religious theocracy ran by one guy (The Supreme Leader).

So, what do you think that is saying - in your own words please, instead of repeatedly quoting something.

Apparently Sunni( Saudi Arabia) fighting the Shia(Iran) is confusing to some.

Of course they been doing that since the split 1400 years ago, and through numerous civil wars.

Long before the US was ever created.

But hey never mind all THAT.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
We will keep hearing about Iran and other countries - the axis of evil - constantly to program into the people minds ( most of them can't even find those countries in a world map). And they will hide the countries they want to protect - Saudi, UAE etc.

Remember the war mongering after 911, they never give importance to 'dancing Israelis' or Saudi or UAE, it was all either Iraq or 19 men from Afghan caves who masterminded to take down the biggest military apparatus known to men - Pentagon and biggest city on earth - NYC.

Fast forward to 2017 (Actually 2016, he started Iran war mongering as early as May 2016) Here comes - Trump: ‘I’m very greedy’ who wants to make money for the country by sending US soldiers as mercenaries.

I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person. I shouldn’t tell you that, I’m a greedy – I’ve always been greedy. I love money, right?

“But, you know what? I want to be greedy for our country.

Trump: 'I would want to protect Saudi Arabia'

“We made a power out of Iran,” the outspoken billionaire told host Bill O’Reilly on Fox News’s “The O’Reilly Factor.”

“They are looking to go into Saudi Arabia,” Trump continued.
“Well, I would want to help Saudi Arabia,” he said. "I would want to protect Saudi Arabia. But Saudi Arabia is going to have to help us economically. They were making, before the oil went down ... they were making $1 billion a day.”

See this is why I think Trump is dangerous(to the people in ME and the rest of the world), he plays the game looking in money terms, thats how it works in business world where corporate lawyers are ruthless when it comes to money. But most countries are not just after money, they will fight for their pride till death.

posted on Jan, 28 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Well its not racist for starters. Secondly its temporary. 3rd who cares what the Iranian government will or will not share.
You know brother, the moment we stand up to the stupid decisions of our governments, we'll have a much more peaceful world. i don't believe anything Iranian leaders do is the right thing, you should too question the deeds of US government.

If you check the social media most people don't agree with you that this is not a racist decision and if you followed this thread i explained why i think it is

secondly who cares if its temporary or not? as i said only 7000 Iranians seeked migration in US so its not a big number at all. they should suck it up. its the nature of this decision that is bothering not the length of it

US wants to take a break from all those Iranian terrorists who travel to US? lol, fine by me . i even thanked them for it if you read the OP

as for your 3rd point/question, the people who care are Iranian and have the same blood color as you breathe the same air as you and live the same earth as you

Most people on Social media are dummies. They dont even know the difference between "racism" and EThnicism. Maybe we should educate them first before claiming "racism"

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
One thing I give Obama credit for is not fighting with Iran. The Gulf War 2 ending that he was handed was crap, and he did nothing to engage Malaki, so Shia took over Baghdad...already well under way.

Iraqi Special Forces is code for Shia, that's who is fighting for Aleppo against ISIS. The IS fighters are refugees themselves in a sense, formerly Baathists and Sunni Awakening people plus AQ types, lots of foreign fighters who are the real dead-enders. Hezbollah is strong right across to the Mediterranean. Nasrallah has always been spot on in his videos. I know he's a pretty far out character for a random white guy to follow....but worth looking up some videos.

So, game over. It's clearly a Sunni win along Turkey's southern border once IS is fully engaged...google some of the GONEWS vids...

Turkey and Gulf States, Jordan + Israel funded IS crew...I believe US stayed out of it and only did air strikes when really needed.

The game has 100% changed for sure. I wonder how all the combatants logistics have changed since Trump...Turkey tightening up with Russia all-in. Who is going to support IS anymore w/o US "interference"??? There are more questions than answers, but the answers are coming!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's an attempt to paint a country as bad because really bad people are fighting them which makes no #ing sense

Right. I forgot that IRAN wasn't a religious theocracy ran by one guy (The Supreme Leader).

Apparently Sunni( Saudi Arabia) fighting the Shia(Iran) is confusing to some.

Of course they been doing that since the split 1400 years ago, and through numerous civil wars.

Long before the US was ever created.

But hey never mind all THAT.

Okay, so the insane argument, then - like I was pointing out on the first page.

So your 'argument' is:
ISIS is Sunni (extreme Wahhabi sect).
Iran is Shia.
Sunni and Shia have been fighting for 1400 years.
Therefore,

originally posted by: neo96Iran has produced more ISIS fighters than anyone.

X=A.
Y=B.
A and B have been fighting for 1400 years.
Therefore, Y produced more X fighters than anyone.

This is not logical in any respect. For one thing, there is no 1400 year war. If you had instead said Saudi Arabia produced more ISIS fighters than anyone... that would be a lot more accurate. They've been exporting Wahhabism quite a lot as of late.

Think about this for just a tiny second if you don't believe that article - Muslims are virtually (able-bodied & adult) required to pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in their life. This pilgrimage is called the Hajj; as both are Muslim, both Sunnis and Shiites are there at the same time - a four-day event once a year.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DBCowboy

The Iranian government has a .22 caliber mind in a .357 magnum world.

Watch the West wing much.? Hollywood is not real life.

Tell that to California.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

I don't understand how come Russia isn't on the list of 7 nations ban. Given that the Russians were doing all the hacking undermining the democratic process which is worse than anything Iran ever did to the USA.

Somehow, this ban doesn't pass the smell test.

It's odd.

Maybe the fact that they never managed present evidence for it has something to do with that.

I know, odd... right?

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What's funny is that the media is STRONGLY STRESSING that the current "Sanctions" being applied to IRAN are Obama's sanctions...not Trump's!

www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join